Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Role-play
Philadelphia,Pennsylvania - Prison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:52 pm
vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

After hearing Jayson's request to join him on stage, Veronica nods, and looks to the direction of the blockade. She quietly follows Jayson, looking back and forth between the clock overhead on one of the walls and all of the events going on and thinks to herself "20 minutes". Veronica turns her head towards the explosion at the door and then turns around getting ready to release a fireball and whoever comes out but before she could a voice echo's in her head and she can feel something forcing her down so she almost squats down, she then slaps her tail on the ground, making some form of an impact, that sounds like someone dropping a weight on the ground, and the resulting shock in her body puts her at ease, when she lifts her head, she see's the warden accompanied by two guards. Veronica looks at the clock again while the warden Addressed Naomi, then Jacob, Veronica turns to face the warden coming to us and my eye color changes a bright reddish orange, and As the Warden addressed her, she then folds her wings closer to her as she see"s two guards in their suits stand on each side, Veronica looks at the clock again and thinks "17minutes" she then turns to the warden and says "understood, though if you don't mind waiting abit before you take me i can come with you as quietly as possible, but if you are so eager you are going to need more guards, I believe my lawyer explained why already when i was brought in. I do not mean to threat, I just dont want it to happen again"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:59 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Jacob Freeman
The command to end the riot went out and the few inmates standing around Jacob sat down. Ultimately they'd always be most obedient to him because of their contracts but that was an issue to be explored later. For now it seemed the fun had ended before it began and order was to be established again. The warden made his entrance and walked through the swaths of inmates. He seemed to pick out and condemn the leaders of the riot but Jacob found himself condemned for something he was certain had gone unnoticed. So this warden was more observant than he'd planned for... that wasn't a mistake Jacob intended to make again. Jacob gave the warden a pout when he sentenced him to solitary but he put up no fight. He had what he had come to the rooftop to get before all of this chaos began.

Date: February 30, 2013 | Company: Inmates and "Authority"

Ragnarok_Akumachi

vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:43 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Naomi didn't make an effort to resist the Warden's commands. This wasn't her first rodeo, and even if it was she was hardly the confrontational type. Her strong suit was going about unnoticed or escaping, not so much going toe to toe with anyone. She grinned widely when the warden addressed her though. "I'll try my best to behave." Self-control wasn't exactly her strong suit either. In fact, she was already thinking about visiting Veronica, Jayson and Jacob and the Warden probably knew it. Then something Veronica said caught her attention. "Why can't you go inside right away? What happened last time?"

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365
Nine1122
Elsa Amora

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:56 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

User Image

The Warden

Zane sighed and looked at Veronica. "I see." He recalled a rather difficult conversation he had had with the board over whether Veronica should be imprisoned with the facility and how he had been told to just do his job. He weighed his options on his hands and finally decided that he would prefer as little structural damage as possible and waiting would be acceptable, if mildly irritating. "Everyone from D, C and E blocks kindly line up and wait to be called." He took out a radio, and shifted the dials. "Can I get a medic up here with a vial of S-19? And a team to help the guards that were overpowered in the riot." He supervised the evacuation of the rioters, he glanced back at Jayson. "At ease." Keeping him bound was far too easy, he lacked any serious levels of mental resistance and could merely will himself to do the exact opposite and keep his body in a state of lock down. It wouldn't take much to break that but the warden wasn't a vindictive person and his powers only allowed for so much. He walked over to Veronica was after getting confirmation that help was on it's way. "Unfortunately I don't have time to wait for your powers to wear off, so we're going to use a suppressant and turn you back. I was told that the effects are temporary." He was hoping that she wouldn't resist, he had more power suits but he was charged by the hour for them. There was a commotion behind him and the medic emerged from the only open door. He saluted and then jogged the rest of the way, clearly out of breath. "Hold still now." He stepped aside to allow the medic to treat her.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:02 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

Jayson caught himself before he fell over, ever since that run in with the illusionist he had tried everything to build up mental protection and the best he had come up with was to do the exact opposite of whatever he was being told. It wasn't the best solution but if it stopped him from hurting people he liked then it was working. A guard dragged him over to Naomi, Jacob and their guards respectively, he couldn't remember if he had introduced himself but since the warden had addressed them all by surname he had put two and two together. "Ah, solitary, reminds me of home." He said to no one in particular. He sucked in a little air and chewed on it out of habit before swallowing it, while he watched the warden pace back and forth and talk on his radio. It seemed like they were going to be there for a while. "Anyone for a game of eye spy? I'll go first, eye spy with my little eye something beginning with... G." He knew it was too easy but wanted to get the ball rolling on the game. While he waited for someone to either guess or actively ignore him he looked to Veronica who seemed to be causing the hold up. She was looking a lot more draconic than before as far as he remembered, he was struggling to remember if she had been sporting a tail before now or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:17 pm
vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

As instructed, Veronica raised her hands and her tail slowly swept by to the front of her feet, almost in a wiggle like fashion, I also take a quick glance at the clock and think too myself "10 minutes" I then look at the medic jogging up to me and getting ready to inject me with a suppressant. I willing get ready, untill my eyes glow a bright orange red and when he gets close I instinctively slam my tail on the ground. I shrugged after that, with a light smile,  

Ragnarok Akumachi

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:03 pm
Jacob Freeman
"I know what it is!" Jacob shouted over to Jayson after the man proposed a game of eye spy. He waved his hand in the air, imitating a child in class waiting to be picked on before pointing out towards the sky. "Gunship!" Almost immediately after Jacob shouted the sound of a helicopter's blades whirling filled the air and a gunship rose into view of the prisoners. Likely one of the warden's methods of suppressing larger inmates like the dragon when they stepped a little too far out of line. Jacob looked at the ship but he didn't think much of it. What he'd done, no one would know until it was too late and he had spent a lot of time ensuring that. Then again this Jayson figure seemed to have a habit of shaking things up... Jacob liked that.

Ragnarok_Akumachi

vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:07 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

A suppressant? Naomi's eyes lit up a bit at that. It must only work with Veronica though. If a general power suppressant existed no doubt it would be used widely. Still...it could be worth getting her hands. She'd have to find out more about it without tipping off the Warden. Quizzing Veronica later seemed like that best way to do that...with the added bonus of spending more time with Veronica. As all the inmates were gathered up, Naomi found herself next to Jayson and Jacob. "Solitary reminds you of home? Where did you grow up, with the Dursleys?" Her tone was somewhere between surprise and disbelief. Her privileged life made it so she wasn't exactly aware that real people grew up in abusive homes and weren't just fictional tales. Not that she'd really be worried if she offended anyone anyway. Eye Spy? Did people really play that? She rolled her eyes but looked around the rooftop anyway when Jayson gave his clue. It was better than doing nothing. She opened her mouth for her guess - guard - when surprisingly Jacob joined in. Given he has said hardly anything earlier she was hadn't expected it. What she expected even less was his answer. "Gunship?! Who calls a helicopter a gunship? I'm going to go with guard....or gun. How many guesses do we get?" She asked. Her eyes drifted over Veronica, now that the medics had made their way to the rooftop. She couldn't help but grin and then laugh as she watched her prank the medics, by slamming her tail on the ground before smiling at them and shrugging. Veronica was definitely her soul mate, Naomi decided.

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365
Nine1122
Elsa Amora

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:25 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

User Image

The Warden

The warden heard Jacob before he actually saw the helicopter, he cast a watchful eye towards it and frowned slightly as several scenario's played out in his head. Few of them were good, most of them ended with copious amounts of paperwork. Veronica slammed her tail down, knocking the medic over and causing the warden stop looking at the sky. He was a frugal man, not by nature, but by necessity, every time he bought, upgraded or improved a part of the prison he would have to justify it at length to the board of directors. If he had his way, they'd men and women would be separated and there would be a mech-suit guard for every ten powered prisoners. The long and short of this was that the helicopter didn't belong to him, it might have been decked out to look like it was but there was no way in hell he'd be able to explain why he'd given the go ahead for a chopper fuel, piloted, given permits and licenses and then allowed to fly over the city for something that hadn't even been categorised as a 'dangerous' situation yet. He looked about quickly, the guards had evacuated most of the prisoners, though Jayson and his group were still standing around. He pushed close to Veronica. "I didn't order that thing here, so it's probably here to kill one of you. My money is on you or Jayson." He looked over at the group of misfits, it could have been any of them really. "It's up to you." He took a step back. "Everyone clear the roof." He motioned towards the doors.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:02 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

Jayson grinned. "Yeah, I mean, I probably deserved it, I've been told I'm very irritating. It was the kind of place where you had to make your own fun, and some times that fun went a little too far. Eating walls, setting off the sprinklers during experiments... Kid stuff." He shook his head as he reminisced. He paused. "Who are the Dursleys?" He was about to question further when Jacob suddenly interrupted his train of thought and shouted out gunship. "No, but good effort." He said as he watched the helicopter, it was a shame he was bound by the warden's power to neither try to escape nor summon things. A well timed rocket to the cockpit would have made for an enjoyable distraction from the prospect of solitary confinement. Then again, if he wasn't bound there would be nothing holding him there and he would have left as soon as Adora had arrived. "Yeah, it was guard. You just keep going until you get it. It's your turn to pick something though." The warden began to retreated away from Veronica towards the group. "We need to get everyone off the roof NOW. That's a rogue aircraft." Jayson, sensing an opportunity to get his powers back, spoke up. "Can I get my...?" The warden interrupted him with a hard stare. "No." He was shoved forwards by his guard and forced to walk towards the door.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:12 pm
User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It's ten times as hard to put yourself back together...

User Image

Adora's head spun around once the forceful voice boomed around them. It wasn't that she was shocked or scared, she just wanted to observe the one that had the control over the prisoners. Bingo. Her entire reason here was to show Jayson she wasn't hospitalized and knew of his antics, break him out, or deal with the man in charge. This man seemed to be him. And he knew of her, something she took note of. She stayed silent and observant as he spoke of having her in his office. She didn't like that, enclosed space with no knowledge of the floor plan or a way to escape, that wouldn't do.

Looking up toward the sky upon hearing the aircraft, her eyes narrowed. She wasn't familiar with it and hadn't called upon help in terms of coming here. But even so, she used this moment to share a look with Jayson and seemingly vanish from sight, becoming a small fly and squeezing her way past the guards and landing on Jayson's collar, right by his ear whispering to him before flying inside. I swear if you swat me I will bite your ear off.

User Image

...than it does to fall apart Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

OCC: I AM SOOO SORRY!! MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED!

vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Nine1122

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:21 pm
vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

Veronica look towards the warden who seems concerned about the helicopter, after a quick glance at the clock, and finally I turn my attention to the helicopter everyone is so focused on. The presence of it was unnerving to say the least, and upon hearing it was a rogue did not make things easier. Veronica then turns towards the warden who both him and his guards have already moved out.with a smirk, veronica turned back to the helicopter and as her eyes glowed a bright red, she says, " if this is a rogue aircraft then that means I can get rid of it just for invading my space then, right?" Veronica walks forward keeping an eye on the helicopter and takes a deep breath and her chest and neck light up getting ready to shoot a fireball at it.  

Ragnarok Akumachi

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:53 am
Jacob Freeman

Jacob stood watching the gunship with a slow smile spreading over his face. He could see the two chain guns on the outsides of the ship beginning to spin as Veronica took in a deep breath. He'd never imagined he would get to watch a dragon try to melt a gunship but he was fairly glad that he did get too. Sometimes things just came together perfectly. When Veronica would open her mouth to spew the fire, bullets would rain into it, then the aim would drift somewhat down to the rest of her body as the ship took up to the air a little to adjust and try to avoid the flames Veronica was producing. Jacob moved with the herd so he would not be noticed, but he kept an eye on the show... and the warden.

Ragnarok_Akumachi

vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:28 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"You don't know who the Dursley's are?" Naomi asked somewhat incredulously. It was hard for her to fathom that anyone hadn't watched the Harry Potter movies, but it gave her a new mission. Once they took over the prison she'd make sure one of the first things they did was have a Harry Potterathon. She grinned, clearly pleased her guess of the guard was correct, but before she could pick something the Warden was ordering them all off the roof. Adora vanished and everyone started walking towards the door. Everyone but Veronica that was. Instead, the Dragon's throat lit up as she prepared to light up the helicopter. "This is going to be epic." Naomi stopped in her tracks, causing whoever was walking behind her to bump into her. She wasn't going to miss this! She didn't recognize the sound of the Gatling gun winding up, nor did she see it since all eyes were on Veronica as fire spewed from her mouth. Honestly, even if she had there wouldn't have been much Naomi could do besides shout a warning. She certainly heard it when the gun started firing though. "Veronica!!"

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365
Nine1122
Elsa Amora

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:07 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

User Image

The Warden

The warden moved away from the group as he spoke on his radio, his first priority was securing the building and ensuring the safety of the city. There was no doubt in his mind that Veronica would be able to take out the helicopter given the opportunity but it was more what to do with the debris and the how to handle the rest of the prisoners. He had a few options available to him, most of them costly but it would be harder to explain why he hadn't used them rather why he had. "Let's start with a stage four lock down, everyone in their cells and lock down the normal elevators. Anybody out of their cells put them in the canteen." It was central and probably the safest place in the building. He turned and looked at the motley crew behind him. "I'll move these ones myself- Put those ones in cuffs- And call the police get them to cordon off the area." He motioned to Jacob and Jayson, he didn't really want either of them given too much freedom until he was sure they were out of harms way. There wasn't much point putting normal cuffs on Naomi. He watched the situation unfold for a second. "You, shoot that anti personnel goo up into the machine guns. Veronica, can you get the helicopter to land on the roof?" The guard who had been holding Naomi moved forwards and shot a stream of green goop out of his arms, it took a moment to get the angle right but once it hit the helicopter it was easy to aim it. The goo hardened almost immediately after landing, clogging up the mini-guns, it would be up to Veronica to capitalise on the moment.  
Main Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff