Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hiccup smiled but when he heard what was going on, he looked up and saw the other dragon. The dragon was large, about 3 times larger then toothless, it had a similar body style to toothless but it was more tube like rather then wide. Its scales were pearl like, white with a glow that shimmered in the light but its eyes were bright red and peircing. Hiccup shook his head, "I am only with toothless... everyone get back to the castle!" He suggested as he jumped onto toothless, "Im going to distract it, getevery one to safety!" He stated as he put his helmet on and flew into the air. Toothless flew up towards the dragon but flew so that the people on the ground weren't behind them. Toothless shot a bolt of fire at the large dragon which angered it, "Get ready toothless." Warned hiccup as the dragon fired, it shot a lightning like fire from its mouth, which toothless dodged but Hiccup looked up at the dragon, "That dragon was what shot us down... careful of its fire." He warned as they kept the dragon distracted for the others to get to the safety of the castle where the guards would be ready to fire at it with arrows if it got to close.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:26 pm
HealingAssass1n
It was pure chaos and Merida watched in horror the fire the lightening like fire coming from the creatures mouth the muffled screams of her parents and her father dragging her back as guards were using their arrows to shoot at the dragon and try not to shoo toothless in the process but they were far and few between as even though they were good archers they weren't the best. Something inside Merida made her grip her own bow and stare at it the shock was beginning to wear off as she managed to gaze up at the spectacle, it was huge, dangerous, and beautiful she never seen such pretty shimmering white scales as she remembered the prophecy the witch told her pointing to the archer the dragon.. Everything clicking in her head as she seen the struggled hiccup and toothless were having, this was her fate! She was to slay the dragon! Taking up her bow she aimed her first arrow at the moving target shooting and hitting but the arrows were bouncing off the impenetrable scales. She tried again in desperation as the attacks prevailed in the sky she caught a glimpse of the underbelly of the beast near its heart was some dull scales perhaps they were softer? She wasn't sure she needed to get to higher ground. She tore towards the castle by this time the people were screaming everyone was in fear as she mounted the walls of it climbing up ontop of an archer's building she aimed her arrow at the dragons soft scales her arrow flew straight and across hitting its mark as the dragon let out a howl of anguish and pain.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

The dragon was in pain, its chest burning from the arrow which it turned its attention to Merida. Its eyes looked her down but asit had gotten its attention drawn to her, the sound of something moving fast, a growing whistle through the air before a speeding nightfury came and shot a hard hitting powerful shot into its back making the dragon roar loudly in pain. Knowing it would be killed, the dragon fired a bolt of lightning fire into the sky, but it seemed different as it hadnt dispearsed but looked as if the fire had burned the sky, leaving what looked like northern lights in the sky. The dragon then turned back and looked at Merida as it rushed towards the castle and grabbing her with its front claws, holding her as it soared up into the sky, holding her hostage to keep from being shot at more.

The creature flew towards the lights and Hiccup saw that it had Merida, "Merida!?" He called as he followed the dragon but saw that as it flewtowards the lights that it had disappeared. Confused, hiccup still flew forward into the lights as well. Hiccup coveredhis eyes but when he opened them, not only did he see the dragon but an expanse of ocean and ice, the seas of berk that he knew. Focused more on the dragon, toothless caught up and fired two more bolts, one into the dragons back, and one at a dragons wing. Thedragon roared in pain as its wing was damaged, it released Merida who would fall towards the ocean below. A speeding black object however swooped in, grabbing her shoulders careful but she would find toothless caught her. Toothless looking under himself, his tongue sticking out with a smile as he flew but soon toothless flew down to a piece of ice where he set down Merida and landed, "Come on... we need to get you back before..." he said but heard the dragon crash into the water, sinking under the waves and even saw a few ocean dragons swimming towards the now easy prey. Before she could even get on toothless, the streams of lights in the sky dimmed and faded, the doorway closing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:56 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida positioned another arrow for shot only to have hiccup come barreling down with toothless and she managed to miss the actual target finding herself being target she tried to jump and when she did she felt sharp claws grab at her as she was being carried away into the sky she screamed struggling as she did as the dragon carried her higher north into the lights. She found herself flying over a vast ocean but also ice was on the breeze nothing like the warm fall weather of scotland that was she used to but a bitterness and she heard more whistling sounds as toothless hit the dragon twice more she found herself falling out she was caught up by her friend and looked up at the dragon who stuck its tongue out at her with humor she managed a laugh,"Aye ya saved me beasty!", she was helped landed as Hiccup urged her to get back on as she looked at him oddly,"What?!? What do you mean? where am I?", she demands, loooking up at the beautiful lights in the sky vanished she felt something strange as if she was isolated but she ignored the feeling as she asked rather chilled,"What are you talking about?", she demands gathering her cloack to her tightly this place was freezing.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup removed his helmet but sighed, "Those lights are a doorway... its how i ended up in your forest... its why dragons didnt seem like a usually thing is because it was some kind of... opening to another world maybe... im not sure... all i know is that me and toothless were flying over this ocean, their seemed to be storm clouds when lightning hit toothless's tail but now i realize it wad that dragon attacking us. We went through the lights, going through the doorway, to your home, and now we've come back..." he said but looked a bit sad, "This is close to my home, Berk... but with the lights gone with the dragon gone under the waves... i dont think i could get you home." He said sadly, feeling like he had saved her but she was literally taken from her home and cant get back.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:44 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida listened to him in despair and then it hit her and she began to panic,"What are you talking about?", she demanded looking at him wearily,"Magic other worlds.. I mean..", she felt herself choking up what did he mean he couldn't take her home,"You just have to take me back that way right?!?", she pointed to the direction far south,"We were only flying a few minutes... Home should be there..", she looked back out at the sea something she never touched in her life and she seen the water dragons tearing apart the only thing that was suppose to get her home gripping her bow in one hand and her clock in the other as she pulled it tighter around her she frantically looked south of them but she seen no scotland and the worse was beginning to set in.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup could see the information setting in but he walked over and put a hand on her shoulder, "Im sorry... i looked at your maps and flying around, i saw no oceans... and with their being no dragons, i can only guess that your world is different from mine..." he stated as what he percieved fact but he gently hugged her, getting her attention off the ocean waters, "But i promise to nevergive up finding you another one of those... CrystalFlyers." He said coming up with a name for it, since it had looked like aflying crystal but he lookdd up at the sky, the lights left no trace in the clear sky but he wished he would have saved her sooner and gotten her back home to her family.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:02 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida felt so numb inside and the tears fell silent as she made herself look blankly at the ground her tone was quiet and bland as she remarked,"I understand..", she stayed silent for a few moments longer before asking him,"What is to become of me..? I.. hold no place here..", she looked up at him with troubled eyes,"Are you going to leave me here to die?", she asked fearfully. She was trembling she wasn't sure if it were fear, cold, or the fact that she just lost everything that meant anything in her life. Her family.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup could see her tears but soon he thought it over as he shook his head, "I would never leave you to die! I would jump into this water with the dragons before i do anything like that!" He stated sincerely but thought it over, "Come with me to Berk, we can easily find you a home back at Berk. Who knows, maybe you might even be able to get your own dragon to ride and take back home with you." He said as he walked over to Toothless and got on, waiting for her to join him on the saddle as he would fly them home, he opened his wrist compass and figured by the sun which way to go.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:26 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida slowly followed after him and managed to get herself onto the dragon she felt that he said it was a possibility of getting home but doubt clouded her gaze right now and all she could feel was this empty isolation inside of her heart. She waited for them to take off the air, she wondered why the cold didn't seem to bother him as much perhaps he was used to it after all they were near his homeland right? A tingle of excitement ran through her body at the prospects of meeting other dragons but it soon vanished at the re occuring thought of her never seeing home again, she tried very hard not to think of home as they rode off.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup could tell she was a mix with emotion and nothing he could say would probably help her. He flew with toothless to the village, the island of Berk soon showed itself and they flew down to land. The vikings saw and heard toothless flying in so they had gathered, wondering where their cheifton had gone but Hiccup calmed everyone down. Soon an older woman walked up, she looked the age of Elena, Meridas mother but she looked at Hiccup and Merida. Hiccup looked to her, "Mother, do you mind taking my new friend to get some warmer clothes, she may be her for some time..." he said softly but looked at Merida and smiled, "This is my mother, Valka, she can help get you something warmer to wear, Berk is a bit colder then where you're from." He said kindly to her and Valka nodded giving her a warm smile, "If you wouldnt mind following me my dear." She said in a motherly way, she was a warm hearted person and would have the look of not being able to hurt a fly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:49 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida remained silent but when they fell upon the village of berk she notice it was filled with dragons and people riding dragons and her eyes got big and round as she dismounted toothless a woman appeared through and came offering to help her inside she nodded quietly and followed after the woman clutching onto her cloak and bow as they entered inside of a home she looked about the place it was small but warm and cozy and she remained silent until spoken to and then she replied,"Hello..", she mummered quietly her blue eyes peering up at Valka,"My names Merida...", she told her no more not sure whether it mattered if she was a Scottish princess here or not.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Valka looked at Merida as she spoke and introduced herself but began to look for better clothes for her, getting some hide clothing, "Pleasure to meet you, and if you dont mind me asking, where are you from, you seem uneasy around here." She asked as she thought it over, seeing that Merida had a different look to herself and she clearly didnt seem like she belonged and seemed lost.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:53 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida looked up quietly she sat her bow down leaning it against the table afraid to place her weapon on a strangers table unlike at home,"I'm...", she watched her go through hide clothing selecting stuff for her,"I am Merida first born descendant of Clan Donbroch..", she quietly watched Valka,"Im.. from Scotland...", she told her looking up at the woman wondering if she knew where or what that was.

Astrid made her way through the crowd approaching Hiccup,"Where have you been?", she demands giving him that frustrated look when he went off and left her,"I thought you said you was going for a ride and then you disappear for 2 days whats up with that?", she crossed her arms waiting for an answer.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Valka nodded as she thought it over, "Scotland... hmm i have been far over the land and im sorry to say, never heard of it." She said softly, she has explored far and wide over the years, but never had she heard of such a place. She then thought it over, "Its a pleasure to meet you though, you have a strong heart and have the curious eyes i have seen in my son... your interested in the dragons no?" She asked giving her clothes to change into, showing her a room she could change into.

Hiccup jumped a bit when Astrid showed up, "Im sorry, we had an argument and i needed to clear my head... i didnt think i would have been attacked by a dragon that sent me to another world." He stated thinking it over.

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff