Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
warriors re-forged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:34 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deep in the woods where few dare to trad a battle rages smoke rises form fire and the the trees tremble form the impacts of a wyvern fighting a group of knights who where using lances and a form of airborne combat to attack it form above,but one knight who was wearing a set of wyvern armor stood watching the mask of his helm covering half of his face but a smile was on his lips,once the beast falls the others return to him and kneel."You all did well,now harvest its scales you will need them for your armors and arms."He says and the new knights nod and return to the beast to harvest what they could.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:00 pm
PaganYanik

Sapphria paused at the edge of the battle grounds as her master told them to continue to pick off the scales of the dragon slain she approached quietly coming to stand near him as she looked on sheathing her double swords she asked,"My lord when are we going to move on from here?", she turned to him tilting her head slightly as she did,"Its been 7 days and water is low".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

The man turns and looks at Sapphria and lets out a sigh."Seven days on a four day hunt."He says crossing his arms as he looks back at the knights in training."They are still green horns."He adds before turning to her."Sapphria let me ask you something,how long would it have taken you to track and kill a wyvern this size?"He asks making sure the others could hear him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:31 pm
PaganYanik

Sapphria told him a calculated amount,"18 hours by flight 48 on foot", she turned to the proceedings around them,"The tracking isn't that hard if you know what to look for but of course practice does make perfect", she defended them,"I suppose we all have much to learn in the great Call of life", she turned to him,"Would you like me to scout ahead?".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

The man cracks a little grin as they talk among there selfs then he turns back to her."Very well I will kick this lot into high gear and we will be on our way,if you spot any thing or place we can use for a camp return at once."He says looking at the men."We still need to feed them and if you could find a fresh water spring or something to refresh our water stores."He added as he starts to help the others grab scales.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:51 pm
PaganYanik

She nodded toward him bowing her head respectfully,"Yes sir!", she then took off into the air using her wings to fly over the massive hill next to them to scout the area...
She returned about 30 minutes later dropping to the ground as she told him,"I have flown a long way there is a valley over this hill reserved with plenty of shelter spots, fresh water and food.. we can leave as soon as your ready", she told him.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

He watched her leave before he and the rest of them got what they could form the body and as she lands he nods."Great,ok you heard her we are moving."He says as they pick up there packs and lances before they all jump into the air and they land ontop of the trees around them they with amazing speed they started running on the tree tops,even with how much they where carrying they hardly moved the branches they stepped on.Then with the same jumping style they started to scale the hill and it only took moments for them to reach the top.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:16 pm
PaganYanik

Sapphria took off into the air following after the assembling montage as they began to take off toward the valley....
They all arrived at a descent camp spot not to far into the valley deep as it was near a fresh water stream and it seemed everyone was setting things up for the camp. She made her way to the water edge to fill her canteen where she returned to hand to her master,"Here you are", she told him offering the gift,"You must be feeling thirsty.. you need to take better care of yourself...", she informed him quietly using her strange grey eyes to scan the area,"I'll take a few and hunt food for the night while you continue to supervise at your orders sir".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

The man took it with a smile."Thank you Sapphria."He says before drinking about half of it."I try but some times I just get caught up in life."He says with a little laugh."By the time you return the fire will be ready for the food."He says with a grin before he reaches up and unlocks his helmet and removes it then he sits it on a stump before he starts to gather things for a fire.

What he looks like under the helmet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:50 pm
PaganYanik

She stood up straight placing a fisted salute over her heart,"Sir!", she told him bowing briskly before taking off gathering a few people with her to joint he hunt...
They returned 2 hours later with a massive hunt boar, duck, and deer. As she carried a huge Buck over her shoulders taking it over to the fire to be skinned and gutted,"The hunting is fine in this area", she informed him,"I shall take my leave to bathe sir", she nodded before heading off into the sky to go upstream.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:03 pm
GuenivereOrion

He stood by the fire as the hunting party returned and he nods."I see that we get get it started right away,well done today."He says before starting to dress the deer for cooking."Understood you're food will be waiting when you return."He says as he starts to carve the meat with speed and skill,if there was any thing he was known for other then killing dragons it was his cooking.As the meat cooked there was a lot of talking and laughing before one of the ladies of the party spoke up."Sir who would win in a duel you are Sapphria and he looks over at the group."You know I could ask you the same thing,but I may already know the answer to that."He says with a grin and every one started to laugh."Truth be told though I never cared to even wounder that."He says turning the meat on a spick he made.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:13 pm
PaganYanik

Sapphria went down stream instead of upstream by the end of it forgetting that water carried south she felt her head slightly fuzzy from taking less rations herself lately for the humans needed more than she did. She landed and proceed to undress in an array of taking off all her armor and undergarments she slipped into the streams water and bathed herself... While she was in the water she noted that she could sense humans nearby and she paid no attention until one bodly brought itself out to her attention,"Hey there sweetie... haven't seen a real piece of work like yourself around..", he grinned a rogue no less and a posy behind him,"Insolent mortal you are talking to a Valkyrie...", she threatened,"Leave here before I turn the river red", she threatened turning herself away to the opposite bank to find others surrounding her,"Its not that easy sweetie..", he said coldly. She got jumped as they all started to tackle her and their leader grinned and smirked at the procession that was until she flung pretty much 5 grown men off her and stood rather enraged now but her face was cold and forced to seem calm as she approach the leader,"Run!! She's a witch or something!!", they all scattered as she picked up the leader,"I'm sorry but you shall be brought back to camp to be made an example of", she informed him dragging him into the woods he began to screetch as she tied him up placing her armor back on herself quickly. She flew in with the man tied up with vines so thick and strong it take a few hacking of an axe to get them off the guy as she dropped in throwing the leader at her master's feet,"Sir I found this while I was bathing", she replied quietly turning as she sat on the far end with the women and began to eat her share of the meal as the leader of the group began to gasp in pain,"Help.. so tight... barely breathe..".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

The man sat with the rest of the group till Sapphria returned with a poor soul in tow and he laughs."My you sure do pick up some ugly things don't you."He says standing up and he steps on the man pinning him down before he cut the vines with his lance."Stop your belly aching you are lucky you're alive,most guys that see the fare lady in the nude end up being found with out eyes floating down the river."He says with a little laugh."Now would you be so kind as to tell me what you think you where doing."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:50 pm
PaganYanik

"If i tell ya the truth will you let me live?", he asked sitting up and cowering in fear,"We been capture up girls selling them to a man in the desert he has been starting up harem's in large cities.. gives a good price for a good looking woman..", he told him,"We thought we hit the mother load with her she got wings", he pointed to Sapphira as she stood turning to her master as she asked him quietly,"Sir would you like me to retrieve the other mortal women they have captured so far?", she asked,"If we can't find them homes perhaps they can stay here and be trained as warriors.. join the clan", she asked him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

The man's eyes narrowed as he spoke then he reached over and put back on his helmet and it locked in place and he looks down at the man."You are in the den of the dragoon you're life was forfit the moment you layed hands on one of mine."He says as the spear in his hand spins and the blade stabs down into his leg."You two."he turns to two of the group."Tie this worthless filth to a tree then make him talk me and Sapphira will return and most likely with more mouths to feed so get the food cooked."He says pulling the spear form the mans leg and then attaching it to his back."Lead the way."He says,despite being human he was mind blindingly fast,being a fully trained dragoon.

Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff