Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for my future princess... (M4F)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxtrotOX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:06 am
Hey, everyone! I don't usually do these kind of things online, but my friends always find the "right one' online, so I thought to give it a try. sweatdrop I'm nothing special really... I'm 19 (20 in Jan 2018 ), about 5'4, Asian, and I guess I'm pretty crazy at some points of my daily life. rofl I'm employed at Wal-Mart (nothing special). Anime, video games, and music are my life! I'm just trying to find that one girl to truly call "mine". Someone to call my princess, my everything. whee I'm not too fond of long-distance relationships, but I'd give it a second chance if anything. redface I live in Las Vegas, NV, so idk if anyone lives here or near here that would love to give me a second chance at love. I don't usually come on Gaia as often as I used to, but I'm usually on Kik (skyyloyal) to talk to a lot of my RP friends and gaming buddies. 4laugh Just lemme know who you are and that you're from Gaia. Thanks for reading, everyone! I'm Matt btw, family and friends call my Skyy! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:46 pm
SkyyLoyal98
Hey, everyone! I don't usually do these kind of things online, but my friends always find the "right one' online, so I thought to give it a try. sweatdrop I'm nothing special really... I'm 19 (20 in Jan 2018 ), about 5'4, Asian, and I guess I'm pretty crazy at some points of my daily life. rofl I'm employed at Wal-Mart (nothing special). Anime, video games, and music are my life! I'm just trying to find that one girl to truly call "mine". Someone to call my princess, my everything. whee I'm not too fond of long-distance relationships, but I'd give it a second chance if anything. redface I live in Las Vegas, NV, so idk if anyone lives here or near here that would love to give me a second chance at love. I don't usually come on Gaia as often as I used to, but I'm usually on Kik (skyyloyal) to talk to a lot of my RP friends and gaming buddies. 4laugh Just lemme know who you are and that you're from Gaia. Thanks for reading, everyone! I'm Matt btw, family and friends call my Skyy! blaugh

i might be too old for you .. good luck hun 4laugh  

Freya huntress

Wealthy Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:43 am
FoxtrotOX

so are you still looking hun ?  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff