Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Brave/How to Train your Dragon: Guen&HealingAssin. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiccup nodded to what she said, "I dont see any issue as to why you wouldnt be able to come by everyday to visit her." He stated as he lovved the dragon over, "You have a name for her?" He asked as he thought over, dragons usually tend respond better with a name, it helps bond with the rider. He figured that they would do well as partners.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:44 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida approached the dragon and she stood and looked her straight in the eye as she rubbed her nose,"Ellie...", she said quietly turning to Hiccup,"Ellie?", she turned back to the dragon who stood up onto her feet,"Oh..", said merida backing up looking up at her,"Is that a good sign?", she asked rather unsure as the dragon, who seemed to nose herself forward and brushing up against merida lovinly,"I guess thats a yes...", she said rather relieved,"Must have gotten excited..", she smiled.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup watched as the dragon began to stand up by itself but as it moved to Merida and nuzzled her lovingly, he smiled, "Ellie it is then... butyou shouldnt be standing, you should be letting your legs heal Ellie." He stated to the injured dragon to get it to get off its legs and rest so it can heal, "Once you heal, you and Merida are gonna have flying lessons." He said smiling gently to Merida, mostly because she would have to get in the mindset of flying if she really wants to be Ellie's rider.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:46 pm
HealingAssass1n

Merida looked over at Hiccup rather nervously,"I hope it wont be to soon... as much as I like her..", she said sighing,"I'm not sure if I can ride a dragon by myself...", she sounded worried,"What If i mess it up...", she looked over at him rather frightfully,"Or what if I fall?", she shivered alittle,"Its not like falling from a horse I'll probably wont survive a fall from the sky...", she sighed,"It will be a while yet I guess I wont have to worry about it to much..", she looked over at Ellie who had settled back down resting up again and she turned to hiccup,"Guess I better go back with you for now.. I'll visit her later".

[you can time skip to whenver if you need and we can discuss pm what we want to do next]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

He gently smiled to her as she asked things buthe did his best to calm her nerves, "You will do fine, im sure of it." He stated kindly to her. He walked with her out of the dragon pen to head back into the village.

A month or so passed and Hiccup had done a lot to help Merida and Ellie, making a saddle for Ellie that had a clip to help Merida feel secure and not worry about faling off. He went about helping Merida and Ellie learn to fly or at least hover over the ground as the first step, helping ease Merida into trusting Ellie to fly higher. He also had to make sure to continue being the village chieftan and tried making time for Astrid.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:15 pm
HealingAssass1n
It had been a month and closer as the month ended Merida began to feel more like her old self and felt that perhaps she was on vacation from home for a bit instead of being stuck here all together she kept telling herself every night that her progress with Ellie was another step to getting home and she strives to do better. That following morning she woke up at dawn and headed out with bow and arrow by now Ellie was used to her approaching with her weapon and would even watch her practice sometimes but today she was going to practice on Ellie,"Alright Girl..", she told her approaching from her pen,"Its time we get out there and really fly today", she grinned,"Ive been eye balling those small rocks on the way out to sea and I find they are perfect Archery practice so lets get going", she stuffed the bow over her shoulder and began to lead Ellie out to the open as she saddled her dragon she exhaled seeing her breathe in the cold morning air,"Right...", she whispered to herself taking a deep breathe and then exhaling she managed to pat Ellie to let her know she was ready to take off. Ellie's take off was still slightly wobbly even after a month it would take a little longer for her to completely heal but Merida just clutched a little tighter and went with it for the moment. As they took off the ledge Merida feared that Ellie miss judged herself and messed up as they began to drop holding her breathe they went over the edge only to come barreling back up as Merida let out a scream of fright and delight at the same time the dragon made a twist straight up into the air taking with her the opened eyed wild haired ginger into the wind turrets in the sky. They began to twist and twirl through and around the large rocks out past the island and considering her dragon was a one of the fastest it was hard to keep herself from going bleary eyed while she struggled to keep herself onto the dragon,"Ellie!!", she shouted over the wind,"Go about 50% Dearie! I can't shoot like this!", she finally go the dragon to slow her pace which was better but she felt that perhaps it was still going to be difficult with the wind she was going to have to pull back her strings really hard.

Meanwhile Astrid was actually helping doing some house work for one of their friends. There was an incident with one of the dragons and it got scorched slightly so she was up helping taking care of business when she looked off into the distant seeing Merida,"Pfft...", she grumbles to herself picking up a lumbering log.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup was helping sort out some issues between a couple of vikings who were having a spat with each other's dragons getting in the other viking's things. When they finally had it sort of worked out he was going to check on the blacksmithing area, to check with goober when he noticed toothless looking up. Be looked up to see Merida and Ellie flying out, which made him smile but after dealing with Goober he hopped up onto toothless and flew up into the sky. He flew close by, seeing that she was struggling to use her bow while flying. He flew close as she slowed down and pointed to a large arch of stone. He landed and when she landed he laughed, "Trying ro run before you can walk... before you start relying on your bow skills, rely on Ellie. Each dragon can breath fire and fire bolts... try getting use to flying like that, then as you master flying like that, then focus on mastering dragon bow skills." He stated simply, he felt that using her bow made little sense when she hadnt gotten use to flying.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:13 am
HealingAssass1n
Merida found herself struggling with the bow but managed to strike at a rock and hit it off the cliff as she heard wings and turned to see hiccup motioning for her to land she followed suit and lands laughing with him,"Aye but if i don't keep up with my archery skill then how am I suppose to be the best Archer in Scotland?", she asks with a smirk,"I can't be getting rusty ya know one day I'm sure I'll get home...", she held a darkened gaze for a mere second as if hope faded from her but it returned,"Besides... I might be the best Archer in Berk by the end of it!" She dismounted Ellie who seemed to roll around on the ground for a moment and huff out smoke settling herself as she looked over at toothless and nodded.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hearing what she said, he could tell she was abit distraught about scotland and how she night not return but she seemed cheery again as she spoke about being the best and possibly the best in Berk. He laughed, "Yeah well you are gonna have to challenge the best archer in Berk for that title." He stated as he got up and went over to Toothless, "I would get an ariel view of this if you want to see him." He stated but flew back to the island. When she would get airbourn, she would see Toothless flying back from the island, flying high and fast till it began to dive bomb a bit, leveling out and upside down as she would see Hiccup holding a black bow, and as he whizzed past, an arrow fired and hit the target. It wasnt a bullseye but still at the speed he was going it seemed impossible to get that shot. When they would land again he tossed her the bow, it looked to be a dragon bone bow, lightweight but strong, flexible enough to be drawn back. The arrows were a bit heavier then normal wooden arrows and had a sharpened dragonscale tip, "Try that, the wooden arrows wont fire straight at high wind speeds." He stated kindly to her, this had been a project he worked on a bit before he met toothless to create a stronger bow.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:06 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida gave him a puzzling glance but managed to listen to his instructions she noted that once he took the shot she bit her bottom lip maybe he was the best archer in berk and now she felt a desire to be able to beat him not to be mean but to prove that she could be great in her own way. Taking up the bow he handed her she nodded to him and patted Ellie who seemed to take off as she did she began to lead her closer in towards the target, she felt that perhaps if she tried to preform a stunt like hiccup at first she was going to get it... So instead she backed Ellie up flying further away from the target and in doing so she turned herself around on ellie preforming a 360 and drawing back the bow shot the arrow it seemed it was going to fall short because of the distance but she managed to hit the bulls eye with a great woop of excitement which unbalanced her and caused her to fall straight down. She let out a scream of fear as her dragon came swooping in catching her up on her back as she clung to ellie,"a...y...ee... thanks... lassy...", she shuddered chattering her teeth as she went to head back and give hiccup his bow.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup watched as she tested the bow and was impressed but when she nearly feel off into the waters below, he was realived when Ellie caught her as Toothless was about to zoom towards them. When Ellie landed and set Merida down, he gently took the bow but laughed, "Remember what i said about running before you walk? And their is a clip to attach to your belt to anchor you to the saddle so you dont fall off." He explained kindly to her, he felt she would be an amazing rider if she stopped worrying about improving her personal skills and worked on her bond with Ellie a bit more.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:42 pm
HealingAssass1n
Merida nodded towards him thankfully and reminded herself to attach that next time she wanted to try playing with her bow,"You'll have to teach me to make one of those...", she said pointing to the bow,"Its very strong can handle the back-lash of these winds", she patted Ellie who let out a sighing breathe,"Ellie.. need more rest dearie?", she asked rubbing her dragons head,"Sorry that I wore ya out come on then we can go back", she patted her to get up as the dragon sat up to take off once more,"Thanks hiccup I'll be around for lunch I suppose gonna give Ellie here a rest", she told him as her dragons wings began to flap upwards.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:41 am
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup gently smiled and shook his head, "You both have a rest." He would say as they would fly back to the island. He didnt know why but he enjoyed hanging out with Merida and he had believed that it was because he liked helping her but he was starting to look at her a bit more. Toothless noticed this and gently sweeped his tail tripping up and making Hiccup fall over, "What?" Hiccup looked at toothless before getting on his dragon and heading back to the island as well. The next few days,Gobber needed help at the blacksmith repairing saddles that had either been worn out or damaged.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:20 am
HealingAssass1n
It had been several days and Merida went out with Ellie every day to practice riding and also her archery when no one was looking. She didn't want to seem to ambitious but she had a strong hope to think she would return home now that she could fly a dragon maybe she could travel really far one day.
It was the morning several days after her advice from hiccup she recieved a knock on the door smiling as she expected her friend or his mother only to find Astrid standing their rather bored,"Hey", said the blonde watching Merida's composure turn into something less than comfortable,"I know you been here awhile but you need to help out so today I'm taking you fishing", she motioned for her to follow as Merida wide eyed followed after,"Aye.. alright..", she said quietly the girls both mounted their dragon as Merida followed Astrid out to the sea.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:18 am
GuenivereOrion

Hiccup was working on something with gobber in the blacksmith hut as he looked over at toothless. He was working on a side project for something when he went and helped gobber with a few dragons that needed replacement teeth. As they were working, Hiccup noticed toothless looking out at sea which he looked out before grabbing a telescope he kept on his belt and saw that jt was astrid and Merida. Confused where they were going and a bit worried how Astrid had seemed to act around Merida, he got on toothless and began to follow them unseen.

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff