Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Role-play
Philadelphia,Pennsylvania - Prison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:24 am
vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger

Veronica slowly walks to the center of the rooftop, as she looks to the left and right as she sees guards looking straight at her, one of them holding a rifle. Once she gets to the center of the roof. She begins to disrobe from her orange prison gear revealing a slender curved body with some interesting features, revaling some skin tight greyish suit, the back from the neck to the lower back, tail bone, is uncovered and bare. Veronica closes her eyes amd takes a deep breath and within seconds, her body looks like she is growing and her muscle mass is thickening. Her legs thicken and her feet grow and sprout claw like talons. Her arms grow in length as her hands grow wider and each finger sprouting a talon. As it looked her skin looked like it was flipping over like a stone droping in a pond and creating a ripple, amd what appears is shiny dark crimson red scales, covering her body and face, her bare back sprouts a pair of jet black batlike wings, unfolded and a red scaled tail, as long as her body, on the top and on the sides of her head,slowly sprout horns, two on the top of her head, and one on each side of her head. Veronica opens her eyes and turns to face Jayson and Naiomi, her eyes turn yellow and almost look reptilian, and lastly her hair changes to a jet black. "Well? Do you like what you see?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

“Well I do like to devour maidens.” Naomi commented with a grin, while eyeing Veronica. Not that being in a relationship would be any barrier to Naomi's advances, but it usually made things easier, and the other party a lot more receptive. "No thanks." She passed on the offered cigarette. Honestly she hated kissing smokers. Tasted nasty. “You'd be welcome to join us if you like. I just figured you were still with that Adora chick and I'd hate to break up Bonny and Clyde.” She said almost offhandedly while Victoria made her way to the center of the roof top gym. Plus you know, it probably wasn't wise to sleep with one of your heroes. “Woo, take it off baby!” She cheered when Veronica started taking off her clothes, though she was fairly disappointed when she realized she had another suit under neither. Even if this one left little to the imagination, Naomi would have rather seen her nude. She watched with interest as the other woman showed off her power by transforming into her dragon form. “Well you definitely have squid powers beat!” She laughed while joking about what Jayson had said earlier. “I like what I see a lot!”

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:49 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

Jayson gave his best deadpan face then bit though the end of the cigarette and pulled the whole thing into his mouth. "She's not in prison." He didn't understand what she was trying to say, as far as he knew Adora was still recovering from surgery and managing their estate. Presumably she would fetch him if she needed him and until then he was free to idle away him time here. He turned away from her and looked towards Veronica instead. He had seen Adora change a fair few times but he had to turn away when he saw her nails erupting into talons, that was just something that he couldn't watch and not feel sick. He tapped his own nails a few times to make sure they weren't feeling like doing the same and when he felt ready looked back at her. She had almost completely changed at this point, all that was left was her eyes and hair. "Looks pretty good, defiantly not one of those Chinese dragons then?" The wings were the biggest give away, he was pretty sure they just floated. He caught sight of a platoon of approaching guards, then took a step back so that he was against the wall, making his position clear to observers. "I think we'll have to continue this later." The guards hadn't just been sitting on their thumbs, they had radioed in as soon as Veronica had separated from Jayson and mobilised a small task force to deal with her. "Stand down." The guard at the front yelled as one closer to the back fired a net over the Dragon girl.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:55 pm
vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger

Veronica looks toward Naomi and Jayson and smiles as they give her compliments, that smile breaks when I see guards surround us, "I dont believe for one second that I am breaking any rules now am I? I-" * Veronica is interupted when a net flies over her, she uses her wings to cover herself as the net flies on top of them. She then opens her wing allowing the net to fall off to the side of her, she then stretches her wings opening them wide, and as they are spread they shrink, and the rest of her body reverts back to normal as her skin tight suit looks as if thst is the only thing wearing as it remains tight on her body. Veronica then walks forward as her wings and tail sink into her bare back. As she walks up to the guard she faces him as her eyes turn a bluish purple "As I was saying, I dont believe I am breaking any rules am I? Once a day I am allowwes to stretch my wings and transform for a few minute, as long as i dont fly or cause trouble, so what is with the net?  

Ragnarok Akumachi

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:14 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Jacob Freeman

Jacob had been minding his own business in his cell, the door sat open because he had recreational time but he was not using it. Instead he was sitting on his bed drawing something on the wall. It looked almost like a blueprint but it was hard to tell for certain. When he finished, he took a picture of it with a phone he had pulled some stings to get and then sent that picture off to the receiver who for the sake of suspense will remain nameless. Then he slipped the phone into his pillowcase and left his cell. Normally he would have taken the usual precautions to hide it but the damage he wanted done had been done so he could risk being raided and finding a new phone. Then again he hadn't caused any trouble in the time he had been there so Jacob doubted a search was coming. With his work done the pale one wandered out into the courtyard and sat down on one of the bleachers. A large man, muscular not fat, came over and sat beside Jacob. He was followed by three others who said nothing and did little other than sit down behind Jacob. The biggest man had brought a book with him and handed it to Jacob who opened and began to read from it. They had done this for the last two weeks during their recreational time in the courtyard. Once they gave him the book their instructions were complete but an incident in the laundry room two days ago had the biggest man a little more fearful than usual. He had sought to test Jacob so Jacob tested him too. When he tested Jacob, Jacob passed. When Jacob tested him, the big man failed. The book was just one from the prison library that Jacob wanted to finish reading in the courtyard. The business in his cell had delayed him and so he organized for a few of the inmates under his thumb to go and get the book for him. It was about at that time that the dragon appeared on the rooftop. Panic erupt in the courtyard as inmates gathered around to look at the deviant doing her trick. Jacob did not budge from his spot on the bleachers but the men around him did. "Cities get blown up left and right but one overgrown lizard and everyone looses their minds." Jacob mumbled to himself is a soft tone as he read his book.

Date: February 30, 2013 | Company: Inmates

Ragnarok_Akumachi

vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger

I'm just placing Jacob, I'll have him interact later.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

“Not Chinese.” Naomi agreed as she watched the kerfuffle from the sidelines. If things got serious she would jump in, but she was curious as to how the gorgeous Veronica would handle herself first. Honestly though there probably wasn’t a lot she could contribute in a fight compared to a dragon anyway. “You would think they could have something more effective than that net.” She commented with a grin after Veronica almost casually swept the net to the side with her wings. “Taking over will be a piece of cake with a dragon on our side.” This place could certainly use some livening up, and it seemed her two new friends were just the ticket to get some entertainment. The TV shows had made prison all look much more exciting than it was. Naomi skipped across the yard and slipped her way through the crowd. Not having a solid bone structure made it pretty easy for her to quickly squeeze between the other inmates and there wasn’t much they could do to stop her. “That was awesome!” She told Veronica once she made it to the inner ring and approached the attractive blonde. With Veronica back in human form she didn’t expect the guards to stop her.
February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:25 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

The guard was unfazed by how ineffective the net had been, in all of his years working here it had only worked on the weakest prisoners, at this point it was just a relic of another time. "And how were we to know that was your intention? Transformations require written approval of three captains or the warden, failure to provide documentation will result in a three day confinement in solitary." The guard looked at the newcomer who had just pushed her way through the people behind him and frowned, not that it was easy to tell with the helmet he was wearing. "Ah, Miss Watch, I might have known you were connected to this. Seize them both." While Veronica was distracting the guards and Naomi had been rushing to her side, Jayson had made his move as well, he walked behind the rear most guard, pulled the shock baton out of the man's holster and turned it up to max before handing it to the closest inmate. He then circled around the crowd until he reached the bleachers and then climbed them until he was stood next to the biggest, meanest looking guy on that roof, it just had the best vantage point for what came next. "I like dragons and I like the kraken, but which one is better?" He shouted over the din. "There's only one way to find out... Fight!" He shouted the last word more as a command and the inmate whom he had gifted with the shock baton responded by striking one of the guards causing several other of the roof inmates to rush in wildly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It's ten times as hard to put yourself back together...

User Image

Standing on the far end of the skyscraper, Adora's eyes flashed from a cat's pupils to her normal browns as she watched the jail from afar. She had been up there just waiting, staring at the rooftop. Some prisoners were scattered around either working out or lingering about with their inmates, but that didn't involve her. She was looking for someone, and when he finally came out she sighed. Turning to face the end of the rooftop, she began a running start along the edge before jumping off and freefalling in the direction of him. Keeping her arms close to her sides and her legs together to gain a faster fall, Adora took slow breaths waiting for the right moment. She had been out of action for a while now, with surgery and all, and Jayson had done his best to somewhat stay out of trouble for her sake. That was, until she was done recovery and saw him on TV pleading guilty. He was definitely a handful, but her was her handful.

Once reaching the distance she wanted, she opened her armed and allowed her body to change into a raven. Flying down toward the jail rooftop, Adora carefully perched herself on the edge seeing he was in the company of two others. She honestly wanted to peck him in annoyance, but she watched them all cautiously and quietly. If he was just relaxing here it had to be for a reason, he could have easily escaped if he wanted to. Watching the show the girl put on as she displayed her power, Adora's eyes slid over to the guards that prepared to approach the large dragon. And soon after, doing what he always does best, Jayson created chaos. Feeling herself want to smirk, she then flapped her wings and cawed before gliding over to Jayson's shoulder and grasping onto him tight with her claws purposely, keeping her voice low regardless of the chaos. You just can't stay out of trouble, can you?

User Image

...than it does to fall apart Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

OCC: ~~~

vortex2365

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:54 pm
vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger

Veronica closes her eyes and sighs, she then looks up at the guard and before she can explain, she notices naomi slip through the guards and come to compliment her dragon transformation. " sometimes I can change the colors of my scales when I transform. I can show you on-" Veronica then turns her head towards the guard who then tells the others to lock her up in solitary. Her eyes glow a shade of red but does nothing else but stand calmly, until she sees Jayson stand up and declares a fight, and with her eyes turning from red to a bluish purple, she responds, " beg pardon? Why do you want me to fight? And who do you want me to fight?" She then peered over to the raven but then ignored it and looked back at Jayson, then gets ready to transform again as she see's the chaos unfold.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:00 am
User Image User Image User Image
Jacob Freeman

The weirdest white guy in the yard did not react much to the sudden chaos around him. Most of it didn't come in his way so it wasn't his problem. This inmate- Jayson- seemed to be causing quite the row. Jacob shut his book and set it on the bleacher he had been sitting on, where he had been sitting, and then moved around the yard to get a better view of whatever fight was going on. He was certain it would be quite the show.

Date: February 30, 2013 | Company: Inmates

Ragnarok_Akumachi

vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:35 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Naomi just grinned at the guard and stuck her arms out in front for the guard to slap a pair of cuffs on. Her Modus Operanda was stealth and escape artistry, not direct confrontations. However, the guard didn't have a chance to 'seize' her, as all hell broke loose before he even had a chance to pull out his cuffs. He turned as Jayson shouted over the crowd. Naomi gave a look of mock horror as he suggested the two girls fight. "I would never fight someone so lovely! How can you even suggest that!" She exclaimed, giving a wink to Veronica. The fight was starting in earnest though as inmates looking to get back at the guards piled on. Now on the defensive, the guards had turned their backs to Naomi and Veronica to defend themselves against the circling inmates. "Can you spawn just your wings and fly us out of this mess?" She asked as the alarm started going off, putting the prison on lockdown. Naomi had her own way of getting out of the middle, but she wasn't ready to abandon Veronica just yet. However, she'd be sure to be out of there before the tear gas and flashbangs started flying.

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365
Nine1122

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:18 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Nine1122

Elsa Amora

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

Jayson shielded his eyes from the sun and watched the scene play out, he had known how it was going to play out from the outset, it wasn't like this place was a powder keg waiting to blow, it was actually a fairly laid back place all in all. And that was the problem. The prisoners would attack the guards because that's what they felt they were supposed to do, but without a reason to keep going they quickly turned on themselves. It wasn't like a riot up here would lead to an escape, even if one of them did climb the walls and jump out they'd have a considerable drop before hitting the ground.This was merely a stress test. He scanned the crowd to see if either Naomi or Veronica had made any sort of impact, saw that Veronica was trying to speak to him and shrugged his response, he wasn't sure what she was saying over the din of the crowd but he had a feeling the answer was 'Do what you want.' He was about to sit down and wait for the guards to capture him when suddenly he felt something grab his shoulder and speak into his ear. He glanced at the bird that was resting on his shoulder and a grin spread across his face from ear to ear.

It was like a cloud lifted and he could see clearly again. A different person might have treated the bird on their shoulder as nothing more than a hallucination brought on by a nervous breakdown and while Jayson couldn't be completely sure that wasn't the case, it sure as hell wasn't going to stop him. The guards would see to that when it became apparent nobody else could see her. "I've missed you. Lets take over this place." He grinned and looked at the crowd, then at the watch towers which seemed to be empty and then finally at the doors to the stairs which were closed but he got the feeling they wouldn't stay like that for long. "No time like the present." He crossed the bleachers so that he was closer to where Veronica was standing and shouted at her. "Hey, Veronica, FIRE?" He made a motion with his hand from his mouth out and then pointed into the sky, if that didn't cause people to stop fighting then nothing would. "Naomi!" He scanned the roof again. "Can you blind the cameras?" The alarms were already going off so the riot guards would be along shortly, but if he had learned anything in his time here it was exactly how long they took to respond to a crisis. "Adora...?" he took another look at her, relieved that she was still there. "Good, right, we need to get those guards under the bleachers and then get ready for the doors. Sorry I'm either very excited or having a mental breakdown... possibly both." He shrugged with one arm as not to shake her off his other shoulder.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:24 pm
User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It's ten times as hard to put yourself back together...

User Image

Loosening her grip on him when he claimed he missed her it wasn't hard to see he was in an even better mood than before. I can never be mad at this fool, just look at his face. Smirking and nodding at his command to want to take over the place her eyes quickly observed the chaos beginning around him. Briefly sizing everyone up, she changed into a snake and slithered her way into his shirt and around him before he began to move. This was much easier than being an obvious raven on his shoulder. Poking her head out of the top of his shirt when he stopped moving Adora slithered out slightly when it seemed he thought she was gone, which made her grin a bit. All this time away and he's still as worried as ever. Listening to him speak about the guards she chuckled at his mention of his excitement and nodded. Right, well I guess that's my cue then. Lunging out of his shirt and toward the direction of the guards she maneuvered her way through the confused crowd, cautious of not getting stepped on, before stopping in front of a guard who seemed too hesitant to step into the growing chaos. Tilting her head when he stared at her in confusion and fright she waisted no time transforming into a very large gorilla. The look on his face was priceless as she grabbed him and a few other guards and swung them under the bleachers. Slamming her fists down on one side to make the bleachers crunch downward she pulled her fists from it listening to the metal creak, locking eyes with the befuddled men. Stay! Moving away quickly to grab more guards she did the same thing on the other side and trapped them all under the metal seats, clearly confused as to why this was even happening. Blowing out a huff of hot air towards them, Adora then changed to a cat and pranced her way back to Jayson before moving back up and around his body as a snake. If you need more of them locked away I spotted more bleachers down the other side of the roof.

User Image

...than it does to fall apart Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

OCC: ~~~

vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Nine1122

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:42 pm
vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger

Elsa Amora
]

Veronica, rolls her eyes once she realizes that her words, fall on deaf ears. She then looks around and then turns her attention to naomi, she scans the area again and faces her, "neither would I if i am being honest, as for your question, i would need to shift my legsand tail to fly straight and take of, i can if you can hold on tigh-" veronica is cut off when she hears Jayson call her name and indicate that he wants her to make fire. She then turns back to naomi and says "you will need to stand back, things are going to get a bit hot here" and with that instance she lets out a deep exhale, and turns towards the sky, Veronica takes in a big inhale and her chest looks like it was expanding abit and as it does it glows and lights up, and then like a flamethrower a thick stream of fire shoots out of her mouth into the sky and spreads almost as if reaching out to the prison walls, as she throws out the fire the air around her heats up almost instantaneous like a sauna. After a few seconds of this the flames dispers and fade leaving small flames and embers fluttering in the sky.  

Ragnarok Akumachi

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

A wide grin spread across Naomi's lips, clearly pleased. "Awe, you think I'm lovely!" She exclaimed despite all of the chaos all around them. She definitely wouldn't mind holding on tight to Veronica. Preferably when they were in a bedroom. Before she could voice either of these thoughts, Jayson started shouting orders. Her grin only widened at the prospect of some pyrotechnics from Veronica. "That's how I like it, babe!" She teased while retreating away a few feet. Guards and prisoners alike were shouting, but it wasn't difficult for her to squeeze her elastic body through the shifting crowd. She was near the edge of the brawl when suddenly a fireball launched into the sky and the mass of bodies was scrambling to get away from it...and right into a giant Gorilla's arms. Jayson showing up was definitely the best thing that ever happened to this prison. Naomi ducted under the muscular of the giant ape, not even questioning its sudden appearance and ran towards the bleachers. "Man this day keeps getting better and better!" She shouted as she ran passed Jayson an up to the top of the bleachers. "Right, cameras." While she could have made a giant ink cloud while in the middle of the crowd she assumed Jayson still wanted to be able to see, and that meant getting herself free of the crowd. She raised a hand towards the first camera (Naomi had figured out where they were all located by the end of her first week in prison) and a jet of black ink squirted out, in a very similar fashion to that of Spider-Man. It was soon coated, rending the camera blind, and she quickly moved onto the next one, and the next until they were all dripping in her ink.

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365
Nine1122
Elsa Amora

Main Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items