Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Soul Eater Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Oc's do you want to have?
View Results

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:49 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThroneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yoshiie had spent a full day looking for the new partner that Lord Death had assigned to him. He had started feeling a little hungry so he started to make his way towards the diner.
He began to sing to himself and started dancing around while on his way, he hadn't been paying much attention when bumped into a man. He looked up at the gentleman wide eyed and slightly embarrassed
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! He feels a sense of déjà vu and pulls a paper out from his pocket. He examine's the page, then the man, then the page again. Uh...do you by chance happen to be Ventus Truder?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:12 pm

Ventus stumbled back a little bit rubbing his forehead. "Yeah I'm Ventus. Who are you?" He asked looking at the guy. "Wait why do you know my name?" He asked defensively.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:13 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThroneKitsune

Kiyoko strung up out of bed in a panic We're late! I'm not gonna have time for a shower... great. She helps Sakura with packing
Okay, I'm gonna change clothes and brush my teeth, I'm meet you downstairs with the rest of our stuff. She meets Sakura in the lobby. They load up the taxi and head to the airport.
I hope Lord Death will be pleased, it took us a little while to track that kishin.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:26 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThroneKitsune

Yoshiie grins from ear to ear Oh please forgive me, I'm Yoshiie Matsuda. I've been looking for you all day!
Ah! I'm so excited to have found you, Lord Death has assigned me to be your new Meister!
He lets out a warm chuckle.

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:39 pm

Ventus chuckled while rubbing his neck. "I wasn't even aware lord death was looking for a replacement for me." He said. "Well my name is Ventus Truder, but my friends call me Ven." He introduced. "I can turn into a Kusarigama." He stated with pride.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:59 pm
User Image
Lance looked around, it had been some time since he had been at the school, he had visited once before but he did most of his training like his past blood line. He walked through the streets of Death City, figuring he could find a place and a proper weapon, a sword if possible but he wasnt sure. He was always a close range fighter due to his style of fighting. He stepped through the streets looking for any apartments on sale.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:13 am
Cu Culainn

Cu kept running till he finely made it to where the target was last seen,but to his horror the only thing he seen was a man dressed in a blood red robe with a hood over his head and a dead body at his feet."What the hell."He yells spinning his spire and getting into a fighting stance,the man turns slightly and he had another person by the neck,the woman in his grip looked at Cu pleading for help before the hoodied man brakes her neck with a quick squeeze and then he drops her."You are two late,death was to slow once again and now this weapon and Meister have been layed to rest."He says turning to Cu the only thing Cu could see was the twisted grin the rest was hidden by the hood,that and the eyes he could see them clear as day then the man rushed at him a blade appearing in his hand and Cu blocks but the speed the man moved put him on his back foot and when Cu put some distance between them the man formed knifes that the threw."Damn it what the hell is going on here."He says through clenched teeth as the man pushes Cu back and soon he found him self on one of the main streets.The man laughs before jumping backward."The last time I seen you fight you had a sword,you are an odd one."He says and Cu was caught off guard."What do you mean I have never seen you before."He says as a yellow spire formed in his other hand he was now using both his own fighting style and the man grins."Oh I see."He says as he drops the swords and he spoke again."protection off."He says his soul becomes visible and Cu backs up a step or two."You are a witch,but how."He says reading his weapons.

ARoseColoredBoy

Packwick

GuenivereOrion

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before she could introduce herself, her love stated he wanted to go outside. She stayed there blurry brained she hiccuped well... nice to meet u she mumbles as they walk away. She did see the waitress and hear her love mention food. All was ignored and forgotten once the food started being devoured. yummy!! She smiles at a random person walking by with ranch I'm sure placed randomly on her face. She didn't even tough the bread. Oh my goodness I never thought food would tast so good!! She giggles once she realize people are looking at her. whoops I said that out loud. Once her love came back to the table she just got done whipping her face off. Oh yes I ate the most amazing wings ever!! She scoots over and let him set down beside her. Who was the g...uy?  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Sakura nodded in mutual agreement as they were making their way to the airport,"I"m sure he will and maybe when we get back", she smiled at Kiyoko,"We can look up some of our friends and say hi", she replied,"If they are at home that is", she remarked quietly as she turned her attention to the road ahead as they were pulling up the airport she got out grabbing her baggage,"I know it will be a great relief to you Kiyoko when we return home regardless you always like sleeping your own bed", she smiled.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:50 pm
Hayato Onochi

Hayato looked over at Eloria with a raised brow,"Okay sweetheart whatever you say..", he turned back to his meal and began to eat slowly about 3 bites in he set it down and sighed,"Right...", he got up and goes over to the counter and orders some breakfast to go along with some to-go boxes, coming back he resumes eating, whipping out his phone he begins to message Mikasa, shooting out a text and then set the phone down on the table, he resumed his meal listening to the drunking ramblings of his fiance.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:55 pm
Mikasa Onochi

Mikasa remained quiet for a few minutes sipping on her coffee as she heard dom's squeaky trampoline bouncing, as she turned she noted him smiling at her and she narrowed her eyes and replied in a rasping voice,"How the hell... do you have so much damn energy in the morning..", she blinked slowly watching him continue his jumping,"Jeeze.. like a 5 year old on crack...", she turned her head as she heard her phone buzzing uncontrollably and reaching forward she read the message quiet shaking her head as she sat phone back on the coffee table. It read: "Hey sis its me I wanted to tell you that I've been busy alot and feel crappy not coming to see you for a few weeks I'll make it up to ya how about breakfast? Love your big bro".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:18 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThroneKitsune

Yoshiie's eyes lit up in amazement It's so nice to finally meet you Ven! He smiles. We're gonna get along just fine, I have tons of experience with two-handed weapons.
He looks down at his feet, his tone saddens My uh... my previous partner was a Battleaxe... He looks back up to face Ven But I don't want to get into that right now...
His face brightens again But enough with the sad stuff, I honestly don't know why it took so long for you to get reassigned, maybe Death was just waiting for the right person to come along?
Not that I'm saying that's me, but who knows.
Yoshiie laughs before saying All that really matters is that we're here now, working to keep the word safe or die trying. And I think we'll make an excellent team!

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:56 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThroneKitsune

Kiyoko smiled at the thought That's a great idea, with everyone being so busy it's been hard to stay in touch.
Maybe we can invite them over for dinner. Or maybe we can just meet them somewhere. We can think on it more when we get home.

She hops out of the car and grabs her luggage, following Sakura to processing. Hearing Sakura mention her bed made her very excited Oh my gosh... my bed...
I almost forgot what it felt like to sleep in my own bed!
She looks over to Sakura. What are you most looking forward to once we're back home? She asks as they board the plane.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:31 am
GuenivereOrion
Ookurikara

Ookurikara was waiting for Cu to return,when he just felt something wasn't right and he stood up and payed for his food and he walks out of the building and he looks to where Cu went off running,then he felt it the soul of a witch,he gritted his teeth and he started running towards it he didnt know why no one could feel it and behind that soul was Cu's soul."Damn it Cu hold on I am on the way."He says as he runs head long into the fray.

ARoseColoredBoy

Packwick

GuenivereOrion

PeachesDarkSide

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:46 am

"Honestly I thought Lord Death forgot about me." Ventus said with a small chuckle. "Anyway you're right. The past should stay there." He added. "I'm not necessarily a two handed weapon, but with some training we should be able to do great things." He smiled. "What should we do now?" He asked.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff