Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Whole Wide World
Paris, France Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:56 am
User Image

Hikaru had learned Remi's hair moods mint green was a good color. They made it to the spot that would give them a good angle. Hikaru had picked up a fun little muggle contraption for his camera. It held the camera out further so he wouldn't have to ask someone to take a picture. They got a good spot and with a bit of logistics got the photo stick thing to work. Getting a shot or two, Hikaru snuck in a kiss to Remi's cheek knowing if get him to blush.of course that led to an actual kiss but nothing more as well they where in public. 'Ok buddy you got this!' Hikaru thought giving himself a pep talk. He definitely wanted to do this but was only nervous doing this in the open as he was still kinda shy. "Oh hey i got a question for you!" Hikaru said fishing in pocket for the tiny box.

Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:35 pm
User Image
User Image

xxx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hikaru
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Touristy Photo Session
xxxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What's going on?

Rémi had pulled a beanie hat over his hair before they'd left, given they'd be out with the mass populace of muggles. He couldn't always guarantee his hair would remain one shade. As per normal, one curl fell out the front of his hat, but he simply didn't care. Besides, it wasn't like anyone was going to pay him any attention anyway. Once at the tower, Hikaru pulled out a.... stick? The frenchman gave him an odd look, but he connected his camera like he knew what he was doing.

Hikaru used his nifty muggle device to snap pictures, which Rémi happily posed for. After getting a surprising kiss on his cheek, he repaid the favor by snogging the kiss culprit. A few more rounds of pictures, and Rémi noticed his hair had turned a pale blue. He blamed Hikaru, of course. It was always when he was feeling most lovestruck that his hair changed that particular shade. After a while of no pictures, Hikaru said he had a question. "Quoi de neuf? Ah, what is... up?" He looked over at his boyfriend, curiosity getting the better of him. His hair faded to a buttery yellow color, showcasing his wonderment.

Kungfudemoness

Cʟᴏᴄᴋ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴅᴇ
Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴜᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ
I'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ
Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴀʟʟs, ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss ᴄᴀʟʟs
Oʜ! I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ
Yᴇᴀʜ! I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴇ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴍʏ sᴇɴsᴇs, sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
Sᴏᴏɴᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴜʀɴs ʜᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴀsᴛ
Sᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴀʟʟs, ᴍʏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:03 pm
User Image

Good he found it in his pocket, it be super bad if he had left it in his suitcase. "So we've been going out for about a year now, and it deffinitly been one of the best years ...even though I only have so many to compare it to." He said. Gah don't ramble! "I want to have many more good years and I can't think of a person I want to share that with other than you." Thank god for awkward mirror practice while Remi was at work. He was pretty sure Remi knew where this was heading. Hikaru fished the box out and as per tradition despite them being pretty untraditional he did the classic knee thing.(did it have a proper name?) "Would you do me that honor and marry me?" Hikaru knew he was blushing. He hoped Remi would agree with him on wanting to elope.

Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image

xxx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hikaru
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Proposal?!
xxxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Rémi tilted his head when Hikaru started, but he quickly figured out exactly what question was on the other's mind. His eyes went wide as he stared at his boyfriend. There was no way this was a proposal, right? They weren't ready for that, were they? He really didn't know how long it usually took people to start on their married lives, but he was pretty sure it took longer than that! Not that he didn't want to marry Hikaru, he was just shocked. "Wait... what?" His voice broke a bit, the Frenchman holding a hand timidly to his lips. Sure enough, the other male sank to his knee, procuring the most beautiful ring Rémi was sure he'd ever seen before. Hair turning an electric blue, he wheezed, trying to think of words. His brain was struggling to comprehend words with all the excitement, so he resorted to the words he knew he could say. "Oh mon dieu, tu ne peux pas être sérieux? Est-ce que cela se passe vraiment maintenant? Que diable se passe-t-il?" He stumbled through rapid-fire French, not realizing Hikaru probably had no idea what he was saying. It felt like all eyes were on them, with a few various people having stopped to watch. Why were they the spectacle?! "Oui! Oui, mon amor!" His voice was higher pitched than normal, but he was perfectly fine with that. He sank to his knees and wrapped his arms tightly around Hikaru's neck, sobbing with happy tears.

{OoC: Translation: "Oh my god, you can't be serious? Is this really happening right now? What the hell is going on?"}
Kungfudemoness

Cʟᴏᴄᴋ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴅᴇ
Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴜᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ
I'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ
Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴀʟʟs, ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss ᴄᴀʟʟs
Oʜ! I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ
Yᴇᴀʜ! I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴇ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴍʏ sᴇɴsᴇs, sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
Sᴏᴏɴᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴜʀɴs ʜᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴀsᴛ
Sᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴀʟʟs, ᴍʏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image

Hikaru knew it take a moment for Remi to process. He sure would of roles reversed. He lightly chuckled when Remi defaulted to fast French. He had picked up enough to say find a toilet with out Remi. But faster than normal French Hikaru was lost. He knew the last part though and that was the most important. Hikaru stood enough to meet the happy sobbing hug. The few bystanders cheered one it was an obvious yes. Once Remi had some semblance of control, he helped him get the ring on. He was happy he had Dris help on that. Use an artist to find a gift for an artist. There was still a day or so left in the vacation and this was the best start to a wonderful trip.

Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Paris, France - Trocadéro Gardens
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Zoe
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Proposing?
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She looks so lovely tonight

Kylian was vastly excited. He and Zoe had booked off for a week to visit their families in France. It had been a beautiful autumn week, and he couldn't be happier with his company. Zoe had moved in with him earlier in the year and ever since they spent all kinds of time together. They had a few differences, but they always made it work. He was glad to introduce her to his family, and they all seemed to like her. Luckily she was also French, so he wasn't stuck playing translator the whole time.

On the last night of their trip, the duo visited the City of Light itself. After wandering, they found themselves at the Trocadéro Gardens. It was a beautiful place, and in the evening, it was lit up with beautiful fairy lights. Kylian gently squeezed Zoe's hand, leading him between the beautiful flowers. Once they found a nice place (quiet, away from most of the tourists), he pulled a small box from his pocket and knelt on one knee. "Zoe, mon amour, me feriez-vous l'honneur d'accepter ma main en mariage?" He opened the small box, revealing a silver and amethyst ring in a delicate pattern. He'd spent a lot of time picking out the perfect ring (as well as sneaking her ring size, but that was a whole different story....

{{To translate: "Zoe, my love, would you do me the honor of accepting my hand in marriage?"}}
          kiska166

Gʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ
          Dʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ I'ᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴀʏ
          Tʀʏɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ, ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ
          Wᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴇʟᴛ sᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Sᴏ I ᴘʀᴀʏᴇᴅ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          I'ʟʟ sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜰʟʏ. I'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs 'ᴛɪʟ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
          Aɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪsʜ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀᴡᴀʏ
          Oᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          I'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀɪsᴋ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀᴡᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:42 pm
User Image

Comme un m é d i c a m e n t, moi, je suis r i e n sans toi
                                              Et je sais que, je sais que jе p e r d s du temps dans tes b r a s

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Zoe Quimby

Beauxbatons Alumna - Thirty Years Old - Pureblood
                                              Hair Stylist - Magic Clips Salon

╚══════════════════════════╝

Zoe never liked staying in one place for too long, and even though she had had to do that more consistently than not in her adult life, living at her aunt’s house and finally escaping and moving in with Kylian felt like a completely new adventure. However, that didn’t mean that they had been living together without any fighting or arguing. Zoe’s biggest adjustment was not only having no space of her own, but having to share the space that she had. At her parents’ home, and then at her aunt’s home, her bedroom was a complete mess but no one cared since the mess was confined to her bedroom. Kylian, on the other hand, cared very much for his (and their shared) space to be clean and tidy, which proved to be a challenge for the Frenchwoman.

Regardless, they managed to make it work and decided to take a week off from the real world and visit their families, which included introducing each other to their parents. Half the week, they’d be staying with Kylian’s family in the countryside and the other half, in the city suburbs with her family. Either way, they had magic and could do all the cute touristy things from wherever they were commuting from. The most convenient thing about them being born and raised in France was that they knew where all the wizard communities were and could easily apparate from place to place, such as the Trocadero Gardens, where they visited tonight. Wandering through the gardens hand in hand with her boyfriend, Zoe was mesmerized by all of the flowers being lit up by beautiful fairy lights – she was a sucker for fairy lights.

As they explored, they came across a quiet area and when Zoe turned around, Kylian had knelt on one knee. Her hand slipped from his and moved up with her other hand to cover her mouth as it gaped open in astonishment. “Oh, mon Dieu,” she muttered, eyes gazing upon the ring that Kylian was proposing with. It was an amethyst – her birthstone. “Kylian!” she shrieked, bringing him up on his feet with her hands before throwing her body against his in a hug. “Oui, ah!” After she pulled back and Kylian slipped the ring on, Zoe reached her hand out in front of her to get a better look at the ring. “C’est si beau!” Zoe’s smile was so big that she didn’t even know if she could kiss her fiancé, but she tried anyway.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

The Whole Wide World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces