Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Soul Eater Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Oc's do you want to have?
View Results

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mikasa Onochi

Mikasa was entering her room when she heard dom call to her asking about the pizza,"Anything except anchovies", she hollered back to him. Stepping into her personal bath she shut the door and took a shower...
About 15 minutes later she came out with boy shorts, a big t-shirt and some socks, as she goes to the fridge taking out some sake bottles, she grabs some small cups and heads over to the tv sitting down as she sat cross legged on the sofa, taking the remote she turned on the tv and snatching up a remote turned on the system, she took a pack up gum off the table. She wasn't aloud to smoke in the house anyways she wasn't as bad as her brother with smoking she usually only bothered with it on missions, she began to pop and chew her gum while she turned on the system loaded up the game and waited around for dom as she began to pour herself and him a drink.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:41 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Dom came around the corner wiping away a bit of drool on the bottom of his chin that gave away he had been power napping while Mikasa was getting herself comfortable " you look comfy whatcha pouring there?" Dom said with a loud ywan  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:15 pm
Mikasa Onochi

Mikasa turned to him handed him a cup and remarked,"Sake", she said turning back to the game she began to sip down the small cup of sake that she held between her lips and placed the cup on the table just as she heard a bell at the door,"Great the pizza", she said getting up she headed over to the door, taking out a the money for the whole thing from her wallet on the island leading to the door as she paid him a good tip sent him on his way and then tossed her wallet back on the island,"It smells so good", she felt her mouth water how starved was she? "Aye dom what you get us?", she asked trying to peek while she held it coming back through the hall.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:20 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

Once at the ruins, Kiyoko looks over to Sakura. I've got the high ground covered if you want to cover the low ground, we'll be able to scout the area a lot faster that way. She whispered
You're gonna be okay Sakura, just take deep breaths. I'm not too far away either. So if you spot the Kishin, or your anxiety gets the better of you, just use the signal I taught you and I'll be there. She continued to add with a whisper Also... start thinking of what you want to eat, because once this Kishin is taken care of, we are gonna celebrate. I'm buying.
She nods, giving a smile before she turns around and dashes off, disappearing into the shadows.

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:19 pm
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Sakura turned her gaze towards smiling in reassurance, as she took down toward the path, she heard people up ahead they were talking most likely tourist as she drew closer she noted a group of 4 people 3 were men and one was a girl they seemed to be enjoying themselves rather well until something strange began to happen....

The one guy at the end of the group grabbed at the girl as she explained,"Woah! Hey! hands off!", she snatched her hand back seeing as the guy stood there grinning rather oddly. The other two guys looked at him,"Whats going on man? Hey woah!", they all screamed as the man behind them began to turn into some disgruntle monstrous figure,"What the hell are you!!", they ran away from him as the girl was dragged back by his long arms screaming as she did,"HELP MEEE!!", she begged them crying. As one guy took off running yelling in fear and the other actually tried to play hero, Sakura came out from behind the bushes pointing at the guy,"Hey you!!", she yelled at the kishin standing their rather timidly but determined not to let Kiyoko down,"Drop her!", she then placing her fingers between her mouth she whistled really high pitched and reached her arms above her head ready to catch Kiyoko.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:13 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

Kiyoko looks back hearing the signal Show time!
She starts sprinting towards Sakura. Leaping forward, she does a flip mid air and grabs Sakura's hands transforming into a crossbow.
Alright Sakura, keep a steady hand and this will be over before you know it.

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Sakura catch kiyoko and shout at the kishin in seconds, as she began to move side ways getting a few more shots in as the kishin dropped the girl and took off running for them,"AAUUGGGHH", she screamed turning around running like a coward back toward the ruins she was scared out of her mind but she knew that if she didn't seclude herself this kishin had her,"dont worry Kiyoko I am luring it away so we wont hurt those people", she told her quietly as they hit a stone wall, she circled behind it turning back as she did to look out behind it,"Oh no... where it is..", she whispered scared that she lost sight of it, a loud breathing noise sounded from behind her and she screamed falling as she began to shoot more arrows toward the kishin's heart, before its body began to fall on top of the both of them she cowered underneath kiyoko as its body dissolved and a soul took its place, look through the crossbow she sat up stunned and breathless trembling as she set Kiyoko right next to her.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Dom gave Mikasa a sly smile "you said no anchovies... so i put pretty much ever other existing topping... Pepperoni Mushrooms Onions Sausage Bacon Extra cheese Black olives Greenpepers Pineapple Spinach..... ya know the works!"  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:22 pm
Mikasa Onochi

Mikasa licked her lips as she plops the box on the coffee table,"Right... food,
drinks, video games im ready to chill now"
, she pops open the box and scarfs down a slice of pizza while the screen loads up preparing to throw them in the game, she topped herself another glass of sake downed it and grabbed another slice of pizza before they were threw into the game. Fingers jamming buttons and total concentration on the screen Mikasa went into one of her zoned out gaming phases as she played the new game with Dom.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

with one brow raised Dom slightly tilted his head Mikasa's direction a smirk on his face as she rapidly smash game controls "wow! some one's immersed." he chuckled trying trying to give her a run for her money.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:40 pm
Mikasa Onochi

Mikasa nodded slowly,"Mhmm..", she said waiting for the match to finish up she set the remote on her leg and then grabbed another slice pouring herself another drink as well, she planned on sleeping good 14 hours, looking over at Dom she asked,"Whats up with you goodie two shoes drink up", she motioned for him to do so while she began to chew on her pizza slice slowly the first two cups were taking their toll.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:15 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

Kiyoko transforms back into her human form. She looks over to Sakura in astonishment Holy crap Sakura, that was the fastest kill we've ever had! I'm so proud of you!
She turns and grabs the soul I've been waiting so long to get my hands on you... She says in admiration then begins to eat Oh it's even better than I had hoped it would be!
She exclaims with a full mouth. Once the soul was eaten, she looks back over to Sakura How are you holding up, are you okay?
We'll rest for a bit and when you're ready we'll go get some food, maybe sight see a little. Does that sound good?

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:23 pm
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Sakura turned to kiyoko still trembling as she tried to talk,"Yyy...eee..aa... ssuu..rr...ee.. thing", she gulped, giving herself a few breathes to try to calm her nerves that were so jittery she managed to say a sentence that wasn't shrewn with stuttering,"I think I'll be okay.. I'm glad we managed to kill it.. you must have been hitting it hard when it toppled on top of me", she managed a nervous laugh and then helped herself off the ground as she stood there rubbing her arm,"I think I might need a mental break lets find somewhere where there is some ice cream if you dont mind", she turned to Kiyoko,"Your okay aren't you?", she asked,"I didn't hurt you when I was using you...", she sounded worried.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Dom paused his side of the game, and began to scratch the back of his head with a chuckle "someone has to stay sane enough t make sure you make it to bed" he said taking his first glass along with a slice of pizza.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:46 pm
Mikasa Onochi

Mikasa snickered as she finished off her pizza slice and began to pick up her remote for the next match,"I think I'll make it there alright if not I got the couch",
she began to go back to her synchronized button smashing as she commented,"Besides I'm not the one getting his a** kicked", she grinned, staring at the screen as the finished off a combo and then turned to look at him with a sideways sly smile.

PaganYanik

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces