Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiccup nodded when Astrid mentioned asking around for others to keep their eyes open for any signs of the crystal flyer. He decided he would go around and ask the ones who fly out to fish or scavenge if they could keep an eye out for the dragon or the lights. He would have to stick around in case he was needed or someone saw one flying around. When they Astrid noticed Merida and Valka were walking around which he followed and approached, "Morning mom, morning Merida." He stated as he wondered why Astrid seemed more verbal or chatty, she wasnt usually a wiking for chat, she usually rather preferred to fight rather then talk.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:38 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida looked up at smiled at hiccup giving him a nod,"Hey mornin", she told him looking back to see Astrid giving her a rather nasty look as she did her eyes widened slightly as Astrid turned away.

Astrid wasn't to threatened by anything until Hiccup decided to involve himself and to make her fears worse she noted Merida was pretty friendly with him seething slightly she gave Merida a nasty look before turning rather quickly and telling hiccup briskly,"Come on lets go find that dragon", she huffed stomping off and whistling for her own dragon to land by nearby before she took off into the air to hunt down some of their friends.

Merida watched the girl go and turned to Valka and Hiccup nervously stating,"Ah.. sorreee not sure what thats about", she shrugged and began to walk down the hill,"I guess I'm just being rude", she mutters to herself.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup looked at Astrid as she spoke but could tell something was bothering her. He was about to say something but she had already called stormfly and had flown off, "Okay..." he said but when Merida spoke, he shook his head, "Its nothing to do with you, we had an argument before i flew off and landed in your world... so i have a feeling she had regrets about our argument when i went missing but its hard to tell with her." He stated but he walked over to Toothless, "I will see you later, hopefully with results." He stated reassuringly as he flew off to talk with a few people.

Valka nodded but smiled, "How about we check out the dragons?" She suggested as she lead Merida up the mountain to the dragon pens, the large opening for the big door let the sunlight in to allow for dragons to wake up from their own slumber. A few vikings were in there moving fish and hay, and of course when Valka walked in a large dragon flew down and landed in front of her, "Good morning Cloud Jumper, how are you?" She asked as she rubbed the side of her dragons head.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:34 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida nodded slowly as they approached the dragon pens she stayed close to Valka even though she met toothless not all the dragons looked like him or acted like him either,"uh... ah!", she squeaked watching as a dragon landed infront of Valka as she petted it,"Um... you think this is a good idea?", she asked rather unsure,"Father always told me... animals can sense fear and its never good for them to...", she looked within unsure if it was a good idea to head in there or not.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Valka looked at Merida when she spoke but nodded to a point, "That may be true but personally i believe that dragons are more then just animals. They are allies and smart creatures, and even though they cannot speak or do all that we can, they have intelligence and feelings like us. So yes they can sense fear but they can sense compasion and the quality of your heart so if you mean them no harm, they will sense that and even if they growl, if they seem scared then they will see that you mean them no harm." She reassured as she smiled, "Even if you are scared, they wont hurt you, come, i believe that Hiccup would have shown you how to approach a dragon?" She asked as she figured that getting close to cloud jumper would help ease her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:55 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida nodded slowly,"I guess your right...", she said looking up at the dragon she approached it cautiously allowing her hand to be held out to reassure the dragon she only wanted to pet it,"Hello there..", she said quietly looking into the dragons eyes,"My name.. is Merida..", she smiled.

Astrid had landed and was talking to the twin Ruffnut and Tuffnut, wondering if either of them had seen a dragon close by she turned as she heard HIccup landing with toothless as she said,"Come here", motioning him over,"These two said they may have found something", she told him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Cloud jumper tilted its head but moved closer and moved its head to her hand but then nuzzled her a bit, his head obviously bigger then her but Valka smiled, would you like to go for a ride?" She offered as she felt that it could help ease her mind of dragons, "They are our friends, Hiccup mentioned you had a horse back home, Angus was it? But riding a dragon is like riding a horse, you feel a connection between yourself and them because of the kinship you have between them." She explained kindly.

Hiccup looked at ruffnut and tuffnut, "You guys say a crystal flyer!?" He asked but Tuffnut shrugged, "Well we say something on the ground cast the sun back at us... ruffnut almost feel off." Tuffnut said as ruffnut punched their arm, "You almost feel off." They said as Hiccup stopped them, "Which direction?" He asked before they got in an argument but They pointed in a direction and hiccup nodded as he got on Toothless. He flew around but found Merida and his mother in the dragon pen as toothless landed near them, "We found a lead on a possible crystal flyer." He exclaimed to Merida.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:02 pm
HealingAssass1n
Astrid looked over at the twins rolling her eyes,"Come on Lets go then", she told hiccup as she approached stormfly and mounting him took off with hiccup into the air she watched him land were merida and his mother was and kept a straight face as she headed to the spot the dragon was...

Merida looked over at Valka smiling,"I suppose... I can try.. but you promise to ride with me?", she asked,"I'm not sure if I'm ready to do it on my own..", she looked over at hiccup and tootheless landed and said he might have spotted the dragon they were looking for,"Really!!", she said rather excited her eyes lighting up brightly,"Here take me with you! I want to see if its true", she begged.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup nodded to Merida as he had her get on toothless and they took off into the sky heading into the direction Ruffnut and Tuffnut pointed out. Hiccup flew in the direction and soon found that they were flying over a forest and he figured that it could be logical that the crystal flyer was here seeing as it was in the direction he flew before when he hit the lights. They searched for about 30 minutes when Hiccup spotted a silver gleam and looked down and saw the dragon that they pointed out, but as Hiccup began to fly closer he sighed, "Thats not a Crystal flyer... its a silver phantom... its about just as rare but its not the same." He said but he then realized it was moving but not going anywhere. Hiccup landed toothless nearby and walked to a tree, standing a good distance away, "Its caught in a trap." He stated as he pulled out an extending eye glass, looking at the dragon, "Its on of dragos left over traps... its legs are caught and probably injured and it looks to have been trapped for a while so it hasnt eaten making it dangerous. Mom, can you take Cloud jumper and get a barrel of fish, feeding it should calm it to allow us to get close and feed it." He stated as Valka nodded and flew off, returning soon with the barrel but as cloud jumper got close the silver phantom shot blue fire at Cloud jumper, who dodge but after circled around, dropping the barrel so it landed by the silver phantom. As the fish spilled out it began to eat the fish being hungry, which hiccup nodded, "Alright... i have to get close, get its legs free..." he said as he got up and cautiously made his way close.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:34 pm
HealingAssass1n
Astrid was already at the sight she was trying to help keep the dragon off Valka during the flight sequences letting herself get targeted more as she managed to drop with stormfly she landed along with hiccup ignoring merida she walks over to him,"You want me to get his hind legs?", she asked looking over at the dragon worried.

Merida held on tight but in spite of her hope and excitement she found that the dragon they had found wasn't a crystal flyer but something called a silver phantom and she looked down at the poor dragon it seemed in a lot of pain and starved from the way it ate the fish she got off toothless staying near him as she watched hiccup and astrid approach it,"Be careful...", she whispered worried she turned to toothless and petted then gentle beast,"Poor wee beastie.. it is huh toothless?", she asked him,"Aye... I hope they can help it...", she turned back to watch the group of experts as she held onto toothless for support.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup looked at Astrid and nodded gently, approaching the dragon butas Astrid approached, she didnt get all that close before the dragon could sense her tense and slight anger with Merida and began to start getting a fireball in its mouth. Stormfly had rushed in and grabbed Astrid getting her out of the way before it fired as fhe blue fireball hit the ground. Hiccup got his sword out, "Hey over here!" He said using the flaming sword to distract and calm the dragon.

Toothless looked at Merida but could see that she was concerned about the dragon, he gently nudged her and tilted his head toward the Silver Phantom, thinking that her gently composure, albiet slightly nervous, would allow her to show that she meant no harm especially since she had no weapons on her, or the normal viking scent.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:02 pm
HealingAssass1n
Astrid felt her heart pounding out of her chest if it hadn't been for stormfly she would have been roasted,"Thanks", she patted her dragons giving it a kiss on the top of its head as she circled around and dropped back off into the woods,"Oh boy that was close".

Merida watched in fear as the dragon almost scorched Astrid as toothless began to nudge her forward,"ah!", she said looking down at him,"Are ya crazy?!?! It almost killed her how do ya know I'll be safe?", she demands looking at the stubborn dragon she could sense he was telling her something more than he was letting on,"Alright..", she said taking a deep breathe,"If ya think it will help it...", she gulped and with her head held high she headed past hiccup straight up to the dragon,"uh...", she said beginning to feel very afraid by the intermediating dragon she slowly began to sing in a rather shaking and timid voice the lullaby her mother sang to her during the stormy nights at scotland,

"A naoidhean bhig, cluinn mo ghuth....
Mise ri d' thaobh, Ó mhaighdean bhàn
Ar rìbhinn òg, fàs a's faic...
Do thìr, dìleas fhéin....

A ghrian a's a ghealach, stiùir sinn
Gu uair ar cliù 's ar glòir....
Naoidhean bhig, ar rìbhinn òg
Mhaighdean uasal bhàn...".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup and the phantom turned their attention to Merida as she stepped forward but when she began to sing the lullaby, all be it a bit timid and nervously, the dragon tilted its head curiously. It could sense the calming tone and began to lower its head and rest it on the ground looking at her. Hiccup took this chance, putting away his weapon and moved behind the dragon as he got to the traps. He could see that the dragon was calmed by her lullaby, Hiccup slowly motioned with his hands for Merida to keep it up while he tended to the dragons wounds. As she would continue, he undid thepin that locked the trap and began to open the trap, which quickly he had his mother come over as they tended to the dragons wounds, moving the trap as well away from its leg so it could rest.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:30 pm
HealingAssass1n
Astrid looked up in disbelief at the way Merida just walked up to it singing as if she knew how to handle dragons baring her teeth she huffed and took off on stormfly away into the sky there was no point in sticking around...

Merida continued to sing slowly and feeling her voice tighten with emotion as she continued she kneeled right before its head offering her hands to pet it while slowly she managed to proceed to do when she felt it was safe to do so, she felt herself quietening after a little bit and she crackled up a few time since she felt her emotions were getting the better of her but the dragon didn't seem to mind to much she looked into its eyes and saw her own sadness reflected behind it and she managed to lean her head forward, by now the song was just a broken record more of her heart doing the work for her than her actual memory. Then without notice she burst into tears, her song cut off by her wailing cries as she felt the nose of the dragon nudge her hands and she looked up into its big eyes and rested her head on its snout quieting down as she hugged it.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup and Valka soon had its wounds tended to but he looked around and had seen empty traps that had already been sprung. He wasnt sure what had happened but he looked back at Merida and saw that she had begun crying, probably due to being away from home and that the lullaby must have reminded her of home. Toothless moved closer and looked at the silver phantom but grumbled gently, communicating with it to say it was save. Hiccup walked to Merida and gently placed a hand on her back, "It will be alright Merida." He reassured gently.

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff