Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Soul Eater Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Oc's do you want to have?
View Results

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:59 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiyoko stands up, looking at Sakura sincerely Of course, if that's what you want.
She smiles and let's out a giggle I gave it everything I had, and no, you didn't hurt me at all.
She playfully punches Sakura's arm Now let's go get that icecream.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:19 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Dom laughed "what can i say? i'm a sucker for a girl who can hold there liquor" he shrugged with yet another laugh before swigging down her first glass of sake and then rhythmically tapping on his game control at half the speed.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:11 pm
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Sakura looked over at her thankful that her best friend was always such a good support,"Right lets get that ice cream", she followed her out of the ruins to their scooter below...

2 hours later they were in a small late night restaurant that served late at night it was about midnight a few minutes past and she was enjoying herself a massive banana split along with a small little Greece meal to adequate herself for they be going back home tomorrow to report into death. She looked up at Kiyoko her eyes shining as she said,"You know what your right it was easier to kill.. but something worries me though..", she frowned as she noted,"I noticed that the past 3 kishin we have killed have been getting more aggressive... like they aren't as scared to run off they rather just stay and try to kill us like they don't see us at a threat.. do you think something weird is going on with that?", she asked her worried.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:15 pm
Mikasa Onochi

Mikasa smirked at his comment sarcastic as he was she found it quiet hilarious their conversations sometimes, though you would have never guessed it,"Mhmm..", she agreed as they continued to play over the next few hours sometimes around 4 in the morning she threw the control on the coffee table leaning back on the couch,"Im so freaking tired", she closed her eyes for a brief moment telling dom,"What is wrong with us", she didn't understand why they work like 20 hours straight sometimes and not get any damn sleep and then stay up play video games for another 5 she just couldn't believe it sometimes. Though the thought was in the back of her head she felt herself dozing off, jerking herself awake to see if he had a response.

PaganYanik

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Dom turning to Mikasa with an almost zombie like expression took a few moments to think of a reply "i...i don't know... maybe were masochist's..." dom muttered not even bothering to laugh at his own joke which was highly out of the ordinary.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:34 pm
Mikasa Onochi

Mikasa turned toward him with some strange half smile which was really just her with a open mouth and attempting to lift the corners of each mouth to make a grin while she failed miserably,"Ya dont say?", she responded turning back to the Tv screen she shakily reached for the remote and turned off the tv. Before you hear a loud thump as she pretty much falls on the ground some shuffling as she rolls away from it and the sound of her groaning as she muttered,"My head hurts now...", she begins to crawl off to bed to get some well deserved rest wondering if she could make it even to the bed before she passed out, she did however managed to get to the bed only to lay on top of everything and with silent victory nodded off to sleep.

PaganYanik

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Dom watched through tired swollen eyes as Mikasa made her way to bed, trying to make it to his bed himself ,dom tried to hop of the the sofa but ended tripping finding himself facedown on the couch, "welp.. i suppose this is just as good..." he muttered quickly fading off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Ventus walked around the city with his hands in his pockets. To him it was going to be another day. He had yet to find a new meister and he was letting it get to him. He hung his head and walked into a nearby restaurant. "Give me the usual old man." He called out taking his seat. Soon a big milkshake and some fries were placed in front of him. "Thanks." He mumbled softly. He looked out into the city his mind wandering.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloria Jaelyn Mcafee

Completly buzzed out of her mind....she starts mumbling the words to Believer not being about to remember the exact placement of each word. While singing she is on the bar shaking her butt and giggling with a girl she just met. He....y lov....er......boy. Hayato looks at her and she winks I lo.....ve....y...o...u....r.......fa....c...e..... She hickups and giggles some more. Im gonnawanna set down....right here.. She pats the bar like its a dog and she is telling it good boy. Help...m.....e......dow.......w...n plea.....seeeeeee!! At this point she has her head on her knee's holding on to the bar trying not to fall off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:36 pm
Hayato Onochi

Hayato brought Eloria to the bar earlier to let her have a victory drink they finally managed to take down a kishin about 5 hours ago not to far outside town, he felt pretty bad cause most of it was just luck and his skill in handling a weapon considering she was way to damn fridgety to do much having only drunk a small pint of jack before they left out. He turns watching her flirt with some woman whom he found amusing as she seemed to be winking at him with while she clutched the bar with dear life,"Hey honey you ready to go get some dinner?" ,he asked getting up from his bar chair he looks at her back side and gives a good smack on the a**,"Listen if you want a ride there you better hop on", he told her turning around and motioning with his hands for her to hop on his back.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloria Jaelyn Mcafee

Hey!! she jumps. She was drunk enough that she spaces out. You smacked my butt in public. She giggles uncontrollably trying to be coy and shocked hahaha. Hooop Hooop Hooop I shall. She wraps her harms around his neck and let him carry her off. She soon founder herself spacing out slash passing in and out of contentiousness....He is so amazing was...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:06 pm
Hayato Onochi

Hayato kept a good grip on her while he kept quiet knowing smoking on his way to the dinner would be pointless, he stayed quiet until they came outside the Diner as he walked in there was maybe a total of 5 people he led them over to a booth and dropped her in it hearing he giggle uncontrollably he sat down with a sigh knowing he needed to eat or he would be tempted to go out and smoke another cigarette he really needed to cut back on those damn things. Looking up as the waitress approached them he said,"Coffee black and her..", he smiled at her seeing her in such a good mood,"Bring her some bottled water if ya dont mind and some kind of bread?", he turned to look at the menu,"Also a glass of milk just in case", he began to try to figure what he would like to dine on considering it was probably breakfast now.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Eloria Jaelyn Mcafee

She got julted awake when she felt herself falling. She burst into a frantic giggle once u noticed she was not falling just say down. She hears Hayato order for her and she pops up to add. The lady would also like a side of hot wings please 3 ranches! She the popped her head on the table hard then wanted. Oweeeee! Who.......put th...e...tab..le.....up..so...high. She hickuped again really loud. Hehehehehe whoops! She then began to put her finger over her mouth and gets real close to Hayato's face shushing herself. She then puts her he'd in his lap and throws her hand in his no no square.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:09 am

Ventus turned to look at the pair when he heard what was obviously a drunk woman start shouting. He watched the way the two interacted with each other. "They seem close." He thought to himself. He shrugged it off. He was not in the mood to be trying to figure out other people at the moment. He would go introduce himself when his food was gone.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:59 am
Cu Culainn

After a short drive Cu and Ookurikara pulled up to a small restaurant both men looked around."This place is hopping today."Cu says as he gets off his bike and pulls the key form the ignition then Ookurikara dose the same with a sigh."I was hopping for some rest honestly."He says as the two walk though the doors,after a quick look around they found a open table and sit down and look for something to order

ARoseColoredBoy

Packwick

GuenivereOrion

PeachesDarkSide

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items