Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:25 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The girls head out far out to see which Merida found slightly odd herself but she knew that Astrid wouldn't be taking her out here for nothing, as they headed out Merida tried to ask her questions over the wind,"What are we fishing?!? Aren't we gonna need a net???", she asked. Astrid kept going ignoring the questions until they came near a rather rocky platform out at sea which she dropped down onto and merida following, she then turned to merida throwing her a spear,"Listen carefully princess we are going to be whale hunting", she told her pointing out as far out in the distance you could see blow wholes popping out of the water,"Its pretty simple we kill one we haul it back together I have ropes", she said jolting her thumb back at the ropes tied on the back of her dragon. Merida timidly looked down at the spear frowning something seemed off about this,"Okay...", she said looking up fearlessly as she gripped the spear,"If its for the good of the village how do I do this?", she asked. Astrid sighed and began to go over instruction on how they were going to have to target it out strike close before it swam down into the sea and alot of other things,"Now listen you have to get a good deep spearing or we lose the fish", she told her grabbing her other spear as she took off with stormfly toward the blowing holes. Merida took a deep breathe and followed even though she and Ellie didn't know much about strategy when it came to these expenditures so she did what she was told.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:15 am
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup and toothless stayed up high out of sight as he watched with his telescope. He didnt know why they came to the middle of the water till he saw the whales in the water from his vantage point. He raised an eyebrow but as he looked through the telescope, he saw that they had spears, whaling spears which confused him. He soon just decided to see what was going on as he flew down, swooping in front of them as he hovered, "Astrid, Merida... what are you two doing out here in the middle of nowhere with whale spears..." he questioned as he looked at Astrid since she had given the spear to Merida, "What are you both doing out here... i thought you were helping Ruff and Tuff with something, they passed me this morning saying they were working on something in the stables and that you were assisting them." He stated as he wanted to know what was going on with her.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:23 am
HealingAssass1n
Astrid looked up blocking the sun from her eyes,"I wanted to help Merida learn how to whale hunt!!", she called taking storm fly closer up to meet with him as she told him seriously,"Look she needs to learn how to do this and you can't expcet to baby her the whole time she is hear she will be fine", she narrowed her eyes,"What are you doing out here I thought you was helping gobber?", she demands.

Meanwhile Merida looked up seeing hiccup calling to Astrid to tried to focus more on the mission than worrying about those two at the moment besides they were dating or something right? She blushed to herself as she narrowed her eyes at the whales ahead she told ellie,"Closer down gal we have to jam this spear in there", she felt ellie swoop in telling her to slow down because she knew it was hard on her dragon but it had to be done, when she felt she was close enough she jabbed with all her force at the black surface of the whale fin never seeing a whale before she assumed they all had these, when she did it stuck through and she gave a hooray before a massive wild and angry killer whale came out of the ocean toward her and her dragon causing ellie's flight to get disrupted and merida went crashing headfirst screaming into the water.

Astrid turned rather surprised at the sound of Merida screaming and at the sight of the killer whales,"What.. the...".  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup looked Astrid when she spoke, "Whale hunt... I know your kidding right... you dont hunt whales on flying dragons. We have boats for that and you know it! And i was helping gobber til i saw you taking Merida out to the ocean..." he stopped as he heard Merida fall into the water screaming. He clicked toothless's tail into place so he can hover, "Toothless, call for a boat!" He stated as he dove into water after Merida, toothless roared to alert dragons back at the island. Hiccup helped Merida but used his peg leg to poke a killer whale away. They were circling till they swam away, but larger creatures showed up. The large water dragons circled them, called by Toothless till a boat pulled by a water dragon showed up allowing Hiccup and Merida to get out of the water. Toothless and Ellie landed, which Hiccup checked to make sure Merida was okay.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:24 pm
HealingAssass1n
Astrid looked rather surprised and upset at the whole commotion what pissed her off more is that hiccup literally launched himself off toothless into a sea of Orca. She growled going with toothless to bring back the boats and once the two were safe she flew off seeing that she wasn't needn't anymore and she was only gonna get yelled at.

Merida once hit in the water began to swim upward trying to keep herself a float in the crashing waves she felt someone holding her up in the water to turn around to see hiccup,"What are these?!?", she asked loudly coughing as it seemed in a matter of no time there was a boat coming by and hands helping them up she sat on the deck of the boat sneezing out salt water out of her nose as she sniffled and coughed alittle,"I thought we were hunting whales!! not sea monster!", she said rubbing her face vigerously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup saw Astrid fly off, and was a bit annoyed by that but his bigger concern was of Merida as he patted her back gently, "Its alright... they are just killer whales... not monsters, dispite their name they are genenerally harmless unless you hurt them with a spear. Are you alright?" He asked a bit worried about her, toothless checked on Ellie, chirping some to the dragon.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:33 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida nodded slowly shaking her head,"Did Astrid know...", she said rather quietly looking blankly at the deck of the boat,"I didn't think she hated me that much...", she frowned going silent as they were heading back to land.

Ellie began to inform toothless she had suspicions when stormfly was acting oddly near the water but she did what merida told her and was caught off guard to quickly. She let out a huff of steam from her nostrils rather fired up about the situation as she inputted a small growl of annoyance and then settled herself down onto the deck looking worriedly over at Merida.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup sighed and shook his head, "I would like to believe she knows, she isnt a fool and has lived here her entire life, fishing is done on boats." He stated but shook his head, "Im sure she doesnt hate you.. but lets just get you home and dry alright." He said as they would arrive back at Berk, which Hiccup helped get Merida back to her house. They had run into his mother, which after explaining, Valka walked in her home, making sure towatch out for Astrid as Hiccup looked at Toothless, hopping on to go find Astrid.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:15 am
HealingAssass1n

Merida walked home with Valka and looked up at the sky,"Ya know.. I had my doubts going out this morning but...", she shook her head,"You wish to trust people especially if you live with them so I did that.. and nearly got hurt..", she turned to Valka worriedly,"Was it wrong for me to be doubtful tho??". .

Astrid had flown off to an island close by sitting on the edge of the cliff rather angrily,"I thought I could make her look stupid.. that way people so babying her all the time.. I guess it backfired.. how was I suppose to know that they were killer whales?", she turned to stormfly who cocked his head,"Uh.. whatever..", she grumbles looking down at the water below.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:36 pm
GuenivereOrion
OCC: I do apologize for such a long wait for my reply, I wasnt sure how to exactly reply but I think im back and also a bit more stable IRL to be able to post better

Valka looked at Merida when she spoke and was a bit surprised by her statement, "Of course its alright to trust others, its how we are able to get along and have hope. To not trust or to cut ourselves off from others hurts both others and ourselves." She reassured to Merida, "But trust goes only so far, that doubt keeps us from getting hurt, or making mistakes if followed properly." She said softly, she believed that trust and doubt had to be equal in a persons mind.

Hiccup flew around trying to find astrid but he wasnt able to find her. He kept searching for a bit but had gone in a direction away from the island she had landed on. While she was nearby, she would notice a boat on a shore nearby, one that looked similar to one of the dragon trapper boats that Draggo had used to hunt dragons to add to his army. The boat must have been left over from Drago's siege some time ago, and a small smoke pillar seemed to show someone was on the island who used the boat.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:56 am
HealingAssass1n

Merida nodded slowly she felt she was tricked brutally this time but maybe it was because since week 1 her and Astrid didn't click at all. she felt that it had to do with hiccup and that was the main problem taking in a deep breathe she got up and headed over to her dragon,"Ill put Ellie away..", she walked with her dragon to the dragon's keep and sat with her inside the stall rubbing her scaley head that sat near her lap,"Ya know Ellie I suppose... it could have been worse", she whispered feel another tug for home she closed her eyes against the tears. It had been months but knowing something your whole life and then having it ripped from you still hurt... She smiled at Ellie even if she could never be home she had friends here it was just hard.

Astrid got onto stormfly and took off down to the island upon landing she seen someone in the shadow of a hut,"Who are you", she demands glaring out over her dragon as she narrowed her eyes. What if they were trying to capture the dragons again? She felt for a knife that was in her boot if he tried any funny business she was going to tackle him to the ground and kill him. Funny enough she actually missed fighting things and before they really settled down with the whole dragon thing and the village they used to pillage other places her own ancestors did so why wasn't she able to do that? .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup watched Merida go off to have Ellie stay in the dragon pens which would allow her to her to get some rest herself. He felt bad for her but also was still a little annoyed with Astrid, since she had always been a fighter but to create a conflict or lead someone into danger, that seemed a bit too much even for her but he gently patted Toothless as the dragon walked with Hiccup as they finished up their chief and alpha duties in the village.

The dragon hunters/trappers had heard the sound of a dragon and had gotten prepared to hold off the dragon. When they saw Astrid, the two trappers behind the leader had bows pointed at her and Stormfly but the leader looked at her, "We dont want any trouble rider, when your cheiften chased off Bloodfist, he left us all high and dry and we got all had to disperse to find supplies on our own. We will defend ourselves if we have to but we have no business with you or your beast." He said annoyed.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:19 pm
HealingAssass1n

Merida after putting Ellie away headed back to her hut where she went inside to gather up her bow and arrows. She took them with her as she headed off onto the island she knew only of one good tree and she had been using it for target practice. there wasn't much on these islands she climbed a few of the big hills before she managed to aim her bow and arrow beginning her archery practice to get out the pain and frustration.
Astrid narrows her eyes twirling each of her axes in hand,"right so your just setting camp right outside hoping to get a few of these dragons huh?", she threatened them,"I'd get out If I were you I wouldn't want to get caught up with a bunch of dragon riders.. your are all at a big disadvantage", she said challenging the larger one,"Besides you couldn't defeat me anyways... Our village of Vikings were dragons slayers ourselves before we started training them and I was top of my class...".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:19 am
GuenivereOrion

Valka was tending to some things about Merida's home being extended for her dragon to be kept and allow Ellie to stay with her rider and friend. Dragons, especially those healing, were best around family so Valka hoped to help out the two of them. Valka followed Merida up and saw that she was practicing, "Sorry to intrud... if i may ask, who taught you how to be an incredible archor?" Valka asked curiously to Merida, hoping to start just a nice conversation with her.

The guy looked at Astrid when she seemed ready for a fight but he scoffed, "We dont care for your beasts... with blood fist up an leaving, we have no unstoppable fleet, their are very few of us and we dont hav enough supplies to make the travel across the seas." He explained, "Your beasts would just be too many mouths to feed." He explained before looking at her, "Now be off child, least your mouth get ye into more trouble." The man said as he went back to the fire to warm up.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:42 am
HealingAssass1n

Merida found herself be confronted by Valka as she turned right as an arrow let loose grabbing its target,"Oh uh...", she lowered her boy,"Me father got me into Archery when I was just a wee lass", she smiled,"After that i practiced every single day he taught me how to fight with a sword... how to ride...", she sighed frowning as she dropped her bow onto the ground staring at the weapon as she said quietly,"I never realized how important either of them were to me until they were gone..", she closed her eyes to the pain and replied,"I suppose you understand that to dont you?", she asked looking up at Valka,"I heard about your story.... being away from your family for years.. and then losing your husband..", she gulped,"Does this pain go away?".
Astrid clentched her teeth these guys weren't listening at all!! With that last insult she managed to finally break loose as she went over to the campfire standing over the flames like some angry goddess,"LEAVE OUR LANDS OR FACE YOUR DOOM", she snarled the thick hides she had on her were starting to get very hot but her anger was even worse as she raised her axe to bring down onto the mans head.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff