Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Profile Forum
Ragnarok Dragon (Veronica Tyler Mee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image

What is their name?
Veronica Tyler Mee

Do they have any nicknames/aliases?
Ragnarok Dragon

How old are they?

What is their gender?
Female

What is their sexual orientation?
Bisexual

Are they human or deviant?
Deviant

What are their powers/abilities?
Dragon Mimicry
-I am Able to change body parts into dragon like limbs, along with the ability to grow wings
- I am able to breath fire for a short period of time, overuse can cause damage to my throat and other organs.
-I am able to cover my body in armor like scales that can protect me from regular bullets and big impacts like falling and getting hit by a car

Do they have any notable weaknesses?
-Dragon like habits, such as: hightend sences that can sometimes confuse me at times
-needs to make a personal spot for myself and horde all my stuff, To sleep for long hours, and other dragon like habbits i cannot fully shake.
-being reptilian cold and ice is something that slows me down
-with the scale armor i am able to produce, it is dificult to swim.
-givin my enviorment growing up, i was raised as a warrior and taught to use my strengths and weaknesses so i havent learned how to use all of my powers and some times they can go off when i least expect it.

What is their personality like?
Most of the time i can be a blank slate, unlessbi am comfortable i dont show emotions, my eye color will change color depending on my emotional state. When i get mad it is shown through my actions.

What is their backstory?
I grew up with a father who wanted me to learn how to fight, both human and deviant, with military like training, fencing, kendo, and mixed martial arts, i have learned to survive on my own and defend myself. When Onwas seventeen I graduated highschool and met who i saw was the love of my life soon after my deviant powers awakened. Two years later My girlfriend proposed to me and was killed the next day by some random people breaking into our house. With no other family to go back too, I now use my skills to survive by taking any job I can to survive in this evolving world, dirty jobs, to mercenary work, trying to fill the void left in me after my fiance died.

Is there anything else we need to know?
I am a mercenary.

What is their faceclaim?
I have deviant art picture that shows what I look like everyday. https://ragnarok-dragon1.deviantart.com/art/OC-commission-376584747

https://goo.gl/images/Kbimos
Tara Strong  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:47 pm
Approved.  

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Profile Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers