Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
My name is empressdee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:17 pm
I'm having a great time in here. I've been giving my son Ochru some time on here as well since he's visiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:18 pm
I wonder if the people here really are as busy as they claim to be. Everyone is supposed to be on lockdown so, there should be more activity, especially in this guild because its supposed to be for new members.

Are the egos of everyone here so large that they choose to ignore those who are really trying to put in an effort to make this guild work?

Maybe I am just venting here because I posted a few threads that have yet to receive a response. Patience was never one of my strong suits. *sigh*

And for that matter, nobody likes to role-play anymore. No one except for Ochru and I. Joy is for real too busy to role-play much so I don't blame her. She does have many responsibilities.

But I doubt everyone is that busy, are they?

I might also be a bit bored because I am waiting for my laundry to finish. Okay, sure, watching Sword Art Online: Alicization is fun enough, but after a while I want to do something different or maybe I am just being a bit wishful.

I wish that people were more active on here. Ochru certainly got a good start on here. But now, he is working on his farm for a little while before he can return.

Even if some people posted in this thread, responded to what they read about my Renaissance Galaxy guild then I would feel better.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:55 pm
I guess feeling truly happy today wasn't in the cards. I mean, I should feel happy that I did the laundry and got it done, but I don't. I should feel happy that I get to watch so many episodes of Sword art online, but I don't. Could it be that this stay at home thing is killing me slowly through a mental problem?

I sure hope that I last through this thing. If the virus won't kill me, then maybe the stay at home thing will, which I hope doesn't happen. I want to go to Southgate again being free to do so without worry. I want to go bowling again and have some fun trying to get better and better. I want to have tacos again from taco time.

There is so much that I want that it is sometimes difficult to be grateful for what I do have. Like I am alive so I can share on here whatever as long as its appropriate. And I did do the laundry today and I did get to see lots of anime today. I also got all my warcraft toons to a minimum of level 30.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:19 am
I hate it when I get odd symptoms during the night. I got the poops last night, I got nausea last night though I didn't get sick, I got tummy pains last night that are still lasting, and I had a runny nose last night. Other than the tummy pains I seem okay this morning. If they last until the next bathroom break, I am taking some pain meds for them.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:14 am
empress dee
I hate it when I get odd symptoms during the night. I got the poops last night, I got nausea last night though I didn't get sick, I got tummy pains last night that are still lasting, and I had a runny nose last night. Other than the tummy pains I seem okay this morning. If they last until the next bathroom break, I am taking some pain meds for them.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. Hang in there!

As I told Ochru, I fear role playing isn't as popular on Gaia in general nowadays. I hope you are having fun in our April Parade event!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:20 am
I am aware that role-playing isn't all that popular anymore, but I do keep hoping that it will be revived eventually. I did end up taking a tylenol for the pain, which I think its just PMS to be completely honest.

Oh, did Terry get accepted into this guild? He told me that he sent a request to join it because he wanted to get help for his Pokemon league guild. He has heard about the banner making thread you guys suggested to me through me and he figures that that's a good place to start and he thought that maybe he could get an advertisement for his guild too.

Besides that, he wants to see what other threads he can post in here. I dunno if he will do the activity raffle or not, but he is looking forward into being in this guild sometime.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:57 pm
empress dee
I am aware that role-playing isn't all that popular anymore, but I do keep hoping that it will be revived eventually. I did end up taking a tylenol for the pain, which I think its just PMS to be completely honest.

Oh, did Terry get accepted into this guild? He told me that he sent a request to join it because he wanted to get help for his Pokemon league guild. He has heard about the banner making thread you guys suggested to me through me and he figures that that's a good place to start and he thought that maybe he could get an advertisement for his guild too.

Besides that, he wants to see what other threads he can post in here. I dunno if he will do the activity raffle or not, but he is looking forward into being in this guild sometime.
yes he did  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:55 pm
Darkness and Wings
empress dee

yes he did

Great! Thank you so much! I bet he will be very happy here. Oh and it turns out that it was a UTI that was bugging my gut. I had some carribean crush tea, which has cranberries in it and it took away the pain instantly once I drank some.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:59 pm
Did some cleaning today in my bedroom. It sure looks a lot better in there. I wonder if I should try and clean another room today like the remainder of the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:46 pm
empress dee
Did some cleaning today in my bedroom. It sure looks a lot better in there. I wonder if I should try and clean another room today like the remainder of the kitchen.

Terry even joined my Choose Your Own Adventure - Spring Magic I have going on in the event subforum. Fun times!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:54 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Terry even joined my Choose Your Own Adventure - Spring Magic I have going on in the event subforum. Fun times!

Did he? That's awesome! I knew that he'd like it here. I'm more into role-playing. Thats my thing. But, I do PM people too in order to get to know some of them. I'm kinda shy too.

So far, the two people I PMed are too busy for role-playing, but they do role-play.
I am hopeful for them for in the future. I figure, the more I get to know the guildies, the better off things are going to be. Of course it would be just small talk really. Nothing too personal.

Like I ask them if they role-play, if they like anime and or video games. I mention my guild the Renaissance Galaxy and a little bit about it and thats it for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:46 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Did he? That's awesome! I knew that he'd like it here. I'm more into role-playing. Thats my thing. But, I do PM people too in order to get to know some of them. I'm kinda shy too.

So far, the two people I PMed are too busy for role-playing, but they do role-play.
I am hopeful for them for in the future. I figure, the more I get to know the guildies, the better off things are going to be. Of course it would be just small talk really. Nothing too personal.

Like I ask them if they role-play, if they like anime and or video games. I mention my guild the Renaissance Galaxy and a little bit about it and thats it for now.

Sounds reasonable that to get to know someone you need to communicate with them. I like to check their profiles because some folks state "no random PMs" and other say, "I love random PMs!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:40 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Sounds reasonable that to get to know someone you need to communicate with them. I like to check their profiles because some folks state "no random PMs" and other say, "I love random PMs!"

I make sure that it would be okay to PM others or at least the ones I PM. If they've posted a few times in the guild for instance and in threads that I have posted then I figure its okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:19 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

I make sure that it would be okay to PM others or at least the ones I PM. If they've posted a few times in the guild for instance and in threads that I have posted then I figure its okay.

Sounds good to me. How are you today? I'm doing ok. Just spent last night with my daughter (she couldn't come here as usual because she was on call and we're on the other side of work - too far if she needs to get there fast). It was a lovely visit!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:31 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Sounds good to me. How are you today? I'm doing ok. Just spent last night with my daughter (she couldn't come here as usual because she was on call and we're on the other side of work - too far if she needs to get there fast). It was a lovely visit!

Well... you could check my latest post in the Anime Galore RP. But, I had a bit of a rough night. At about 2 30 in the morning, my head hurt so much, my body started shaking. With great difficulty, I managed to take a tylenol, which did help the head problem and the shaking, but I was up every 30 minutes or so after that having to pee. I did have lots of water to flush out whatever bug it was causing this discomfort, but still... and I did manage to get some sleep. I had a dream about ramen. It was crazy and funny. I am feeling okay right now, just a little sleepy.

I plan to take short naps throughout the day.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff