Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Soul Eater Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Oc's do you want to have?
View Results

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:39 am
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiyoko smiled as she watched Sakura enjoying her ice cream. She looked down at her meal, mouth watering. She couldn't wait to dig in. Taking a bite she looks back up at Sakura who is now speaking.
Well I would hope so She says with a mouth full. She swallows and continues to speak The kishins we are fighting now are a lot different than the ones we fought when we were students. They're a lot stronger now, but so are we. That's why we were hired. And I, for one, like a challenge.She takes another bite and takes a second to enjoy it before swallowing But let's not worry about that right now, enjoy your ice cream and rest. We have a long ride ahead of us.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:13 pm
Hayato Onochi

Hayato heard her pip up as the waitress when and grabbed their drinks figure she wanted hot wings he hoped they had it this earlier or late however you seen it. He felt her face plant in his lap and let out a small sigh knowing she was trying to tease him again, looking down at her as she reached for his pants he told her quietly,"Not right now Babe we can play when we get home", he sat the menu down and pulling her face up towards him he said,"Come on behave yourself", he gave her a half smile and planted a kiss on her nose to satisfy her for the moment, before decided he would just have a BLT and some fries it was better than nothing.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:17 pm
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Sakura agreed with her letting out a sigh of relief,"Your right Kiyoko..", she mumered finishing up her ice cream she tried to rest up abit.
She knew they would have to report with death when they got back to death city but for now they were going to enjoy what time they had now and rest up before they made the long trip home. She nibbled on her other food and then when they were ready they headed out of the restaurant and back to the hotel,"I guess we have a few hours to sleep up before our flight out of here huh?" ,she asked Kiyoko getting ready to head to bed.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:19 pm

Ventus finished his meal and stood up. Leaving some money on his table he made his way over to Hayato. "Sorry to bother you, but I got the feeling your friend there is a weapon. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ventus Truder." He told the man with an exaggerated bow.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hayato I'm juuts tying to have fuun!! She smiles really big. and put head back in his lap! this time poking his side and giggles when she felt him jurk. Still ticklish I see! She piped up and smiled at the new visitor. Waiting for her love to reply as he was the one addressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:26 am
Cu Culainn

Cu and Ooku where eating there meal when Cu's phone went off."Hello Cu here."He says nodding every now and again before speaking again."Understood death,ill take care of it."He then hangs up and stands up."What is going on Cu."Ooku asks and Cu looks at him."I have a hunt,a Kishin has been spotted not to far form us.You can take a brake I'll take this one my self."He says and Ooku nods."Don't over use you soul Cu and only use one spire."He adds and Cu nods."Ya i am going to use Gáe Dearg for this one i think."He says walking past the others with a nod as he leaves the dinner,once outside he holds out his hand and a red spire forms and he takes off running.

ARoseColoredBoy

Packwick

GuenivereOrion

PeachesDarkSide

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:31 pm
Hayato Onochi

Hayato was trying to control his crazy girl who was trying to tickle him when a strange walked glancing up he set the menu down and listened carefully to the man's name,"Oh yea.. I heard you had a tragic Accident with your Miester sorry to hear that..", he looked down at Eloria and shook his head patting her,"Look baby the foods here", he looked up as the waitress brought them their drinks and food,"Wanna take a step outside?", he asked Ventus. As he stood up slowly turning to Eloria as he grabbed his jacket he told her,"Stay put hun I'll be back in a few", he grabbed up his cigarettes and walks out the door knowing the boy would follow as he steps outside he lights one up as the smoke drifted up in the cool morning air,"So... your looking for another Miester huh?".

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Allowing himself only a few hours of sleep Dom began slowly opened his eyes with a yawn"...geez i fell asleep on the sofa huh?" he said with a groggy chuckle sitting himself upright beginning to scratch the back of his head,"hm?" dom humed quickly realizing there was a piece of pizza frimley fixated to the side of his face "ah! " he cheered snatching up the cheek pizza and immediately beginning to mow down.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:43 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThroneKitsune

Kiyoko stretches and lets out a yawn Sounds like a plan, I am so tired...
Once they're back at the hotel, Kiyoko shuffles to her bed, she didn't even bother to take off her shoes or change into pajamas.
Goodnight Sakura...
She says before face planting into her pillow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:02 pm

Ventus stepped outside with the man. At the mention of his previous meister he hung his head. "I am looking for somebody to be my meister." He answered. "I guess I thought if I got my name out there with your help I could find somebody I can resonate with." He said rubbing his neck. "It may sound dumb, but I've tried everything else I can think of." He said dejectedly.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:30 pm
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Sakura managed to wake up an hour and a half before their flight and she rose out of the bed and shook Kiyoko awake,"Lets go It will probably take half a hour to get through processing", she told her beginning to pack up the rest of there things and grab anything that was there. She waited downstairs until Kiyoko was ready to leave the hotel as they drove in the taxi to the airport.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:32 pm
Hayato Onochi

Hayato finished off his first cigarette pretty quickly listening to the guy,"Right.. so you need one..", turning as he did hands in pockets,"Maybe Death will have you assigned one soon I'd go talk to the big man if ya dont mind..", he walks past him back into the restaurant,"My baby is waiting for me", he heads back over to his table ignoring any questions about where he went he asked Eloria,"Hun you eat yet?".

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:36 pm
Mikasa Onochi

Mikasa woke about an hour after Dom did and she was pretty much a walking zombie as she shuffled her way barely to the kitchen to make up a pot of coffee eyes barely open and her mumbling to herself as she started to make a pot, grabbing up a cup she leaned against the edge of the counter until her coffee was brewed 5 minutes later she goes into the living room slowly sits on the couch and scrunching up her legs to her body she slowly began to sip on her morning caffeine.

PaganYanik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Ventus took a step to the side for Hayato to walk past. "Oh yeah. Sorry I." He started looking towards the door. "Interrupted you." He finished softly. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and started to leave the area.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:50 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

Dom's and Mikasa's apartment was no where near huge or even high budget but was large enough to house a few luxury's... one being a mid to full sized trampoline that Dom insisted he needed for exercise and to practice mid air weapon transformations...the trampoline itself stretched a bit into the living room.

Dom being the morning person he was quietly hopped to himself a smug smile on his face, as he watched Mikasa stagger into the kitchen to get her morning fix.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff