Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Soul Eater Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Oc's do you want to have?
View Results

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:32 pm
Hello This is your Captain. Beginning on Dec. 15 of this year the soul eater rp will be open this will take place after the Academy years, your characters can already know each other or just be starting out new. The setting as of now will be placed in an organization that Death runs outside of the Academy where he has people collect Kishin souls that are to dangerous for students. Their jobs are given to them and they are required to keep the world cleansed from the Kishin and Witches that are Terrorizing the whole world. More information will be given at a later time.
1. reason we aren't starting earlier:
we need more time to either do research or watch the anime
we need to get to a somewhat finishing day in our already active RP
we need to establish characters and their Miesters/ weapons
we need to to establish how many OC's we are allowed to have
we need to establish how we are going to do timing in this rp
2. If you have questions:
contacts me on skype/Discord or Gaia
I will try to figure out what you need to know before the 15
we may have to push it back to the end of the month or the beginning of next year.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:34 pm
I have come to the conclusion considering the pole is an even tie I will go with 4 OC's as the limit for this rp. No more than 4 Oc's per person. Now the storyline...

There is an Organization that Death built outside of the academy his graduates become reapers for him as they take on more deadly and dangerous souls not just in small areas but all over the world in different parts of it as well. As the number of Kishin begin to rise because of human corruption, these people are given the task of trying to take out as many kishin before their numbers double in size.

You can begin anywhere and with whom ever consider this though not everyone will know who you are so please talk with everyone before you assume they know your character and are familiar with them.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mikasa Onochi

It was late.. about one in the morning and the pub owner had showed her to the ally behind him. Their mission was in London England a massive disturbance and alot of disappearances. Smoke drifted from her mouth as she continuously puffed on the cigarette hanging from it. A nasty habit she picked up from her brother something she wished she really hadn't bothered with. She kept an ear out for this kishin they been tracking for a few weeks now, finding its location was harder than plausible and they been stuck tracking down this creature for awhile now and it was getting on her damn nerves.
She stopped in silent corner of the ally a dead end when she heard an eerie scratching noise behind her turning she saw it the snarling dog like creature more monster than human as it started creeping towards her,"Well aren't you ugly?", she took the cigarette out of her mouth and flicked it toward the kishin who snarled,"Yuck.." ,she watched it charge at her right before it pounces she double jumped out of its reach and called out loudly,"Come on Dom!!
we gotta go to work!",
she jumped on its back preforming somewhat of a hand spring off its back and then took off in the opposite direction of the enclosed wall knowing it would follow after her in seconds.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 am
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Her and Kiyoko had already settled down in the plane heading toward Greece their next mission when she began to read that book she had been so interested in, the flight attendant was nice and they got serviced well but she was always slightly nervous heading into a mission even after doing it so many times going on missions collecting kishins and such she just couldn't get past that silent fear of her screwing it up for them again, she looked out the window of the plane as it took off, lost in thought as she did wondering whether Kiyoko would had ever bothered trying to be her weapon if they hadn't been such good friends.... She turned to her friend asking quietly as she did,"So... how long do you think it will take us this time to kill this kishin?",
trying to attempt to start up small talk to delay the nerves fluttering in her stomach.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:43 pm
Cu Culainn

Cu was driving along the country side the sound of his motorcycle was the only real sound the streets where dead at this time the few street lights passing by.He was on his way to meet up with his friend who needed help with a kishin here in Amesbury England,the two where going to meet up at Stonehenge,he then looks at the time and sighs he was running a little late so he started to speed up.

ARoseColoredBoy

Packwick

GuenivereOrion

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Dom who was fallowing not too far behind Mikasa, Took a short distant sprint before swiftly leaping forward to the palm of mikasa transforming himself into a scythe mid jump, "haha so?..what's the plan girly?"said a voice echoing form the weapon itself.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:09 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

Kiyoko and Sakura had boarded the plane to Greece for their next assignment.
It was a long trip so Kiyoko decided to listen to some tunes to pass the time, she leaves an earbud out in case Sakura tried to talk to her.
She hears her friend speaking so she pauses the song and looks up.
Honestly Sakura, I don't know... We've been tracking this kishin for a while now, so only time will tell.
She lets out a sigh If we are going to be successful team, you're gonna have to keep a steady hand, my aim won't be accurate when you're hands are shaking. Her tone lightens a little.
Look I know you're nervous, you just need to find something to distract yourself with, tell me about the book you're reading. She smiles warmly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:16 pm
Ookurikara

Ookurikara lands after dodging an attack form a woman who just seemed to appear out of nowhere her long dark hair and pointed ears make her look like an elf,her eyes held a dark charm to them and if she wasn't trying to kill him he would call her beautiful."What is with you girl why are you attacking me."He says and her warm laugh some how made his skin craw,it was clear this woman was a witch he was strong but he couldn't take on a witch by him self.

ARoseColoredBoy

Packwick

GuenivereOrion

PeachesDarkSide

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:35 pm
Mikasa Onochi

Mikasa heard a faint sound from behind hearing her friend dom pop up and transform in her hand she smiled slightly turning abruptly and slashing at the kishin as she hit its arm and then high jumping up she back flipped onto a emergency staircase,"The plan is to kill the damn thing before it gets away",
she shouted seeing as it was already crawling its way up toward her fast,
she began to swing herself up using dom up onto the roof of the building,"And before we get seriously injured", she heard it screaming as they hit the roof and she watched it fly upwards into the air looking puzzled as it began to sprout wings,"What the ********!", she yelled as she roll dodging out of the way as it dropped ontop of her.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:39 pm
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Sakura looked down at her hands in her lap which she scrunched up in discomfort,"Right.. sorry...", she blushed looking to the side where her book was,"Um.. well this book is pretty nice", she replied quietly,"Or sad... I suppose.. its about 2 sisters one is older and not favored because she is older and ugly but she is really nice and not selfish, but her younger sister is beautiful and young and slightly selfish.. I kinda feel bad for the older sister..", she told her looking up frowning as she did at Koyoko.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

ARoseColoredBoy

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:16 pm
Cu Culainn

Cu runs towards the two and jumps into the air and calls out."We don't have time to deal with this Ookurikara."And Ookurikara jumps back and changes into his sword form and Cu catches him and lands."What kept you."He asks and Cu laughs."Traffic."He responds and Ooku yells at him."There is no traffic at this time."He almost didn't get it all out when the woman attacked again with long range thorns and Cu jumps out of the way before rushing at the witch who blocked his swing with a vine of thorns."Oh its so cute to see your faces when you try."She says coyly and she bats her eyes at them and Cu jumps back."Damn it who is this woman."He says.

ARoseColoredBoy

Packwick

GuenivereOrion

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Kotomine floats above the scene below him,the girl and her weapon seemed to be in full retreat,he always found it a joy to watch the stronger meisters to fight.He pulls out a little book and starts wrighting what he was seeing,the girl was skilled and seemingly pretty fast.He then raises a brow when the kishin sprouted wings and he adds it to his notes,before looking off to one side."Shes fighting them already,owell I will remain hidden for the time being."He says his protect spell should keep his soul hidden form this meister.

ARoseColoredBoy

Packwick

GuenivereOrion

PeachesDarkSide

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:20 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

Kiyoko gave Sakura a puzzled look Sad? That's not sad that's depressing! Of course you'd feel bad for the older sister.
Here you have a girl who is kind and selfless but because she is seen as "undesirable" she's treated unfairly? And because her little sister is pretty she gets everything handed to her?
That's horrible! I can't see myself enjoying that book, it's very upsetting...

She sighs in frustration We should be valued for our hard work and good deeds, not just our looks. We have so much more to offer than a pretty face!
She exclaims. She notices that people are starting to stare at her and she starts to turn red. She begins to calm down a little Sorry... I'm just cranky and uncomfortable, I've been sitting in this cramped little chair for hours.
She waves down the stewardess Excuse me, ma'am? Could I get a bottled water please? She looks back over to her friend Does the book at least have a happy ending for the older sister?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Dom chuckled at Mikasa's response as she began to attack the kishin "that a girl! give em da Biz ness!" the weapon cheered just before the itself kishin sprouted wings "whoa! the hell?!"  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:22 pm
User Image
Sakura Nakamura

Sakura nodded her head rather stupidly,"Right! Your so right Kyoko", she felt rather embarrassed with the whole situation and she really didn't like to upset her partner and best friend so much being a fragile girl herself Kyoko always took care of her all the time and she felt rather stupid most of the time. She blushed slightly trying to answer her,"Well I haven't gotten that far.. yet.. I've only gotten to the part where they find out there is going to be a great war...", she admitted.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff