Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Resources
Guide: Save Your Avatar (to Share with Others) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:57 am
sdrawkcab

Tinypic.com
Tinypic will generate a short url for your image. This is great if your text is limited and you're close to the limit. For example, Gaia signatures have a 512 character limit and you might need this if you have a lot of pictures or text.

I noticed you have tinypic listed in your guide. Since the website no longer operates, should these components be updated? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:30 am
Darkerdemons
sdrawkcab

Tinypic.com
Tinypic will generate a short url for your image. This is great if your text is limited and you're close to the limit. For example, Gaia signatures have a 512 character limit and you might need this if you have a lot of pictures or text.

I noticed you have tinypic listed in your guide. Since the website no longer operates, should these components be updated? ninja

*laughs* Yeah I was just laughing at my mess of a first post. I mentally allotted that I'm gonna use the next downtime I get to tweak this thread. <.<;;;
And O: holy crap!! I had no idea. Thank you for pointing that out. I don't think I would've thought to check... Would've just assumed it's good. x --x;;

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Resources

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers