Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
warriors re-forged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:51 am
Guenivere ORion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirou and Kuro made there way over a sand dun and then they seen a large outcropping of rock with some caves and sitting above them on a small rock was a man dressed in black and Shirou smiles as they walk towards him."I didn't think they would send you Shirou and you have Kuro with you as well."The man says once they step on the rock."Hello master Arthfael."They both says with a bow."You two have changed so much in just two years."He says as he jumps form his rock and lands gently and as he dose a sword flies form the cave and lands in his hand."Show me what you have learned in two years."He says as the two of them nod."Trace On"They both say as swords form in there hands and all three rush towards one another

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:02 am
GuenivereOrion

He looks up at the dragon and grins Sapphria gave him an opening,he spins his lance above his head and it ignites and he waits for his chance to strike and it wasn't long when the dragon dives towards Sapphria and with a mighty push of his legs he flew right at the dragon and impacted with enough force to push the dragon,and with the same movement he stabs his lance into the open wound and then he jumps away and then the lance explodes inside the dragon and with a last roar it falls form the sky into the forest.The man lands and lifts his hand and soon his lance flies back into his hand.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:32 pm
PaganYanik

Sapphria watched as he master went in for the final kill and she landed right next to him looking over at the massive carcess they just took down within a matter of minutes,"It seems.. we have sucessfully finished this area?", she asked him turning as they waited for her next chain of commands.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Sivir

Sivir was tired she would find no more food or water til the next day and she needed her rest to continue on hoping to find them in the morning sun.. or before if she was lucky. She managed to find a decent building to rest in leaving her horse in an abandoned stable with some hay she entered into an old house found some candles to light and made herself comfortable she watched the moon and stars from her large open window seeings as she was on the second floor and this was most likely a harem she managed to drift off to the sight of the stars and the moon in the sky.

User Image

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:21 am
GuenivereOrion

He looks over at Sapphria as he puts his lance back on his back."The den mother is dead our next stop is deep in the desert."He says turning to the group with a grin."But I think a little rest time is in order here,besides we have some new members who need a little training before we head out."He adds as he removes his helm.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:07 am
PaganYanik

Sapphria bowed to his respectfully,"Very well sir I will rest on your command unless you need me of any more services then I shall take my leave", she told him rising she turned to inspect the carcess of the dragon she nearly let this one get to her to much maybe next time she wouldn't let her stubborn pride cause her from resting when told to.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

He looked over at her and puts a hand on her shoulder."You are a warrior throw and throw."He says with a smile."Go get some rest,and thats an order."He says giving her a wink before he walks back towards the camp to finish up the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:19 pm
PaganYanik

Sapphria looked over at him nodding with respect as she turned to retire to her tent...
Later that night as she lay down on her cot she felt herself slipping into a hibernated state,"Must... reserve energy..", she told herself quietly as she began to drift off to sleep thinking about stragetical plans to take down the next large number.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:44 am
Guenivere ORion

The fight kept dragging on till Kuro had to back out due to being tired and not being able to keep her mana up and her swords faded away."Sorry brother."She says as she jumps out of the combat zone."How long can you last Shirou."Arthfael asks and Shirou grins as he spins his blades into a revers grip."I see then come Shirou show me what the Wrought Iron Hero can do."He says as shirou and Arthfael both rush at one another and the force of there swords clashing shook the ground and sent sand into the air.Kuro watched her eyes wide,she has seen her brother train and fight before but never with such speed or power she knew they where going easy on her but the gap in her skill to theirs was now clear.To her eyes there blades seemed to fade in and out of view.

Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff