Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Pokemon games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:57 am
ittybittyserenity
Ultra Sun was my fave by far

It is a great game. I like how they added the challenges. But what would be cool is like in Pokemon Go, they have a game where you start with having to get all 151 Kanto region pokemon as well as do all the gyms before you are able to move to the next region. Like each player becomes the "Ash Ketchum", but we get to choose the town we start from in Kanto or even better, we get to choose our starting region and have to fill that Pokedex first and the unlockables are the other generation games.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:27 am
I like Pokemon Go. Simply because it covers more than one generation of pokemon and it encourages people to get some exercise.  

Ochru

Rysabi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:01 am
Oh jeez, I've been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue were brand new. I own nearly every Pokemon game released, I also have some physical copies of fanmade rom-hacks.

My favourite legit game would be Emerald, I think they got a lot of things right with that game. I spent tons of hours on it. Lots of memorable experiences with it.

My favourite rom-hack would be Liquid Crystal. I dig the storyline and there is just so much to do plus there is a bunch more Pokemon available than the legit Crystal version that was released from Nintendo.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:45 pm
Rysabi
Oh jeez, I've been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue were brand new. I own nearly every Pokemon game released, I also have some physical copies of fanmade rom-hacks.

My favourite legit game would be Emerald, I think they got a lot of things right with that game. I spent tons of hours on it. Lots of memorable experiences with it.

My favourite rom-hack would be Liquid Crystal. I dig the storyline and there is just so much to do plus there is a bunch more Pokemon available than the legit Crystal version that was released from Nintendo.

Emerald was a good game from the Hoenn region, but I found that the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire versions of the Hoenn region did a much better job. I loved the fact that you could fly across the sky on a Latios or a Latias. I liked how you could try and find legendaries, but not always catch them.

Another Pokemon game that I liked was Pokemon Sword. I liked the camping feature they added. Granted they could have added more into it like mega evolutions, but for what they did do I am impressed. Plus, their Pokejobs feature was a good thing too.  

Ochru

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces