Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
My name is empressdee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:35 pm
I'm all worn out... well, in a good way. I'm not sick or anything. I spent a good while cleaning over the past few days and even had a couple of off days during then. My place looks better than ever. And the best news is, my dad will pay me every two weeks for keeping it up.

I did want to do vaccuuming today, but I just don't have the energy to do it right now.

I played a lot of warcraft today. You guys can check the chatterbox thread for the bragging about warcraft to see what I did, though I didn't tell you guys everything I did.

And right now I am quite bored. I did manage to charge up my nintendo switch, though I am worried about whatever game I play, it will just crash on me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:25 pm
I managed to charge up my Nintendo switch and was able to play a little bit of Pokemon Sword. I sure have a high level Cinderace, though he isn't level 100 yet. None of my Pokemon on Sword are level 100.

I'm still playing Cafeland. I am nearing the 350, 000 coins. But, I need 3 million in order to get the expansion I need. I wonder if I will ever get there. I wonder if my cafe needs a bit more of a revamp. I do have a lot of tables. Perhaps its my greatest weakness that makes me so impatient. Its like I want that 3 mill to happen a lot quicker than it is.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:06 am
I really like that AAY quest thread because it helps build our avatars based on what others see.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 9:21 am
Here is the first role-play that I ever made when I first became a member of Gaia. Feel free to take a look at it, and I pray that you join it, but I know, no promises.

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/empress-dee-s-lounge/t.16092041/  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:15 am
Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:54 pm
Oo, I wasnt aware you were a Captain of many guilds, great to know, hi there, we've met already, nice to see you here, =)

Queenie 4laugh  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff