Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Soul Eater Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Oc's do you want to have?
View Results

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Sakura smiled as she cuddled her book,"I cant wait to go home and read some more.. and hang out with all our friends", she told her happily,"I dont really have anything particular waiting back for me at home", she said with a pondering face,"I suppose I'll be able to figure it out later", she laughed. By this time they were registering their luggage getting ready to load and soon enough they would be flying home from Greece like the mission didn't take them but a day to complete.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Quinton woke up suddenly to two figures hovering over his bed. AHHHHH!!!! What are you doing here? Mom cleared her thought Oh hunny we just could not wait until later we just few in from our vacation in Italy, and we just had to meet you new partner. Dad smiles and puts his hand on Quinton's shoulder. Come on son wake up. Why? woulld you wake me her thows his arms up in the air. I just had the most fabulous dream. I was on a date with Neil Patrick Harris!!!!
Quin then crossed his arms and huffed like he did as a child. Mom shook him a little Hurry hun we brought you Quiche Lorraine freshly backed in Italy this morning.
Oh mother Quin is quite pleased!! He jumps up and throws on his Lily silk red robe he loved so much. Come now we must eat. I'm completely famished. He struts out of his room like he is royalty. Once in the kitchen he smiles at his parents. Let me get cutlery then we can talk about everything I've been up too. He turns around dramatically and starts getting plates and silverware.

PeachesDarkSide

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:13 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThroneKitsune

Yoshiie begins to turn a little red but smiles Sorry I just assumed that you were a two handed weapon because Kusarigamas have a chain and weight attached to their handle?
He scratches his head And Death is always looking out for us, sometimes it just takes time for him to reach out. He's a very busy man.
He thinks for a second before answering Ven's question Hmm... I was gonna grab something to eat, but since I found you we should probably go get our first assignment from Death. I'll just grab a bite on the way. He chuckles.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:52 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThroneKitsune

Kiyoko laughs to Sakura's comment There's so much you have to go home to; your home, your friends, your books... You see where I'm going with this? She smiles warmly Oh man, I'm so excited to see everyone. But first, I'd like to go home, get a shower, and maybe clean up the house a little before we make any plans. We can call them once we land. She says happily. Maybe I could cook dinner for everyone. Oh this is gonna be great! She exclaims not realizing how loud she had gotten as the flight attendant came over to ask her to quiet down. I'm so sorry, it won't happen again ma'am. She says becoming embarrassed.

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:45 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

Dom let out a light hearted Chuckled before hopping off the trampoline on the apartment floor with a loud thud~! "crack baby me? geez... Haaarrrsssh" he laughed skipping passed Mikasa to rummage through the fridge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:02 pm
Mikasa Onochi

Mikasa looked over at dom as he left for the kitchen,"Hey dont be pigging out to much Hayato is bringing us some chow", she warned continuing to sip on her coffee as she clicked on the tv and started up netflix,"Wanna watch some morning cartoons or something I'm bored", she yawned she probably needed to go take a smoke break but she hated having to change clothes and brush her teeth after every little break other wise she got a wirl of comments from Dom.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:03 pm
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Sakura smiled at her best friend,"You are pretty excited im really happy", she turned to open up her book determined to finish it up before they got home she only had a few chapters left, but somewhere between the 5 hour flight home she drifted off asleep again....

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:22 pm
Takashi Ikeda

Takashi had woke that morning at 5:00 a.m. sharp, he proceeded to do his usual routine: Making his bed, he started his 2 hour jog outdoors coming home he jumped rope on their veranda for about 30 minutes and then did some chin ups on the bar resting on his closet door. He takes a shower, combing his hair and already having his outfit completely laid out clean, wrinkle free along with no lent or dust. He dried his hair styling it; he proceed to brush his teeth for the first time for that day, he brushed before and after every meal and sometimes between if he was worried he was staining his teeth. Though his composure would assume he had a nothing but perfect body he had his ear pierced on both sides symmetric to one another. Finishing up he finally was starving heading into the kitchen he found that the fridge was empty grumbling and muttering as he headed out the door going to the store to pick up his and Quin's breakfast. He was coming back through the door grocery's piled in a large brown paper bag as he heard voices inside, he walked toward the kitchen to bump into his Miester,"What are you doing in my kitchen?",he demanded as he put the food down,"I told you i'll make your food you'll mess up everything", he stated rather crankily beginning to place the grocery's away. Seeing as he hadn't any habits to relieve stress, he didn't even drink coffee, he usually had a rather nasty attitude especially in the morning and especially if he hadn't eaten yet.

User Image

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:29 am
Cu Culainn

The fight raged on for a few minutes before Cu was hit by magic and sent into the road and he rolled up to on knee waiting for another hit to come but nothing came but there was nothing but laughter coming form the dark ally,then it fell silent and he stood up his weapons fading,then he wipes the blood form above his eye."You are a tough one,see you around."The man said and like that the soul faded away and Cu started to limp back to the dinner to see Ookurikara running at him."Cu what was that."He asks reaching him and Cu sighs."We lost two more to that damn witch and he still unknown.""Wait you fought him and still didn't see he face."He says and Cu nods."His hood hid everything but that gold cross around his neck."He says as the two reach the dinner and Cu leans on his bike as he whips the blood off again.

ARoseColoredBoy

Packwick

GuenivereOrion

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Humm whats gotten into him. Ur acting odd. Are u tired? She then put her hand on the shoulder. The waiter came by with the to go food and boxes. She had sobered up by the food intake. Here Ill do it. She then started scraping the food onto the plates. Once done she grabbed his hand and started to push him playfully out of the bench. Once outside and She started skipping ignoring the headache. What do we have planed for tomorrow. A work day or a lazy day?  

PeachesDarkSide

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:32 am

Takashi really your so dramatic. He threw his hands on his hip and glared at him. Im sorry you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Please refrain from being so sour. He then smiled and held up the quiche. Look food already prepared and its from Italy!!! Mom shreeked. Oh hunny isnt he handsome. Dad I bed he is gay he looks well groomed. Quin blushed spoke through his teeth he can hear you!! Quin's mom jumped up and rand to Takashi and hugged him. Its so nice to meet you she then grabbed a few of the bags and started to walk toward the fridge to put them up. Dad walked over and put a arm around Quin we are so pleased to see you not being alone anymore. We do miss you frequent visits though. He laughs. Quin smiles really big thanks dad. I know how much you adore your only child. I will do better and visit more. Promise. He then turned to the food and started to cut in and place it on individual plates and started to heat the fist one. Of course once the first one was heated he felt he had helped enough and sat down and started eating. Oh my he started waving himself I do believe I might cry! It feels like angles just put heaven in my mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:21 am
Hayato Onochi

Hayato turned to see her finally sobering up and he put on a small smile,"Well considering its 8 am Thursday morning...", he started walking down the street waving down a taxi on his way,"I think we can take the rest of the day off today resting up and such", he winked at her getting into the taxi he held out his hand for her to join him as they were on their way to his sisters place,"I haven't seen Mikasa in several weeks I feel kinda shitty for not at least saying hi Its not like we have a terrible sibling relationship we used to be pretty tight at home", he refrained himself from lighting one up in the taxi not wanting to hear the taxi driver have a cow,"Besides you two haven't got to see each other alot it might be good to hang out with her more Eloria".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:26 am
Takashi Ikeda

"Wait what!?!?", said takashi looking rather horrified as his parents appeared and pretty much started calling him gay,"Me and him?!?! why would you even-", he was cut off as takashi's mother came up to hug him, and he stood there rather annoyed, with an annoyed huff he threw his hands up in the air and stomped off to his room slamming the door as he yelled over his shoulder,"DONT BOTHER ME!", with that he flung himself on the bed heads first looking over to see his playboy magazine from last night,"I knew i was gonna get alot of hell for partnering with him", he whined to himself, sitting up he sniffled picked up his magazine and set it back in its correct place on his pristine bookshelf, as he began to think to himself,'I'll probably be stuck a bachelor for the rest of my life or worse', his face changed into despair as he frantically worried,'What if no girl will even talk to me!!!!?!?'.

User Image

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:16 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

Dom pokes his head out form the fridge with an apple stuffed in his mouth "ehhh... I can always eat I'm a growing boy after all" she said through muffled chews ploping himself on the sofa next to her "yeah go ahead and turn some toons on your choice I'm not picking" he said finishing up the rest of his apple in two gigantic bites.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out