Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:04 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Merida nodded quietly as she took up the clothes and made her way to the area to change it was strange putting on these odd clothing that the vikings wore the way shorter skirts the strange leather and fur top and boots it was all so odd she didn't fee like it suited her walking out she brushed back her fiery mane of hair and asked Valka,"Thank you for the clothes...", she mummered quietly bowing her head respectfully as she clutched her dress and cloak,"Can... I keep these...", she asked rather meekly so unlike herself but the thought of never seeing home again had hit hard.

Astrid frowned,"I completely forgot about that sorry..", she gave him a smile and a small punch in the arm,"Hey come on I didn't mean to get all angry its just that since your mom has come home I feel you been ignoring me is all I've come to understand that you two need alot of time considering you grew up your whole life without her", she told him,"But uh.. what I want to know is who was that strange girl you brought back?", she asked with a raised brow.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Valka looked her over and gently smiled, "The clothes suit you dear." She complimented but when Merida asked about the clothes, Valka nodded, "Follow me please." She said as she would lead Merida out of the cabin to one that was up the hill near another cabin, "Here, this here shall be your place, its nearest Hiccup in case you need help getting use to the village or close to me in case you need anything else." She spoke kindly and would show her inside, showing her a trunk she could put her things in to hold onto.

Hiccup looked at Astrid and sighed, "Thats a long story... first thing, the dragon that attacked me was one we havent seen before, its fire blasts looked like fire dancing with lightning. It attacked toothless in the clouds and damged his tail, which when we tried landing, went through strange lights. We found ourselves in a strange forest of what i think is a world without dragons since they had never seen toothless or anything like him before. I was there so long tryinfg to get leather but after i fixed his tail, the dragon attacked again, but when it was hurt it shot its fire in the sky and picked up Merida, the girl and took her through the lights back here. I went through and saved her but the dragon fell into the water and the lights disappeared so unless we can find another of these rare dragons, she is stuck here." He informed her.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:36 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida walked into her new home and she turned and bowed her head respectfully toward Valka,"Thank you most appreciated..", she told her queitly turning to put her clothes away in the trunk she looked about the home. It was like the one previous but much smaller and she noted that it had its own kitchen and resting area and would lead to a back room where there was a bed. She stood there in the cabin completely shaken up about the whole affair and asked Valka kindly as she tried not to tremble speaking,"Do ya mind... If I could be left alone for awhile..". She closed her eyes not being able to have the strength to keep herself together as this be the first night she would encounter in such a strange land as this.

Astrid look taken back by the whole story hiccup seemed rather upset about the whole ordeal and she nodded to him,"I get it long day rough story and that girl..", she paused,"I feel bad for her", she frowned,"Maybe you and me can go scope out and see if we can pick up a sight of one of those dragons together", she emphasised the word and then turned,"I'm gonna go practice training for a little while we might not need to fight dragons anymore but we always have enemies", she informed him turning as she did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Valka looked at Merida as she checked her new home and hoped it would be temporary for the lass but she had no idea. She nodded ti her when she spoke and asked if she could be alone for a while, which Valka nodded, "Alright but if it means anything... i spent many years alone... thinking my family gone, dont lose hope my dear." She said softly, hoping that Merida wouldnt think being alone would make her feel better.

Hiccup looked at Astrid when she spoke but thought over her words but he thought it over, "Yeah... well hopefully we can... i saw the pain in her eyes... its worse then how i felt when i lost my dad..." he stated but nodded when she said she was going to go train. He went to the archives, which was a cave that once held their armory, which was converted into a growing library which was currently still small but the cave walls meant it had less of a chance to burn down like some of the buildings in the village that were out in the open. Hiccup had been in the archives, checking all the records for any dragons like the one that had been the CrystalFlyer, but none matched yet and he was starting to get frustrated and threw a chair at a wall, "Augh! Why is it that every time i do something, it causes something bad to happen to someone else!?" He yelled as he was just angry at himself, he felt responsible for Merida being stuck here.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:12 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida waited for her to leave before running to her room and with final heartbreaking measure she threw herself onto it crying out all the tears she could...

Several eyes later with dry red eyes and a cherry nose she took her self to the door with bow in hand she looked out to find the place was clear outside the door. She slipped out of her door, and began to take off from the back of the house as she slipped down the hill and made her way to the far side of this island...

She found herself staring out at the never ending sea as she gazed up at the twinkling stars in the sky she sat herself on the shores edge gazing up at the sky. She felt small comfort in the hope that maybe they could find another dragon like that and trying to find optimism within a dire situation she allowed her mind to wonder lost in thought....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

As she sat out there, it was mostly quiet till a voice would be heard behind her, "Its a nice place to think huh?" Hiccup asked as he walked over and sat next to her, his feet dangled off the edge of the cliff as he looked out at the stars as well. When he thought it over he sighed, "I checked the book of dragons, their had been very few sightings of the dragon, because their had been sightings of those lights but never a dragon to be found. It would always run away if it tried to fight and get hurt... but the book also said that it would usually be seen this time of year so if their are others out there, we will see them but... that might not be till next year." He stated softly, "And thats only from what the book said... which was just the theory... but i promise i wont stop looking to get you home." He stated sincerely.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:11 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida remained silent looking up at the sky as he approached and she turned to look up at him as he told her about the dragon, finally she replied to him,"Ah.. I see..", she told him,"Most appreciated for the help.. I suppose I'll be having to wait either way at least there is hope..", she told him finally standing up on her feet,"Until then your gonna have to show me your world and how to survive in it because I'm afraid I really dont know how", she admitted,"There are some things that are similar but alot of things that I just dont understand". she offered her hand to help him up,"Come to think of it what do most of your people do during the day?", she began to walk back toward the village as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:14 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hearing that she got a little pep back in her step with hope he knew it would still be rought. He had to think it over, "Well first off, i would imagine the best way to make you feel at home is to find you a dragon to ride. And jobs come for what a person does, generally things to keep the village stocked, or to take care of the dragons." He said pointing up to the dragon stables, a large opening in the mountain of rock and wood where dragons make themselves at home. He looked at her, "Then when it comes to fun we have dragon racing... which we have basically every other week." He stated as a normal thing.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:23 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida wasn't as optomistic about the idea,"Welll...", she said rubbing the back of her neck,"Im not sure.. about that.. Dragons aren't easy to be coming by I'm sure and I'm really not sure about riding one on me own..", she admitted,"Besides.. I'm sure everyone around here has some jobs guess I'll be helping them with it", she turned to him,"Your muther could show me what I can do in the meantime.. I'm sure I wont be the best at alot of things around here", she told him. They were coming to the crest of the hill that showed the village below,"First off I think we will both be needing some sleep".  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:19 am
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup could see that she seemed nervous about having a dragon of herown or at least seemed nervous to ride one but he smiled, "Dragons rely on riders as much as the rider relies on the dragon. Think of your relationship with Angus, you rode your horse with such speed and grace because you trusted Angus and you both took care of one another... its the same with a dragon. The onlt difference being it can fly." He stated as he nodded, "My mother will easily be able to help you, and you will be fine Merida." He said putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder as they went to get some rest.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:24 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida gave him a half smile but her face was worried with doubt as she sighed and nodded slowly as they approached the cottages she turned to him and gave him a wave,"Goodnight Hiccup", before entering her own house...

She awoke that next morning feeling that perhaps everything was a dream as she felt fuzzy waking up but when her eyes came open she found it was all to real and reality hit like a hard stone sighing heavily she got up to poke at her fire and sit there to in front of it,"Ah.. It seems I'll be here awhile.. perhaps.. I was expecting to much...", she frowned sitting in front of her fire place she had a loaf of bread nearby which she chewed on slowly as she warmed herself up for the morning.

Astrid was already at Hiccup's door knocking on it rather impatiently as she waited with her arms crossed for him to open up so they could start looking for that dragon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup hadnt been in his house when Astrid had knocked on his door, he woke up earlier when he couldnt get back to sleep, toothless was awake as well. They had gone for a fly around hoping that during the night time he would spot the lights in the sky but as the sun rose he and toothless had flown back to berk. He saw Astrid at his door so he and toothless landed by her, "Morning Astrid." He stated as he got off of toothless.

Hiccups mother walked up to Merida's door and knocked, which Valka sighed hoping the poor girl had gotten some rest and wasnt feeling too bad about being away from home.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:00 am
HealingAssass1n
Astrid turned at the sound of Hiccup's voice as she smiled,"See ya already been out this morning did you find anything good?", she asked approaching him.

Merida heard a soft knock on the door as she rose to peep open,"Oh! Hi!", she opened up the door for Valka to enter,"Sorree... I've been.. uh...", she brushed the curly mass of hair from her face,"Been.. waking up...", she replied quietly looking over at Valka she asked,"How arre.. you this mornin?", she tried to be friendly even putting on a half smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:48 am
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup sighed as he shook his head, "Sadly no... i didnt find any signs of the lights the dragon can create or the dragon itself... so it sucks that Merida probaly will be stuck here for a year... having thought about how it felt to lose my mother for most of my life, even a year is too long to be away from your family." He stated as he felt bad for the woman stuck in this world but he looked at Astrid, "How is your morning?" He asked softly to her, seeing that she had been at his door.

Valka knew that Merida hadnt been all that well but Valka smiled, "Come, if you are going to be awhile, shall i show you around?" She offered kindly to her, "And i hav been doing fine." She responded gently.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:55 am
HealingAssass1n
Astrid smiled back,"Ah ya know the usual stuff just flying around abit and things hey! maybe we should go ask everyone else if they seen any dragons nearby? We can't be the only ones looking so we might as well make it a village effort ya know", she looked over as she seen Valka and Merida leaving the house,"Oh thats her I guess I better go say hi", she strolls over to Valka and Merida leaving hiccup as she approaches waving,"Hey there!".

Merida nods to Valka,"Might as well start learning now..", she heads with her out the door on the way only to be approach by a blonde woman,"Uh.. hello?", she says looking up at the woman. When the woman approached they looked at each other for a moment studying one anothers aspects,"So uh..", said merida rubbing the back of her head,"Hi?",she looked rather confused.

Astrid managed to approach Merida and Valka and began to inspect this princess girl she could tell she was't all that much to look at but she had some pretty eyes though relatively she couldn't feel any threat coming from her and she seemed to be rather confused at Astrid's stares,"Oh yea sorry!", she smiled,"Kinda never heard such a strange accent... really thick", she added looking at Valka she waved,"Me and Hiccup is going to ask around the village maybe we can find that dragon for you I know its gotta be rough for you not being able to be at home..", she paused shaking her head,"I'll let you two get back to what your doing...".

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff