Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
March

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:55 pm
So umm.. i found the guild march in the mp. and three were for sale about 3B each. And i bought ALL of them mwahahaha XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:49 pm
    How exciting! Didn't know that there were more of them out there.

(Moved to the Chatterbox!)

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:08 am
Well I can't have all the guild marches, right? lol

I already have 2 again. Some sell them cheap, some try to make them very expensive (300p+ IMO).  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:16 am
Marc Gosgosh

I already have 2 again. Some sell them cheap, some try to make them very expensive (300p+ IMO).

I don't understand why they do this XD  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:16 am
Ebania
    How exciting! Didn't know that there were more of them out there.

(Moved to the Chatterbox!)

Sorry >.< My mom was rushing me and i guess i wasn't paying attention, i'll do it next time -flails-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:44 pm
blazing-luna2002
Marc Gosgosh

I don't understand why they do this XD

Me neither biggrin surely there is no end for being greedy.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:12 pm
XD Yeahhh they've been cheap for mooooonths. They must be in a lot of the username item rigs that get released.
I bought up a bunch before. And XD also buy them up whenever I see cheap ones too. So XD I guess we all have that same addiction. I haven't bought any in a while tho, cuz I haven't been doing my usual sweep for cheap usermade items.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:57 pm
sdrawkcab
XD Yeahhh they've been cheap for mooooonths. They must be in a lot of the username item rigs that get released.
I bought up a bunch before. And XD also buy them up whenever I see cheap ones too. So XD I guess we all have that same addiction. I haven't bought any in a while tho, cuz I haven't been doing my usual sweep for cheap usermade items.

What kind of items are there? It would be cool to see one.  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:58 am
blazing-luna2002
sdrawkcab

This is me wearing every NSGT March I own. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:00 am
JoyRose
blazing-luna2002
sdrawkcab

haha, i got 4 of them, if you would like 3. i only need one. but it hurt to see them going cheap for such a great guild, so i bought them, i'd gladly give them back to their guild owners smile (one i earned so i'm keeping it fair and square)  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:02 am
blazing-luna2002
JoyRose
blazing-luna2002
sdrawkcab

haha, i got 4 of them, if you would like 3. i only need one. but it hurt to see them going cheap for such a great guild, so i bought them, i'd gladly give them back to their guild owners smile (one i earned so i'm keeping it fair and square)

I suggest sending them to the NSTG Treasurer so the guild can use them for prizes. They're not expensive, but they're perfect for small guild prizes!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:03 am
JoyRose
blazing-luna2002
JoyRose
blazing-luna2002
sdrawkcab

I suggest sending them to the NSTG Treasurer so the guild can use them for prizes. They're not expensive, but they're perfect for small guild prizes!

Alright. I spent 3B on each fo them. and the last one i say was up for 27B . soo -shrugs- I'm sending them now though smile  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items