Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Kingdom of Arthur: Tales of Camelot[Not Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:26 am
Vaserios

Yama Lazarus

Kaya Wolf Moon

Merrily Mari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:02 pm
User Image

What strangetrails 《《《
   ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ   

User Image With (the party) at (school) User Image
User Image Feeling (confused) in (garbage) User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    •    Just as Jay had finally managed to hit a note of complete apathy for falling asleep in class, a booming voice echoed in front of them. The culprit was, unsurprisingly, Finn Yusei. Jay rolled their eyes, ultimately deciding to stay up. Naps would have to wait for AP Chemistry next period, where no distracting classmates are expected to pry.
         "Dumbass," they murmured while turning their attention back to Slaghorn. Most would expect Jay to be content with Finn. After all, both had a knack for getting into fights and ending up with far more enemies than friends, and yet Jay has never so much as spoken a word to Mr. Popular during their brief time together as students. Something in Jay told him working together for a class project would lead to disaster in one way or another. Besides, Jay often managed to find a way to work alone in group projects. Unnecessary cooperation wasn't Jay's strong suit. Even before their brother died, they were a shy kid with little to no desire to talk to others outside their family.
         Class drudged onward faster than before, Jay finally grappling random topics Slaghorn was attempting to discuss with the class. He almost attempted to even crack a history joke somewhere in between the lines, but it was crudely executed and only something someone who grew up reading The Histories would even catch up on. Fortunately, it appeared as though time had continued,
      in spite of feeling as though it stood still in Slaghorn's continuous lecture. With the sound of the bell ringing, Jay immediately stood up, grabbing their already packed backpack. They were too focused on considering chemistry class that, for a moment, they didn't realize time had frozen. A quick and studious glance with their beaming eyes darted across the class. Sitting in the back, they could see everything in a better lens. It wasn't just the vast majority of the class. It was also objects. The clock stopped ticking, pencils stayed mid air, bell stopping mid-tone, Slaghorn's lecture book remained still in spite of being flipped through just a moment ago. Jay looked at the only others who were not frozen. Of all people, it had to be such an odd bunch. People they could never see them self cooperating with on a constant basis.
         "Heroes! Help us!" Jay looked around, attempting to locate the source of the voice, but it had been so loud, they could almost swear it was from inside their head. Just as quickly as time had stood still, everything continued back to normal. It all seemed like some well-planned practical joke made on the four most disagreeable people in the graduating class. Had the grand senior prank just been operated? Sure, last year they managed to get his mother's car dismantled and rebuilt on top of the roof, but this felt...much smarter in execution.
         “I’m not the only one that saw that…right?” Cameron seemed to ask the rest of those who bore witness to the recent...event. Jay slung their backpack onto their back before crossing their arms in irritation at such an odd situation.

'Talk about necessary cooperation,' They contemplated how to respond vocally, only responding with a nod for now before considering how such an elaborate prank could even be planned. Perhaps...Jay shook the idea of their mind that anything remotely supernatural could have occurred. This was reality, not some elaborate fantasy world. Physics, rules of time and space, it all had its place. But...
         "It's probably the working of some theater department kids. I know they're fond of wire-trapped effects," Jay finally managed to come to some logical explanation. It barely worked in their head, but it worked more than any fantasy involving magic.

OOC: n/a
      Sepharius Necromicon
      Vaserios

Yama Lazarus

Kaya Wolf Moon

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:40 pm

Finn Yusei

//=======//

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

=====================================================

"I won't give up! I will never give up!" "When hell rises and fire rains from the sky! I will stand by your side."

With: XXXXXX //Where:XXXX// Clothes: XXXX//
Theme song: XXXXX

"I you believe my Love and Faith in my friends make me weak." "Think again!" "They make me a hell of a lot stronger than you!"

"Damn..." Finn woke up hearing the sound of the bell tole for the class to end. He stood up, his bag falling to the ground, with a thud... HE looked down at it after he was up and sighed. He was tired... more than he had been now because of his interrupted nap session. At times like this Finn wish he did in fact have magic to raise the bag from the ground to his hand so he didn't have to bend over.

Eventually however he bent down and grabbed it before looking at Vincent, shooting the man a ******** you glance for no reason in particular. Finn had decided to focus his lack of sleep problms on the other male, instead of his self. Better that way he thought. Finn didn't like liking people, so his hate made it easier to ignore the other. But as he was glaring death and his hate upon Vincent he started hearing voices. He looked around and noticed no one moving, it was like that video game he had played as a little kid.... what was it called... something kingdom? He soon noticed Vincent was not frozen and tried to make a grab for his shirt collar.

Finn looked like he was going to beat him to a pulp if he wasn't stopped.

If finn did grab a hold of him he would had given Vincent a glare, straight into his eyes. "Are you the one doing this? Fix it or ill smash you face in Trust Fund." on top of the already increasing anger Finn felt, he was actually far from actually harming the other. "Hero, don't make me laugh, there aint no way a spoiled rich boy would be any good to anyone."

If not he would still glare at the other male intensely, still saying what he did, blaming it all on Vincent again. But when the class room went back to normal, it just looked like Finn getting in a fight with Vincent. "W-what?". If he had grabbed him he would let go looking around the room at the others, finally catching what the grey haired boy said. "Shut up... it clearly wasn't, my bets on that its Trust Funds fault. Or one of those flash mob videos you see online. Theater kids are trash at pranks." He swung the bag on his back and looked away but after a moment back at Vincent in a challenging way.

OOC: the quote won't work for you Merrily Mari T^T

Items
Black bag pack: I pod nano, earbuds, box of bandages and a box of bandaids, small sewing kit, hand sanitizer spray, Pen, Gum, Notebook (empty aside from scribble), random school supplies, Archery club membership card.

Merrily Mari
Sepharius Necromicon
Kaya Wolf Moon
Vaserios
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:08 am
User Image

Ř a e n n a / H e a r t s t r i n g
    ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

A few moments passed and everyone had left but the five who had heard the voice. Even the teacher had stepped out of the room temporarily. Raenna hunkered her thoughts, pulling them into line and wrestling her doubts deep under. That was no trick, her gut said otherwise.
    No, that voice was definitely in her head. She checked her bag, her hair,
    her clothes, her desk, and then her ears and the electronics she had on her.
    No, nothing was bugged, no tricks. Her bright blue eyes were in focus, thinking intensely at what had just happened. Something wasn't right here.

Her head snapped up and her thoughts were popped like a bubble when Vincent and Finn started getting into it. Raenna stepped in between them and put her hands gently on both of their chests. "Just calm down okay? This was no trick. You all saw what happened. Time quite literally froze. No one here I know of is smart enough to pull anything off that compares to this.
    "
    She stared into Finn's eyes, "Just keep your cool okay? It wasn't his fault and we don't need a fight here in the middle of school. Let's just continue our day like nothing happened. We can convene later at lunch if anything else happens. Okay," she asked at last, staring at those around her for confirmation.

Through strong conviction and a strong will, anything can succeed

Vaserios

Yama Lazarus

Kaya Wolf Moon

Merrily Mari

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Cpt Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:04 pm
Merrily Mari

Sepharius Necromicon

Yama Lazarus

Kaya Wolf Moon

═══════════ | incent rauss| ═══════════
User Image

"What does man love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife? What the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire?"

ỏỏḋAnnoyed
ȻompanyNo one of importance
ŦhoughtsI should've broken his nose.

The rather odd, but calm, situation quickly became hostile. Finn, the strange boy who seemed to enjoy getting in fights, reached out and caught Vincent by his collar for no apparent reason. Vincent couldn't help but to look at him surprised. He never had any ill feelings towards Finn, in fact he often avoided contact with him because Finn came off as a rather fragile person that was quick to act off his emotions. If Finn was anything other than what Vincent thought of him, he did no favors by carrying through with his current actions. Finn was quick to, and content with, blaming the whole situation on Vincent which just caused him to be even more confused."If I was interested in pranking you I wouldn't have made myself look like a victim of said prank. I'd have you center stage for everyone to see you be embarrassed." Vincent's look of surprise faded after a few seconds, he was caught off guard by Finn, but his "rich boy swagger" and inflated ego rarely allowed him to be intimidated by anybody.

Raenna quickly stepped between the two as to prevent a fight, one Vincent had no intentions on being apart of anyway. She was rather quick to try and diffuse the situation by focusing on Finn. Finn misplaced his anger at someone he knew very little about because he embarrassed himself and Vincent happened to examine him for a second. Vincent shook his head in disbelief, shortly following the motion with a scoff and pushing Raenna's hand from his chest. "I don't really know what happened and I don't care either. Prank or not I'd rather ignore it an get through my last day. The rest of you are welcome to do as you wish." Vincent picked up his things and looked over the other four for a brief moment before exiting the classroom and heading down the hall.

tems Ȼarrying: Notebook, pencil, and book-bag filled with assorted school items.

ǾǾϾ:

"What the miser spends and the spendthrift saves and all men carry to their graves?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:52 pm
User Image

Cameron Rayne

████████████████████████████████████████████████

Cameron leaned against her desk. Her mind couldn’t grasp what happened. One second, they’re getting ready to go to their next classes and, in another, they’re in the middle of a flash-mob style- as Finn put it- event. Jay tried to push it off as some sort of prank by the drama kids. She couldn’t buy into that explanation though. The whole ordeal was far too elaborate for the small budget of the theater department. Even if they could pull it off, and get their classmates and teacher to agree to it, there remained the little issue of the voice. Cam knew the others had heard it. It had been written all over their faces before any of them even commented on it. Thing was, the booming voice hadn’t been heard audibly. It had been in her head. She already ruled out an issue with the headphones situated around her neck. She always made sure they were powered down in class as part of another promise to her adoptive parents. Not to mention the fact that they can’t even reach blasting levels like that… No, there was something else going on. Something that none of them could pin. Not that many of them wanted to do so.

Whereas Jay lay blame on the drama kids, Finn was just as quick to jump into brawling mode and point a finger at Vincent. His reasons for pulling such a prank were unclear. He’s got a point. Cameron folded her arms across her chest. No way would he make himself part of the prank. Her blue orbs studied the dark-haired teenager. Unless he wants to throw us off. But that doesn’t make sense either…Not with how he’s acting. For someone who could’ve enacted one of the best pranks, Vincent looked and sounded as if he wanted to forget it ever happened. He was more than content to brush the strange occurrence aside, to bury it under a mask of nonchalance forever more. Looks like Heartstring noticed too. Of course, she’d been the one to interject herself between the unsuspecting Vincent and hot-headed Finn. The blonde track star took the lead in declaring what they saw and heard to be real. If Cameron hadn’t known better, she could’ve believed her classmate to be reading her mind with how much she echoed her own sentiments. Cam’s gaze drifted around the room, looking from one occupant to the next. This is gonna be interesting. Five vastly different personalities involved in a singular event. She couldn’t help but wonder what each was thinking about Raenna’s proposed course of action.

Vincent was the easiest to decipher. He’d already given his explanation and said what he intended to do. With a flourish of his backpack, he exited the room, leaving just the four. As much as Cameron wanted to see things play out, she was growing uncomfortable staying there. She started to feel like a weird sort of tension. A tension that she knew only one way to fix. “Well, I’ve had my dose of weird for the day.” Reaching down, she snagged her pack before slinging it across her shoulder. “Almost makes me look forward to math…almost.” She walked past the trio on her way to leave. Right before she stepped out of the room, she stopped to glance back over her shoulder. “Good luck, HEROES.” Cam exaggerated the last word, making the title sound sarcastic. A rare playful snicker lit up her features as she continued across the hall where her next class was held.

✸ OOC ✸
Sepharius Necromicon
Vaserios
Yama Lazarus
Merrily Mari

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:31 pm
User Image

What strangetrails 《《《
   ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ   

User Image With (the party►no one) at (school) User Image
User Image Feeling (frustrated) in (garbage) User Image

• tab tab It didn't take long for Jay to remember precisely why they would never, in a thousand years, get along or ever bother working with Finn. The volatile behavior the farm boy exhibited was completely different from their own. Jay only blamed those he knew for certain to blame. Johnson from the football team was to blame for harassing their mother, Mr. Shawl was to blame for allowing the mathletes to get harassed by news reporters when they won the championship, Markus in the basketball team was responsible for locker room hazings. Three separate events Jay had pushed them self into for the sake of fighting against the wrongdoings in the school. Compared to Finn, they were apples and oranges.

tab tab Almost as soon as the tense situation began, Raenna ended it by putting herself directly in between the conflict. She was perhaps the only one who would be able to commit such a high feat with Finn without sustaining injuries. Anyone else may have a fist in their face in a moment's notice. Raenna had a calming and demanding presence that Jay could only admire from afar considering their different social standings and a personal lack of desire to make such a friend. She could easily be the only one to tame this current predicament between the five odd and rowdy individuals communing in the classroom at the moment. Enough to make Jay admit she speaks a truth. There is something going on. Cameron seemed to agree, as well. It wasn't a comforting realization, however. Such a strong booming voice coming from nowhere, a moment of time frozen, only five people able to witness such intriguingly magical events transpire. It was straight out of a story book. Trying to understand it in real life, however, is proving to be more than difficult. Furthermore, Vincent's cooperation would be necessary for anything to be truly solved, and a part of Jay wondered if Finn would even bother acknowledging Raenna after her swift interjection. Jay messed with their bangs in clear frustration as it became just them, Finn, and Raenna.

tab tab "If anything else happens, I'm certain that Vincent will change his mind about cooperating. I'll talk if necessary," Jay attempted to assure the blond girl. Still appearing obviously stressed from recent events, he glared at Finn. "Don't make my mother's job any harder than it has to," They warned, piercing blue eyes staring at the rebel before walking out the door. Jay personally wouldn't mind getting punched by Finn. They knew they would have it coming if such an event were to transpire. Most considered it only a matter of time before the two oddly hair colored male-presenting individuals fought. It would be a one-sided victory on Finn's side all things considered, but it was an anticipated brawl nonetheless.

tab tab Walking out of the classroom, the school appeared as normal as ever. Students walking around mindlessly, as if nothing had occurred just minutes ago. Even their original hypothesis about theater kids appeared fruitless as such kids appeared all too busy preparing for the senior graduation play to even consider such an elaborate scheme. Gritting their teeth while deep in thought, Jay's aura radiated hostile fumes throughout the walk to AP Chemistry. The nap they so eagerly awaited would have to hold for a moment longer, it seemed. Research about collective hallucinations would have to be conducted instead. Jay won't give up on finding a reason for the logical, not while they were still holding tightly onto their pride.

OOC: Just a heads up! I'll be visiting family in Cali (I'm in Oregon right now) from Friday-Monday, so I'll probably only be able to log in once a day during that time.)
      Sepharius Necromicon
      Vaserios

Yama Lazarus

Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:57 pm

Finn Yusei

//=======//

"I won't give up! I will never give up!" "When hell rises and fire rains from the sky! I will stand by your side."

With: Vincent //Where:Hallway// Clothes: XXXX//

"I you believe my Love and Faith in my friends make me weak." "Think again!" "They make me a hell of a lot stronger than you!"

He looked at the blond, letting go and retracting his arm as she stepped in between them. "W-what ever." He looked away from the two of them refusing to acknowledge her as being right, but still listening. He always lost it around people like Vincent and the class and society the black haired man represented. People like him, who came from money always oppressed people like Finn. Even back in the day the rich would walk all over farmers, its just how it has always been, always will. He didn't have much sympathy or trust towards people like him due to the history. Believing that power and money corrupts... he'll just be another he thought to his self. But this wasn't the time, they were all right Vincent being responsible was unlikely.

He looked at Vincent his glare and hate to the man softening till he heard him talk about him being embarrassed?! "ME EMBARRASSED? I want to see you try Trust fund. Any time any place, lets see what you got." He smiled mockingly as he point blank challenged the man to back up his words. "Lets see if a dog like you has bite." He smiled before hearing the rest of what Raenna was saying

"If I find out who it is..." He had paused and held back his tung not wanting to get sent again to the Deans office again. He looked around noticing the others chiming in and glared at the grey haired male before looking back to Raenna. "I don't need your help, you need me." Finn seemed to have a somewhat cocky and pridefull aditude not wanting to rely on others "I could figure out who it is on my own if I so choose. But... I guess it wouldn't hurt to meet you all for lunch..." Finn paused watching Vincent part from the group. Once the other left he looked at Raenna, "I'll make sure he comes. Since I chased him off... not like he didn't deserve it." he sighed, that man annoyed him, but if he was going threw the same thing Finn was, he should at least try something. That and he didn't want to be stuck in a room full of girls, it didn't sound to appealing, that and making friends.

Finn left without letting anyone say another word to him, heading out the door to go track down Trust Fund. As he was looking for him in the hallway he tried to remember if he knew his name, he knew it right? started with a V? Vincent? Vinny? It didn't matter, he would just have to keep trying names till one stuck to the other.

He headed down the hall looking for Vincent with his bag on his back, when he didn't see him at first he didn't know what he was going to do. But his worry faded as he saw Vincent. Finn walked up behind him and made a grab for his arm, if he was successful he would have dragged him somewhere more secluded away from prying ears to talk to him. "..." he was struggling to talk to Vincent and not be insulting

If not he would just stare at him awkwardly and just say "Stop right there."

Items
Black bag pack: I pod nano, earbuds, box of bandages and a box of bandaids, small sewing kit, hand sanitizer spray, Pen, Gum, Notebook (empty aside from scribble), random school supplies, Archery club membership card.

Merrily Mari
Sepharius Necromicon
Kaya Wolf Moon
Vaserios
Quote:

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:22 pm
Story

The first few periods of school go by rather quickly without any incident. Coincidentally, all 5 of the students had the same lunch hour. Lunch A, first lunch of the day. They were in a large school where 3 periods of lunch existed. As the students gathered their food to sit down for lunch, the building began to shake, time once again stood in place. It was only a few moments before the shaking stopped, but this time, time would not start up again.

OOC: Sorry for skipping past Finn and Vincent talking! I really want to try and get into the story. Maybe pm each other and talk about what happened?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:15 pm
Vaserios

Yama Lazarus

Kaya Wolf Moon

Merrily Mari

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:14 pm
User Image

Cameron Rayne

The rest of the morning went off without a hitch. Cam managed to survive her last day of math class without any real issue. Ms. Broach seemed to have taken pity on her class, or she possibly herself, and decided to do a basic revue of everything before allowing the last few minutes of class to be used for free study. Literature went by in a flash in comparison to her prior two classes. Of all her classes, it was the one she enjoyed the most. The one she hadn’t needed any help in pulling her grades up in. Then came science class. Although not as boring as Slaghorn’s class, it too felt like it dragged on forever. Her eyes glanced at the clock residing just above the doorway. Almost there…Three…Two…One… The bell rang when the clock struck the hour. She sprang from her seat and gathered her stuff in a flurry of movement. Lunchtime! Out of the classroom, down the hall, she raced, vaulting down the stairwell at breakneck speed.

She made it to the lunchroom in less than two minutes. A virtual record for herself considering the hordes of students and teachers she had to push through to get there. Ignoring the line forming at the trays, Cam stepped further into the cafeteria. She stuck to the outer rim of the room, making her way along it until she came to a semi-secluded alcove at the eastern end. This was her favorite spot to eat lunch. A cozy little nook-like area adorned with a rather tall window. The sill of the window itself provided enough room for her to sit comfortably in while she watched the world outside. An old oak tree overhung the window which always kept the spot well-shaded. It was the perfect spot for a lazy midday meal and nap. Cameron flopped down into her customary spot. “Finally,” she breathed a content sigh. Opening her pack, the teenager rifled around briefly before tugging out her lunch-sack. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich, chips, apple, and a diet coke were on the menu for today. Simple yet delicious.

Making herself comfortable, she tucked into her sandwich. Eyes absently roved the cafeteria while she chewed. Her mind wandered back to the strange event of that morning. Although she didn’t care to dwell on it, part of her was curious if the others would show up to talk about it or if anything odd had happened to them since. Nothing weird happened for her since Slaghorn’s class. Hmph, she chortled. Maybe it was a one-off deal. Can’t say that I’d be sorry if it was. A flash of blonde across the room caught her attention. There's Heartstring. Seconds later, Cam picked up the familiar shades of red, white, and black to signify the presence of Finn, Jay, and Vincent, respectively. The dark-haired teenager waited to see what they would do. If they all gathered together, then she figured she might as join them in the discussion. They never got the chance, however. No sooner had she spotted the other four than an even stranger event took place.

The building shook with tremendous force. Cameron could feel herself being bounced off her perch. She struck out with her arms and legs, pressing them firmly against the sill and walls for support. Seconds dragged on until it finally stopped. But her attention had already gone elsewhere. Her eyes widened in shock to see time frozen for the second time that day. Just as before, she and the other four were the only ones not affected. She held her breath and waited. The effect hadn’t lasted but a minute, if that, the last time. Surely, things would go back to normal soon enough. Yet it never did. “Okay,” she blew out the breath that couldn’t be held anymore. “This is getting freaky. What the hell is going on?” Cameron looked to the others. The chances of them having any answers for this were basically nonexistent.

✸ OOC ✸ Just a heads-up, Seph said that anyone can post so I went ahead and did mine. We can start a new posting order this go round, if desired.
Sepharius Necromicon
Vaserios
Yama Lazarus
Merrily Mari

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:37 am
Merrily Mari

Sepharius Necromicon

Yama Lazarus

Kaya Wolf Moon

═══════════ | incent rauss| ═══════════
User Image
"What does man love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife? What the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire?"

ỏỏḋPissed
ȻompanyNo one of importance
ŦhoughtsSon of a...

Angry was not the proper word describe how Vincent was feeling right now, the rage swelling beyond his calm demeanor was so intense that it could be spotted by any of in his peers in his fourth period Sociology class, had they payed any attention to him. The quiet rich boy was gripping his pencil so tight that it made a noticeable snap. Whatever transpired between the conversation Finn and Vincent had did not have anything close to a happy ending. Vincent's face wouldn't reveal it but he was indeed holding a grudge for the wannabe Robin Hood with a loud mouth. The dark haired boy focused his sight solely on the bored in front of him, but his mind wandered around, seeking an outlet to release all of the anger was feeling at the moment. His attention was so far from this world he hadn't even realized that he broke his pencil and was still holding on to it. Vincent didn't manage to actually pay attention to the world around until the ringing sound of a bell snapped him out of his trance like state. His hand loosened its grip and he looked at the pencil then looked back at the bell, wondering if it was going to slow down to a stop like time was encased in ice again. He stared at the bell until the ringing stopped and he let out a sigh of relief then proceeded to stand up from his seat.

Vincent had made his way down the hall and to his locker to remove a brown paper bag from it, surprisingly modest for someone with a taste for the more expensive things in life. As he closed his locker and turned around to start heading to the cafeteria, a dark haired individual shot past him with a surprising amount of speed. Nothing was said, but Vincent couldn't help but to think, She might've given Raenna a run for her money had she joined the track team. After watching Cameron zip by he continued on towards the cafeteria in a calm manner, seemingly setting aside his issues for now, hard to properly hate someone on an empty stomach anyways.

Vincent entered the lunchroom and sat at a random table, not necessarily secluded or isolated but also not heavily populated. Small crowds and silent places are things that generally make Vincent feel comfortable. From his bag he pulled out a ham and turkey sandwich on wheat bread, a small bag of carrots, a nectarine, and two bottles of water. A decently balanced, one he made for himself for the first time in a few months of going to school, most of his lunches were usually prepared by the family chef or even his mother every now and again. He closed his eyes and bowed his head to pray over the mid-day meal, then proceeded to take the sandwich out of its wrapping.

All seemed normal at first, but shortly after Vincent took a few bites everything fell silent again. The boy stopped chewing and closed his eyes before releasing a sigh of annoyance. He didn't even bother to give a look around, as the absence of sound was enough to let him know what was going on, joke or not, the lunchroom was never this quiet so something was wrong. As he sat with his eyes closed Vincent placed down the sandwich and started to stand up, but as he did the building began to shake as if they were experiencing an earthquake. The sudden movement cause Vincent to fall backwards and hit the back of his head on the table behind him. An exclamation of pain escaped him while he laid on the floor cupping the back of his head with his right hand.

From his position on the floor Vincent was capable of making out Cameron's figure from her feet up to her waist as she looked around. Unlike the other students she wasn't frozen, which would suggest that Jay, Raenna, and Finn were also not frozen. So this wasn't a singular occurrence, but it was an isolated one as it only happened to these five individuals, the question was why and how? With a groan Vincent slowly managed to get back to his feet with his hand still holding the back of his head as he looked over the cafeteria. It was like someone just hit the pause button on life, but the only ones to witness it were these five for whatever reason. "The better question to ask is what do we do about it or, how can we fix it? Since its obviously a 'WE' thing at this point."

tems Ȼarrying: Notebook, pencil, and book-bag filled with assorted school items.
ǾǾϾ:
"What the miser spends and the spendthrift saves and all men carry to their graves?"

Cpt Muffin

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:58 am
User Image

Ř a e n n a / H e a r t s t r i n g
    ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

An interesting day to say the least. Her heart pounded in her chest, her breathing shallow, and her mind focused. Her legs pumped hard across the synthetic tartan track, squishing underneath her feet, her shoes gripping the surface and pushing her one step forward at a time. Her and the other girls were doing their last race of the year. A 5 mile race around the track. Raeanna was already on mile 3, the closest girl behind her was on mile 2. She smiled as she knew she was the fastest. She was all-state champion of the last 4 years. In no time at all she passed the finish line for the 5 mile race. Bending over, her stomach heaved in and out. She stood up and bent backwards a bit, gasping for air. She gave out a small laugh and shook the hands of the others. They smiled and laughed in return, knowing they never stood a chance to begin with.

Thankfully track and study period were her next classes. So now it was finally time for lunch. She walked into the large cafeteria. The place was big enough to hold 500 students easily. There was three lines you could choose from for food, two outside patios, and an indoor area for those who preferred the ac on this warm day. She sat down after getting her lunch. She chose some mac n cheese, broccoli, chocolate milk, and some tater tots. Not a bad meal to her at all. She deserved it. She dug into her food and then suddenly, her plate was knocked onto the floor and she ducked underneath the table. After a few moments, it had passed. No one seemed hurt or injured, But once again, time had stopped and these 5 were left untouched.

She walked up to the others and listened to Cam and Vincent talk. "It would seem this is no prank. Something really weird is going on here. Are you guys okay?"

Through strong conviction and a strong will, anything can succeed

OOC:Sorry guys! I've been sick.

Vaserios

Yama Lazarus

Kaya Wolf Moon

Merrily Mari

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:50 pm
User Image

What strangetrails 《《《
   ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ   

User Image With (Stamos►The Party) at (school) User Image
User Image Feeling (frustrated) in (garbage) User Image

• tab tab Fruitless research in AP Chemistry and one free period later, Jay had ended up spending their free time attempting to solve the recent phenomenon they had experienced. Most of their free period was spent less researching on the internet an more sitting in a tree tossing a pencil in the air while attempting to focus. However, attempting to focus led to a pencil in the face and falling out of the tree on their face. One nurse trip and two bandages later, Jay had to prepare to attend lunch, quickly stopped by the tall shadow of a familiar woman.

tab tab "Hey mom," Jay acknowledged her, downcast. She appeared concerned yet rushed.

tab tab "Jay, you know how m-"

tab tab "Dr. Christmas, the superintendent wants to speak with you." A quiet voice from the office lady caused a stirred sense of unspoken tension between mother and child. For mother, the need to soothe yet chastise her child. For child, the strong desire to flee from the current situation and avoid the age old conversation any talk between them turns into. Quickly darting out of the office, Jay spent so much of their time in thought, they barely noticed the 6'7" football player Markus Stamos they were about to bump into on the way to the cafeteria. Jay barely attempted to look the obstruction in the eye until they were block from the cafeteria entrance, forcing them to look at the freakishly tall monster.

"Looks like Christmas is coming early this year," Stamos' annoying one-liners came straight out of an 80's movie, and Jay wasn't in the mood to entertain the brute as usual. Stamos was a good kid for the most part, until he loses a football game and needs to prove his dominance in the school. The principal's kid is an easy pick. Evidently lgbt, hot-headed enough to instigate a fight, and a symbol of one's true strength over the school's system.

tab tab 'Oh right, he lost the Harvest Bowl yesterday,' Jay allowed them self to recall in a haze of thought. Avoiding the inevitable would be pointless, especially since thy were being lifted by the hood.

tab tab "I think this gift belongs in the trash, though," Jay couldn't help but roll their eyes in annoyance.

tab tab "You know, you really need to stop watching films like Grease religiously. Come on, Stamos. You can make better common bully one liners than th-" a sudden tremor caused Jay to be dropped once again on their a**, a familiar sore sensation returning with a vengeance. The events stopped shortly after they began, and unfortunately Jay opened their eyes to see what they feared, time stopping yet again. Quickly, Jay looked up at Stamos and scowled. A prank was definitely not in play. Stamos would never agree to something so juvenile. Flicking the football star's nose, Jay moved to quickly find the other four unaffected with a sense of irritation. It appeared they were not alone in this emotion to say the least.

tab tab "Fix? This is obviously beyond our knowledge, unless one of us has an understanding of disruptions of time-space continuum and breaking the laws of physics," Jay responded to Vincent's reaction, a smart a** response being in order. However, they felt a sense of comfort that they weren't alone in this weird situation. With other heads to combine, some solution or understanding should be made. "But you're right, this indeed is a 'we' thing, Krauss."

OOC: n/a
      Sepharius Necromicon
      Vaserios

Yama Lazarus

Kaya Wolf Moon

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:16 am

Finn Yusei

//=======//

With: Vincent //Where:Hallway// Clothes: XXXX//

Finn had, had it with Vincent, even when he tried to talk in even a nicer way Vince seemed like he just couldn't dialogue that stick in his a**. Who did he think he was anyways? Just because he has money and status he thinks he better than everyone else? Finn pouted, angry at his newly labeled rival and foe as he walked down the hallways leading to the cafeteria for first lunch.

He was so angry and frustrated with Vincent. something that had made him decided to go practice at the range to blow off steam. Finn always found shooting a calming way of relieving stress, especially after fights... this time was no different save from one thing. Even after practice he was still angry... Finn couldn't understand how no matter what this man managed to get under his skin all the time.

He continued to walk threw the halls eventually getting to the cafeteria, where he went to grab a lunch tray to go order food. e went to the lunch line, picking this and that to eat, before he headed down to a empty table to eat alone. Shortly after Finn had sat down how ever, a group of girls, mixed and matched, from cheer squad and than FFA program came to keep him company.

This how ever didn't make Finn feel better... in fact it made him feel worse. He smiled fakery to everyone clearly pretending to be interested in the rest of the crowd and what they were telling him.... but all he could think about was 'i need to get away'

Thats when the world stopped, frozen in space. Finally Finn looked round his surroundings and noticed the same people from the class room still moving.... "not again.." he groaned to his self before getting out of his seat and looking at the others. Finn was about to go over to talk to them, that was till he saw Vincent there. All of a sudden Finn turned his back on vince and the group and walked back to the lunch line. Clearly taking advantage of the frozen time and grabbing a pudding cup. He opened it and grabbed a plastic spoon taking a bite.

Eventualy he looked back to the group and cocked his head to the side while he was eating."Guess it ain't a prank or rich boys fault than. What do you reckon it is? " he said this walking over to the group after grabbing a two more pudding cups and putting them in his own bag.

Items

Merrily Mari
Sepharius Necromicon
Kaya Wolf Moon
Vaserios
Quote:

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items