Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
warriors re-forged Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:23 am
This a restart of the warriors rp with some new faces and maybe some old ones.So warriors I hope you're skills are as sharp as your blades.Will your name be remembered in stories told for years to come or will you fall on some unknown battle ground,fate is smiling at you,will you smile back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:38 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a warm night in the plains a few miles north of the large building known as the clockwork tower two people cross swords the sound of metal on metal carry for miles on this still night,the sparks form there strikes giving off faint light before fading back to dark."You have come a long way my dear sister I am proud of you."The white haired man says as there blades clash and he pushes a young girl away who dose a single hand back flip and lands with a smile."It's thanks to your training brother."She says before crossing her swords in front of her and rushing at her brother jumping over him at the last moment and twisting in the air as she cuts at his head only to be blocked again before she lands and jumps away breathing heavy as her blades fade into a blue like haze as does her brothers."You can also hold your blades for longer,you are turning into a true knight of the tower."He says with a smile as he puts a hand on her head."Now lets get some food I am starving."He says as they walk towards the campsite.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Sivir

Sivir had just finished doing some mercenary work and was making her way through a group of forest by a near by town, she came to a galloping stop at a river attaching her cross-blade to her back and leading her horse over to water she stood there taking up a swing of the drink on her saddle pack. She turned her head down the path of the stream wondering if it led its way toward the town that was close by, heaving herself up back on her horse after its drink she settled into a walk on her way to the town sitting high on the saddle as she made her way back to the road, the sun was getting low in the sky.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:30 pm
Guenivere ORion

Once back at camp the two sit down around a faint fire before Shirou feeds the fire and it slowly builds and then he starts to heat up some of the left over hunt form the morning and the two start eating."We will reach the town by morning if we go to sleep and wake up early."He says and Kuro smiles."Ok brother"She says before she starts to stuff her face and Shirou laughs."Sis you are a good fighter but far form a lady."He says and he looks at him and laughs."You are building a fighter brother not a lady,but I can be lady like but you don't get to see it."She says with a grin.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Sivir

Sivir was about to the town when she heard some snarling in the nearby thicket looking up as a wild boar barreled its way across the path nearly knocking her off her horse followed by a wolf pack, huffing in frustration she reared her horse around and took back off in the opposite direction hoping to loose the hungry back they led her off toward a nearby field where she began to see them weaving through the grass hoping to cut her off. She came to a halt hoping off her horse as she did and taking the cross-blade from her back swinging it around with her wrist she managed to through out her cross-blade across the grass hearing a whimpering howl of pain as it clipped the pack and then come rushing back. She snatched it up before it grabbed her horse and then she turned just as one tried to snap at her feet as she stabbed it into the creatures neck pulling out and up as she turned to throw it again and severe 2 leaping forward in half.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:07 pm
Guenivere ORion

Kuro was asleep when Shirou heard distinct howling of wolves and then the whimper of one in pain,he stood up and listened closely his eyes closed,even form here he could hear the sounds of hooves and the grunting of a horse,he then lifts his left hand and a bow forms in it and a black arrow forms in his right hand.Using sound alone to guide his shot he knocks the arrow and pulls it back and as he lets his breath out he lets it fly,the arrow cuts the air like a knife and it lands in the back of one of the wolfs pinning it to the ground,then more arrows each one hitting its target with a thump,then after a short time the arrows faded in a faint blue light.Shirou opens his eyes and the bow fades as well."I was off by 2 inches."He says softly as he turns towards his tent.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Sivir

Sivir wasn't struggling much at all but facing off with wild animals at night in their own territory was hard even as is and she found herself getting aggravated on how many were showing up, she looked up as one yelped in pain while an arrow shot at it then a leap of them followed and she stood there watching the on slaughter of the creatures as they were finished off glancing up toward the direction she seen the arrows she frowned, getting up on her horse she trotted toward the direction the arrows came. She finally came upon a small camp in which a tent was placed and when she approached she dropped from her horse leaving her crossbow in hand she stood by it staring at the tent with narrowed eyes waiting for the people to come out of it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:07 pm
Guenivere ORion

Shirou could hear the horse come up to the camp site and he walks out of the tent turning towards the person who showed up."Oh hell there,I was not exspacting you to come up here,but you are welcome to stay if you wish."He says giving the woman a smile."Sorry if my arrows startled you,its been a long time sense I have used a bow."He says with a little laugh."We have food and water if you need it."He adds sitting down on a stump.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Sivir

She seen his friendly gestures as a rather insulting joke and gave a slight chuckle,"Oh funny just sit down and act like we are all just good friends?", she asked shifting her body she asked him rather menacing,"Why did you help me back there? You placed me in a bad position.. I have a debt to repay now that its been done and I rather not have had it happen", she narrows her eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:52 pm
Guenivere ORion

"My no need to look at me like I just killed your best friend."He says returning her chuckle with one of his own."And only you seem to see a debt to be owed or repaid,I was simply lending a hand."He says with a sigh."Its a sad day when people think every kind act is needed to be repaid,you could have just ridden off yet you came here."He says with a smile."For what just to snap at me for a few arrows.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Sivir

Sivir lets out a long sigh shaking her head,"Didn't you hear me?", she told him pointing to her ears,"I said I have a debt to repay its not so easy from the culture I'm raised in I have a debt to give back to you now tell me what I have to do so i can get the hell out of here", she told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:37 am
Guenivere ORion

Shirou looks at the woman and puts a hand to his head."You are truly a stubborn woman arnt you."He says before looking at her."Fine,you seem to have traveled these lands for some time,I am looking for a man he dresses in all black,has white hair is blind and carries a black sword."He says holding a hand up."Trace on" He says as a sword forms in his hand."His sword looks like this."

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:11 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Sivir

She looked over at him listening to the description,"Well..", she said rather quietly,"He is a massive legend in the desert which its hard enough to find him they say if you follow the 7 sandy seas and end up on the bisk of the wild you can see his shadowy figure before the cave of the dead", she told him,"But thats an old shadowy legend and thats all i know", she told him turning around as she began to mount her horse.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:46 am
Guenivere ORion

Shirou lets out a sigh as the sword fades away."Kuro wake up we are moving out."He says as he stands and a young girls voice answers."Is it time already.?"She asks and Shirou nods."Yes I found a lead on where master Arthfael went."He says as a young girl runs out of the tent."Really!!"She yells as she jumps up and down and Shirou laughs and looks over at Sivir."Legends always have some truth to them miss after all you are talking to a knight of the clock tower."He says as he helps his sister pack up the food and the rest of the camp fades away and he then looks back at her."Thank you for the info and I hope you trip goes well miss."He says as both bow to her and start walking towards the town.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:55 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Sivir

She nodded over at him chuckling softy,"Sure thing", she then turned her horse and started galloping off toward town as she managed to make her way her part of the desert her home and empire.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff