Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Role-play
Philadelphia,Pennsylvania - Prison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:14 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

Jayson took a step back so that he was in a raised position, this was so he could see who was in the crowd just as much as they could see him. He watched Adora take out the guards and put them somewhere safe, it was only after the last one was stuck under the bleachers did it occur to him to take their armour. Most had dropped their stun rods but then again they were strapped for time and he didn't feel like it was that necessary. He watched Adora run back to him and leaned closer so that she could climb up onto him. "Good to know, the next batch will be a troublesome lot." He glanced at the doors, they were still closed and would stay that way until the elites arrived and were ready to commence the subjugation. Veronica had done a magnificent job at making everyone shut up, a couple of pyro's were watching the embers but most of the inmates were now looking in his direction. He finished surveying the crowd and grinned. "Listen up. Right now we've all taken part in a brawl that has led to several guards being knocked out. The minimum punishment for something like that is a trip to the minus floors." He paused for effect. The minus floors where the warden handled the real punishments, the few who returned from them were never the same: hollow husks that lived as a reminder of who was in control. "In a few minutes, the warden's elites are gonna burst through that door and after that we can all kiss goodbye to freedom." He paused again, this time to read the crowd. "I say we fight. I say we put our heads together, combine our powers and take over." There was a murmur and then several 'Yeah's' and finally a great cheer. Jayson gave a wicked grin. "Great!"

"Veronica, is your breath hot enough to melt steel? There is a door on the other side of the yard that leads to another stairwell, it's a little old but we need to seal that off. If you can't weld it shut, take the big guy at the back and..." He pointed at another two inmates in tank tops. "Those two and see if you can warp it in the frame. Hurry back, I need you for other things." He wasn't sure what yet but there was always something. "Squid bits, good job with the cameras. I want you on vent duty, take a couple of guys and work out if there is another way off this roof. There should be. I just need to know if it's an option, no need to explore it." He motioned towards a large fan that was inside a pipe under the guard tower. "Okay, that leaves the rest of us to cover the main door and work out how to deal with the anti-deviant guards. You, wax guy, seal it up and and then keep an ear out." He paced back and forth for a moment, he had been fortunate enough to see how the guards operated. "Okay, there is going to be several people in... Let's call it power armour, they'll have guns and riot shields. They may issue a warning." This was mainly for Adora's sake as most of the inmates knew what the elites looked like. "I'm thinking either, I bite my way through the floor and we bait them into the spot and they'll fall through. Or we drop something heavy on them, like a hippo. Neither is good in practice." They had to decide quickly though as they probably didn't have long left.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:58 pm
User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It's ten times as hard to put yourself back together...

User Image

Jumping out from his shirt and appearing beside him in her human form, her body suit stretched and adapted to her form without effort. Placing her hands on her hips, she eyed him. Are you saying you want me to turn into a hippo and drop onto people? Raising a brow, she then looked toward the door and waved her finger briefly. And these..anti-deviant men. How strong are they? Do they have powers I should know about to combat ours or just weapons? Adora wanted to get a clear picture of these men that seemed to hold everyone's attention. She hadn't been watching Jayson enough to see the inner workings of the jail and their workers, just enough to know his location and figure out the routines so she'd find him exactly where she wanted him. These anti-deviant guards could cause problems and she wasn't ready for another trip to the hospital. She was absolutely positive Jayson wasn't ready for that either, he was never ready when it came to her being harmed.

User Image

...than it does to fall apart Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

OCC: ~~~

vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Nine1122

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:33 am
vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger

Elsa Amora
]

After the fireball she threw to get everyones attention, veronica exhaled letting out some ash. She then turns her attention, to Jayson who has been making an announcement and planning something big, she pays more attention when he calls for her attention and asks her to seal off the door, she then looks back at where he is pointing and the two men he directed her ttention too and turns back with "They are but i will need some help, if they are willing then thats good". Veronica turns around and as shebwalks to her destination she transforms into her previous alf dragon form that she showed jayson and naomi before  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:37 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Jacob Freeman

Jacob watched with mild amusement as Jayson went about sewing his chaos. This would be a fun one. Not partner material but certainly closer than anyone else. Maybe Jayson could understand his grand vision and share in it. Maybe not. Those were questions for another time and another place. All that mattered now was that Jayson had shouted very real orders to deal with a very real threat and he'd shouted those orders at the men who were working for Jacob. Well working was a loose term. They were aligned with Jacob. And as such they didn't act without Jacob's word, something that would become a little clearer as they all turned to look towards their pale king for orders. Jacob waved them off to imply they should follow Jayson's plan and then the inmates did. One inmate grabbed a guards shock baton and offered it to Jacob but he refused it. This was not work for his hands. Not something he wanted to be a part of until he needed to. Eventually he was going to break out and it was looking like Jayson was going to provide him with the opportunity he'd been waiting for. For now, Jayson had his cooperation.

Date: February 30, 2013 | Company: Inmates

Ragnarok_Akumachi

vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:07 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

With a rousing speech, orders handed out, and an apparent go-ahead from the guy who ran most things on the inside, everyone set to work. "Aye aye captain!" Naomi said cheerfully. She quickly picked two of the closest inmates and trotted over to the vent. Strength was something Naomi lacked, but luckily her two companions had not much better to do most days than work detail or bench presses in the gym. It took several minutes, but with no guards to stop them, the pair managed to pry off metal mesh covering the fan. In retrospect, it was probably a safety mesh and not one to stop prisoners from escaping. Inside, metal blades whirled rapidly around. Anyone who crawled in there wasn't going to make it out the other side alive. Or in one piece. "Bat." Naomi held her hand like she was a surgeon and the muscle with her were two nurses. One of them placed a bat firmly in her hand, pilfered from one of the poor guards. She honestly wasn't sure why they were trying to climb out from behind the bleachers. Scared she supposed, or waiting for backup. Either way, she thrust the end of the bat into the spinning blades of death in an attempt to jam the blades.

What happened next was both more awesome and less effective than she would have liked. In a shower of sparks, and a violent banging sound, the bat was wrenched from her hand, flying backwards. It bearly missed Naomi, but one of the prisoners wasn't so lucky. The end of the bat cracked him on the forehead. He fell backwards, unconscious, blood leaking from the wound the bat had made. "Well, that's unfortunate." Though by her tone she didn't sound all that upset. Rather more thoughtful as it seemed jamming the fan was going to be harder than expected. Hopefully, Veronica was having more luck melting the door.

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365
Nine1122
Elsa Amora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:58 am
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

He frowned slightly. "No, I'm saying it wouldn't work, I'm like ninety percent sure you'd break your legs if you fell on them with the intent to KO them. I think we can do a little better than that." He grinned and then turned to survey the others. "No powers, most of the guards are just people trying to get by. The suits make them stronger, like bear levels of strong. I saw a few of them subdue a guy with super-strength." He watched Veronica transform and wondered if she really needed help. The people with her looked like they were waiting for her command. "Just weapons I should think." He turned his attention towards Naomi who was attempting to disable the fan and noticed Jacob, giving his own orders as his eyes passed over the crowd. "To be fair, their artificially strong and rely on the suit, reminds me of someone else with that MO." He nudged her. Then clapped his hands and grinned, inspiration had struck. "Oh! That's a good idea." He looked to Adora as if she had suggested the plan. "Their still the same underneath!" He walked over to the vent where Naomi was working, eyed the still moving fan and considered commenting on it, but decided against it because he had no idea how to stop it himself. "Bit of a weird question, on a scale of one to ten, how much squid are you?" He paused, then decided to explain. "The reason I ask, I've had a thought those big guys, could you invade their space and get inside their armour, you know like how octopi can fit through the eye of needles or other tiny holes." He was pretty sure that was a real thing, otherwise they world probably just have to point veronica at them and work out how to support her.

"Of course we'll need a distraction, nobody is just going to let you waltz up and step inside them." He looked at Veronica who still looked busy. "I suppose we could use the guards." His heart wasn't really in it, kicking a dog while it was down wasn't really his style. Not unless that dog really deserved it, in which case he would be the first to take it around back. Those guards didn't really qualify for that treatment, they hadn't done anything to him personally and giving people the benefit of the doubt is what separated them from Dominion. "I suppose we could line up a few of them and make demands, it should slow them down or at least make them think twice before rushing us." He was thinking hard as he said it so it came out rather pained. "Five. That's a noticeable number." He rubbed his eyes for a second, then looked at the other inmates. "Line up five guards, I want them kneeling and in the centre where they can be seen." He turned back to Naomi and Adora, while the inmates took to dragging out the guards. "Needs must I suppose. Do you think it would work? Getting inside the armour, I mean. Adora could fly you in, Veronica helps me on stage and then the both of you disable the guards from the inside. Or Adora, your on stage and Veronica firebombs them." He wasn't really sure how long she could remain in her half-dragon form after all.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:21 am
vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger

Elsa Amora
]

Veronica walks towards the door in stands a couple feet away from it, Veronica instructs the other team man to stand on either side of the door as close by as far away as possible so they are not in the way of the flames, " alright, in this form I can hold a flame for a few seconds at a time and only a couple of times a day. So I will need you two to finish up whatever I leave unfinished, but I should leave things easier for you. " with that said, she takes a firm stance and digs her heal talons, as much as possible and let's out a big exhale then takes a deep breath, and as she inhales, like before her chest expands and lights up, brighter then before and an even bigger fire ball or more like two to three flamethrowers spew forth and with a rush hits the metal door and within a few seconds it heats up, she stops it and takes another deep breath and does the same thing again, and repeats the process 3 more times and then stops and exhales black ash, and looks at the door and see's that the door is melted except for a couple of corners but the job is mostly done.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:09 am
Jacob Freeman

Jacob chuckled slightly watching the vent team drop a bat in and get hit by a bat coming back out. It was a truly comedic sight. All the same it did represent a small setback. Jayson's dragon seemed to have more luck at welding the door shut so Jacob decided he would take action to help Naomi. He stood and walked over to the three of them. He arrived just as Naomi left to go get something and so they shared no words. Jacob thought it best the just toss the injured prisoner down the vent and let his mess stop the fan. It would be faster. Then again how many times had he thrown someone in this prison down that same vent and watched it cut them into pieces without stopping? Six. He decided it would be a waste of effort and instead decided to have a word with the leader of this disruptive band. "You should use the dragon on stage. Nothing threatens hostages and scares guards like a dragon." Well nothing that wasn't a chemical compound.

[quote="Ragnarok_Akumachi]
[quote="vortex2365]
[quote="Deadly_Tiger]

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:47 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Naomi looked across the yard to see how the gorgeous Veronica was making out. She took a second to admire the glow of light in the woman's chest before the fire was expelled from her mouth. Naomi could spend all day watching Veronic, but she had a task complete! Luckily Veronica provided her with a plan on how to accomplish that. She jogged to the center of the yard where Veronica had stripped down and snatched up the pieces of clothing still laying there. By the time she returned both Jayson and Jacob were standing by the fan. She gave a confident "Eight." in response to Jayson's question despite never really thinking about it before as she started twisting Veronica's clothes to make a rope out of them while Jayson explained his plan. "I could, but it's not an instantaneous thing. I would need a solid thirty seconds probably." She explained as she started feeding the rope in. "What do you want me to do once inside?" The end of the rope caught the fan and Naomi let go as the entire length got sucked in. The motor running the fan made a horrible sound as it struggled against the cloth tangled around the blades and the shaft bringing the whole thing to a grinding halt. Soon smoke started coming out and the motor stopped making any sound at all. She put her hands on her hips and gave a satisfied grin. "Gotta agree with Mr. Jacob about that one."

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365
Nine1122
Elsa Amora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:58 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

Jayson nodded, eight parts squid was better than ten parts squid since she could still think like a person, not that squids weren't smart just that they lacked motivation. "That's fine, i think once your in nobody is going to get close enough to pull you out. Those suits have big fingers." He shrugged. "Use them to take out the others, or eject the occupant and move on to the next, honestly it's going to be your show when you get in there and you can decide how it ends." He turned to admire Veronica's handiwork, he had missed most of the show mostly because he was trying to work out if shoving a human sized squid inside a suit of power armour that occupied was a good idea or not. He decided that only the most paranoid of developers would create a system that could cope with that sort of scenario and suits with that system were probably more expensive that the standard model. Whether the prison had bought those or the standard model, he couldn't speculate. Jacob and Naomi's joint assertion that dragons were good at threatening hostages threw him slightly. "What? No! Dragons eat people, it'd be like threatening people with Nukes that are already in the air. Your thinking of Cerberus. Or something slightly more tame." He gave Jacob a sideways look and then shrugged, before walking over to Veronica. "Good job with the door, nobody is getting through there." He grinned at her, but chose his next words carefully as not to cause offence. "Sorry about ordering you around, it's mainly for effect. We're going to do this thing with hostages, are you alright to keep going or do you need some time?" He had known other deviants who could only use their powers for a set time or had restrictions on their powers, Veronica seemed to have similar limits. He knew he did. There was a crash behind him and the sounds of prisoners doubling their efforts to hold the door. "Their here." He stated flatly without bothering to look. It would take them about two minutes to get through the door. If they were feeling theatrical.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:33 pm
vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger

Elsa Amora
]

After a big inhale, veronica stretched her wings out and lifts up her left leg, then right leg, unhinging her talons from the ground, she then flips open some crest on her left side and takes out some kind of pill and pops it in her mouth and swallows it. After cracking her neck she walks toward Jayson who has asked her some questions. " I am fine. If ou wish I can keep going, I have an estimate of five shots left, so to speak, what do you need me to do next?" Her attention gets averted when the other inmates tell out more guards are coming, then turns back to Jayson "do you need my assistance there aswell?"]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:44 am
Jacob Freeman

Jayson wasn't wrong, threatening them with a dragon would be like threatening people with nukes already in the air... but that was kinda what Jacob was going for. He thought of an alternative to it but said nothing because he did not expect the idea to be heeded. When the banging at the door and the sounds of inmates struggling to hold it shut doubled, a small smile crept over Jacob's face. He suppressed it quickly and took a step back to continue his viewing. While Jayson was speaking to Veronica, Jacob went to Naomi. He looked for a moment like he would say something to her but then he just smiled and walked past her to the vent she'd just disabled. "Better get moving then."

Ragnarok_Akumachi

vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:57 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Aye aye captain!" Naomi grinned, rather excited about the prospect of getting free reign inside one of the guard's suits. Almost immediately her imagination ran wild with visions of firing rockets while flying through the air with the suits jet packs and taking over half of the city. Veronica at her side, wings spread wide and spewing flames at anyone who tried to stop them. Of course, the suit didn't have jet packs or rockets, but she didn't let that ruin her daydream. Veronica popped a pill, making no effort to hide it, piquing Naomi's interest. The prison was far from drug-free, but naturally, the inmates hid such activities from the guards lest they be punished. Was the delectable dragon so bold as to not care if the warden found out about the substance she was carrying? Perhaps it was moot since they were in the middle of trying to break out, but it would be a shame to lose the contraband should they fail. While Veronica and Jayson discussed her powers Jacob strolled over, though he didn't say anything, just sort of smiled at her. Oddly, Naomi grinned back. "I hope whatever you're planning is as exciting as all of this." It was time to get moving though. Her body and clothing took on the colour and texture of whatever was behind her. Not quite invisible, but definitely difficult to look out. The effect had once been described to her as their eyes wanted to slide over her and attempting to stare directly at her for too long was nausea-inducing. Either way, the camouflaged cephalopod pranced across the yard to position herself against the wall near the door. When the guard broke in she'd be positioned behind them.

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365
Nine1122
Elsa Amora

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:50 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

Jayson grinned when Veronica said she was fine, and found himself impressed that she could pull off five more blasts like the one that melted the door. "I don't think it should be necessary. Join me on stage and we'll be the distraction." Jacob was right to some extent, Veronica would draw the guards attention than he ever could. He walked through the crowd of inmates to the line of guards that had been forced to kneel, the stage was more of a clearing with a straight path to the door. He didn't really want to kill the guards before him, but the occasion was calling for blood and he wasn't sure if he'd be able to get away from the idea without having the crowd turn on him as well. "Shiv, anyone?" He shouted at the crowd and someone from C Block rushed forward, handing him a sharpened spoon. He fought hard against his desire to just eat it, at this point it was almost second nature to just bite through weapons and pretend that it was an accident. He gave the weapon a few experimental slashes to get a feel for it, before nodding to the man who was way too eager to get his shiv on stage, Jayson wasn't actually sure if there was anyone else from C Block around. He took his position, shiv in hand, checked where everyone was and placed the shiv close to the throat of the closest guard. The door exploded, the inmates who had been reinforcing it were thrown clear and smoke billowed out of the opening. "Alright, we're..." He began.

Stop. Disarm. Sit down.

A voice spoke into the heads of everyone who had a contract with the warden, Jayson having two, had stopped talking and dropped the shiv before he realised what he was doing. He was now in the process of fighting himself and had fallen into a kneel. Jayson wasn't the only person who felt the effects, the majority of the inmates had already succumbed to the orders, unable to resist the power behind them.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:57 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

User Image

The Warden

Theodore Zane waited behind the one of his guards who was busy pounding on the door, the edges were already starting to bend and so he ordered a second to join in and sure enough the pair together were enough the blow the door clean off it's hinges. He had been doing a crossword when he had been informed of the riot in progress and decided that it would be more efficient if he just dealt with it himself now rather than letting it go on and risking dragging more inmates into it. "Stop. Disarm. Sit down." He spoke with his power, directly into the heads of anyone and everyone who had a contract with him, it was convenient in times like this although he found it hurt his voice if he spoke like that all the time. He stepped through the door, to silence, swiftly followed by two guards, then another two and finally two more. They were as Jayson had predicted wearing power suits, although these were new and offered no holes for Naomi to enter. Speaking of Naomi, the warden pointed at her first. "Good afternoon, Ms. Watch, for appearances sake I'm taking you to solitary. Please try to stay there this time." One of his guards broke away to capture her. He walked down the path created in the void of inmates. He stopped and looked at Jacob, who was standing besides a destroyed vent. He made a mental note to get that repaired. "Ah ha, Mr. Freeman, I though I might find you up here, I've been meaning to talk to you about that stunt you pulled in the men's the other day. Solitary." Another guard dispatched himself. He stopped suddenly. "Adora Cruz, well that explains Jayson's outburst. You can wait in my office." He moved on. He finally came to a stop again on the stage where Jayson and Veronica were located. "Veronica, I did say that you would need to clear your transformations with my guards before you actually did them." Two of his power armored guards approached either side of her, just to be safe. "We'll be taking you to solitary with the rest, you understand." He looked at Jayson who was still trying to stand despite the obvious futility of it. "Mr Wright. Stand." Jayson nearly fell over as his body complied. "Come along then, solitary awaits." He clapped his hands did an about face and walked back towards the door. "Oh, and the rest of you. Roof access will be suspended while the doors and vent is repaired, exercise time will be held in the canteen under heavy supervision. I'll also think of something else more appropriate for those that assaulted my officers." He stopped when he got to the door and motioned for a squad of regular guards to deal with the loose ends.  
Main Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff