Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Pokemon games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:15 pm
Marc Gosgosh
Rin Kairiu
empress dee
Rin Kairiu
empress dee
Rin Kairiu
I played Black, X, Alpha Sapphire, and Sun (basically if you pay one of the two games you don't need to play the other- the story is the same except there's a couple exclusive pokemon on each side(except Ruby and Sapphir where there's two bad guy teams and the big one differs from the two games))

My favorite was Sun, because best plot.

Ultra sun you'll like a lot more because it has more detail to it and more storyline. Plus you get a chance to beat all the teams once you beat the elite four. I passed Pokemon Ultra Moon.

It's only for the switch, though, sadly... so I can't get it. crying

Its for the Nintendo 3ds because I have it.

I also have pokemon ultra sun.

It is? Awesome!

As far as I know, Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon will be the last 3DS games. The following game(s) will be for the Switch and later consoles.

Awww... that sucks. I honestly don't even want the switch. I can't play console games and I don't like VR, so it's pretty much a waste for me... don't want to get something like that and only use it for the handheld part.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:34 am
Rin Kairiu

Awww... that sucks. I honestly don't even want the switch. I can't play console games and I don't like VR, so it's pretty much a waste for me... don't want to get something like that and only use it for the handheld part.

Same here. I will buy one of the Ultra games (probably Moon because I have the normal Sun) and that's it for me.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:12 am
Marc Gosgosh
Rin Kairiu
empress dee
Rin Kairiu
empress dee

Ultra sun you'll like a lot more because it has more detail to it and more storyline. Plus you get a chance to beat all the teams once you beat the elite four. I passed Pokemon Ultra Moon.

It's only for the switch, though, sadly... so I can't get it. crying

Its for the Nintendo 3ds because I have it.

I also have pokemon ultra sun.

It is? Awesome!

As far as I know, Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon will be the last 3DS games. The following game(s) will be for the Switch and later consoles.

empress dee
Please do not use gen numbers in your answer because I won't know what the hell you are talking about.

I would have thought someone into Pokemon and especially into Pokemon games would know this. lol

Red/Blue/Green/Yellow - Generation 1
Gold/Silver/Crystal - Generation 2
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green - Generation 3
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/ HeartGold/ SoulSilver - Generation 4
Black/White/Black2/White2 - Generation 5
X/Y/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire - Generation 6
Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon - Generation 7

well, I didn't until now and it was also about the rules of this thread. If you would have read them, I said titles of games only. As you said it yourself, there are many titles in each generation, which only proves my point further.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:33 am
Well, I named some games, too. I just do not get why you are so rude to me.

I only gave an overview which generations I played and which I passed on. If that is against the rules, so be it. But I cannot and will not stand your tone.

As a CAP member I would advise you to be a bit less hostile towards people interacting with your threads.
As a human, I disassociate myself from this thread from now on. Have a nice discussion.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:13 am
Marc Gosgosh
Rin Kairiu

Same here. I will buy one of the Ultra games (probably Moon because I have the normal Sun) and that's it for me.

Yeah.... I was really looking forward to the remakes of gen 4, though. But maybe their next console will just be a handheld again and might play switch games, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:14 pm
Marc Gosgosh
Well, I named some games, too. I just do not get why you are so rude to me.

I only gave an overview which generations I played and which I passed on. If that is against the rules, so be it. But I cannot and will not stand your tone.

As a CAP member I would advise you to be a bit less hostile towards people interacting with your threads.
As a human, I disassociate myself from this thread from now on. Have a nice discussion.

How was what i said rude?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:48 am
empress dee

My (really) last post in here.

You replied to a 7,5 lines post with a 1 liner only referring to my first line/sentence and used swearing. I use swearing sometimes, too, to emphasize on certain points. To me, that is lazy and shows that you are not actually interested in discussing the topic at all. That's just rules enforcing.

Which brings me to the next point: what is the goal of this thread? I thought, that we are to discuss our favorite Pokemon game in here. Maybe I am mistaken and this is just a "sound of" for everyone who has played Pokemon games and it was not meant to be a discussion.

Closing off your eyes to the "Generation" stuff, you clearly dismiss an easy way to categorize the main game series. As I used it, I gave an overview of what generations I played and listed all games I played and/or have in my collection. Again, you rule-lawyer'ed hard on me for not posting JUST the game titles while it was kind of obvious for me that my main point was my list of games, not the generation stuff in my first line.

I do not want to be mean, but there is simply no more way to beat around the bush: your posts with those 1 liners seem shallow and lazy. If you do not want a discussion or longer posts then please inform us on the rules post about this.

If you want to learn how to engage other people better in a discussion, I would gladly help you but not in this thread. I get that we might have had a bad start (and maybe still have), so if you feel insecure about this, maybe some other crew member can help you. We will gladly help anyone have a better time here on Gaia.

/Marc out for good  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:56 pm
Marc Gosgosh
empress dee

My (really) last post in here.

You replied to a 7,5 lines post with a 1 liner only referring to my first line/sentence and used swearing. I use swearing sometimes, too, to emphasize on certain points. To me, that is lazy and shows that you are not actually interested in discussing the topic at all. That's just rules enforcing.

Which brings me to the next point: what is the goal of this thread? I thought, that we are to discuss our favorite Pokemon game in here. Maybe I am mistaken and this is just a "sound of" for everyone who has played Pokemon games and it was not meant to be a discussion.

Closing off your eyes to the "Generation" stuff, you clearly dismiss an easy way to categorize the main game series. As I used it, I gave an overview of what generations I played and listed all games I played and/or have in my collection. Again, you rule-lawyer'ed hard on me for not posting JUST the game titles while it was kind of obvious for me that my main point was my list of games, not the generation stuff in my first line.

I do not want to be mean, but there is simply no more way to beat around the bush: your posts with those 1 liners seem shallow and lazy. If you do not want a discussion or longer posts then please inform us on the rules post about this.

If you want to learn how to engage other people better in a discussion, I would gladly help you but not in this thread. I get that we might have had a bad start (and maybe still have), so if you feel insecure about this, maybe some other crew member can help you. We will gladly help anyone have a better time here on Gaia.

/Marc out for good

I don't recall swearing, but whatever. I am not going to debate that point. Anyway, if I seemed rude, then I am sorry. I am not used to being very social. In fact, I am more used to talking to myself than anyone else.

The goals of this thread were to find out what pokemon game titles were your favorites and why they were your favorites.

The reason I didn't want to use generation numbers was, as you pointed out, there are several game titles in each generation, which defeats the purpose of telling me the game titles. Plus, I want to know specifics in terms of games. If I had played said games and or had cool experiences with them then I can share those as well and that's how it becomes a discussion and why I put I wanted to know why they were your favorite games.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:37 pm

Pokemon fan here!

My #1 Fav game is Soul Silver but I'm really enjoying Ultra Sun!
Pokemon X & Y and Black & White are notable for how they Innovated with the style/sprites.

Johto is my Fav region.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:35 pm
Aeris Dysnomia

Pokemon fan here!

My #1 Fav game is Soul Silver but I'm really enjoying Ultra Sun!
Pokemon X & Y and Black & White are notable for how they Innovated with the style/sprites.

Johto is my Fav region.

what I liked about soul silver was the creating of pokeballs. I like how Ultra sun has a lot more stuff to do than the original sun game. I have to play x and y again to make an accurate judgement on them, but I did not like black and white.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:31 pm
Please don't be mad at me cuz I've never played the games, I use 2 watch it all the time... I know it's a little than games but just wanted 2 sa my favorite is PikaChu.. Hope U don't mind I got couple of pics,,, I love posting pics...

User Image ... User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:51 pm
Morrigan Skylar
Please don't be mad at me cuz I've never played the games, I use 2 watch it all the time... I know it's a little than games but just wanted 2 sa my favorite is PikaChu.. Hope U don't mind I got couple of pics,,, I love posting pics...

Thats cool. At least you were honest, and I do love the pics. Thanks for posting! Hopefully in the future you will play the games though and I hope this thread becomes like an inspiration for you.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:19 pm
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar

Thats cool. At least you were honest, and I do love the pics. Thanks for posting! Hopefully in the future you will play the games though and I hope this thread becomes like an inspiration for you.

Thank U...Glad U like the pics... I might get around 2 playing the game 1 day, but right now got a lot going own... Got my 4 month old Great Grandson & his parents living with us... She's only 17, so I'm trying 2 help her as much as I can, but she is a great mom...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:27 pm
In my guild The Renaissance Galaxy guild, under subforum 1, the heading Ultra Sun Wild Pokemon, you can find information that I typed for those just starting the game and who might need a little help knowing what pokemon are found on the first route and the evolutions of each of those pokemon.

I plan to update that particular thread with more routes at a later time, but for now, thats all that I have.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

ittybittyserenity

Timid Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:51 pm
Ultra Sun was my fave by far  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers