Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
My name is empressdee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:56 am
Subforum 3 is about Yu-Gi-Oh. So for those who like Yu-Gi-Oh and the related series all threads pertaining to that go there.

Subforum 4 is where songs and poems made by you goes.

Subforum 5 is the King of Fighters topics.

More updates to come, but if you like what you see so far, these 5 subforums have already been cleaned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:10 pm
Subforum 6 is the legend of zelda threads.
Subforum 7 is dragon ball Z threads.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:38 pm
Subforum 8 is gravitation based threads
subforum 9 is for crew only
subforum 10 is where art goes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:48 am
Subforum 12 is harvest moon.

I sure hope some people are reading this and are thinking of joining my guild.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:37 am
Subforum 13 is where stuff relating to your avatar goes. Like tektek contests and stuff.

Subforum 14 is where you make stories and place them.

Subforum 15 is maps.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:39 am
Subforum 16 is oddball threads where original RPs that do not pertain to an anime or game goes.

Subforum 17 is lounges. This is where lounge threads go.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:57 am
Subforum 18 is about video games in general
19 is about special events
20 is beyblade
21 is Pokemon
22 is for school work - those who are in school and who might need a little help.
23 is megaman
24 is where bump threads go
25 is everything disney
26. Naruto
27, Fire emblem and super smash brothers
28. Inuyasha and Fable
29. My little Pony - threads for kids under the age of 13
30. enthera
31. star trek, star gate, and star wars threads
32. Gaia Games
33. Facebook games
34. Dead threads 1
35. World of warcraft
36. Jak and daxter  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 am
37. Nickelodeon
38. Marvel/DC - batman, superman, wonder woman...you know
39. Love Hina
40. Capcom
41. Mortal Kombat
42. Sailor Moon
43. Power rangers
44. Ouran High School host club
45. Tsubasa
46. Ghostbusters  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:18 am
47. winx club
48. Harry Potter
49. The Lord of the rings
50. Kingdom Hearts
51. Need for speed
52. Sonic the hedgehog
53. Bleach
54. Transformers
55. Metabots
56. Zatch Bell
57. Gundam wing
58. Full Metal Alchemist
59. Cardcaptors
60. One piece  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:34 am
61. Samurai Pizza cats
62. He Man and she ra
63. potato head kids
64. rainbow brite
65. the smurfs
66. strawberry shortcake
67. digimon
68. babaysitters club
69. goosebumps
70. shaman king
71. fruits basket
72. dot hack
73. Sword art online
74. alvin and the chipmunks
75. barbie and the rockers
76. jem and the holograms
77. real life wars
78. Animal crossing
79. dragon city
80. zynga games
81. flintstones, Jetsons
82. final fantasy
83. dead threads 2

So this is how big my guild is in terms of subforums. Now you know what each one is. Anymore questions?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:45 am
This is the link to my renaissance galaxy guild...

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=146237  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:18 pm
Here's something interesting for you all. You know that I run a guild called the Renaissance Galaxy guild, but what you don't know was that guild was inspired by my dream world.

Something a bit freaky about me is that I more often than not I can remember my dreams that I have at night. I write them down in the guild too, or a summary of them and keeping it appropriate for Gaia.

The Renaissance Galaxy, if it was a real place somewhere in the universe, as far as I know it to be, is a place where anime characters from the shows are alive. It is a vast place. Lots of planets all separated by show or video game. Some have merged, but not all.

One of the planets is called Hamster. It is pretty small and it wouldn't take you very long to traverse it. The one half is for the dead and the criminals. The other half is composed of four main lands. The ocean surrounds the land so its really one huge island with lots of different streams and such.

The Northern land is called Hamster City and what is unique about this place is it is only one massive building in the entire thing. It has everything you need and there are no weather conditions. There is a freight line above ground, but a passenger line below ground. Everything a city needs is in this building.

The east is where all the Harvest Moon games are based upon. So there are smaller bodies of water there and its where all of the resources comes from. Its also a great place for vacations. Just saying.

The south is called Southtown and its a dangerous place. You do need some sort of self defense skill to survive in that place. The King of Fighters characters, or a lot of them live there and some capcom ones too.

The west is where all the other planets are magically connected to Planet Hamster. The thorough fare place there is a restaurant called The Orochi Steakhouse. Its got a haunted theme, but it attracts a lot of people and creatures. Their spaghetti is really good though.

Oh yeah, sometimes I dream of tasting foods, so I have tried some unique things and yet am at no risk of any illnesses.

I hope you guys read this post and reply to it. I want to know your thoughts on the renaissance galaxy as a place. And please, no rude remarks like what are you smoking? Okay? Some people in the past have asked that and its offensive.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:38 pm
empress dee
Here's something interesting for you all. You know that I run a guild called the Renaissance Galaxy guild, but what you don't know was that guild was inspired by my dream world.

Oh yeah, sometimes I dream of tasting foods, so I have tried some unique things and yet am at no risk of any illnesses.

Hiya! Since I don't remember welcoming you, welcome to the NSTG! heart

Your Renaissance Galaxy sounds interesting. What unique foods have you tasted? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:16 pm
Falcona Stark
empress dee

Hiya! Since I don't remember welcoming you, welcome to the NSTG! heart

Your Renaissance Galaxy sounds interesting. What unique foods have you tasted? heart

Mostly ones from Azeroth, which is the land known on the World of Warcraft. I've tasted the beer basted boar ribs for example, and on exception of having a beer like aftertaste, they are no different from pork ribs and they are sticky. Then I have tried Spicy wolf steak, which is rather gamy, but good. Honeymint tea is delicious. I don't really like darnassian bleu cheese though. Dalaran sharp would go great on my pasta cheese and tomato soup recipe.

So, those are some examples. Oh, and for ones not of Azeroth, I have had T Rex tail steak, which is a lot like a beef steak only bigger. And I have had stegosaurus burgers, which is a lot like chicken burgers.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Rysabi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:43 pm
empress dee
Hi! I have been with this guild for a while now, but haven't really taken part in it that much. I am a captain of many guilds, so feel free to ask me questions about them here.

Welcome to the guild! I hope you stay in here for a while! Always happy to see new faces!  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff