Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
waitforit311 quest for a great tree killer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

waitforit311

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:08 pm
iam questing for a great tree killer and lots of potions to go with it to get it to level fifty ... i have 19 billion saved up and 820 in gaia cash so ... i need some help please and thank you!1

WHEN YOU DO THINGS RIGHT,
PEOPLE WON'T BE SURE YOU'VE DONE ANYTHING AT ALL.

Welcome to BetterGaia.
Need help? See our thread and visit BetterGaia.com.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:00 am
waitforit311
iam questing for a great tree killer and lots of potions to go with it to get it to level fifty

Hi, dear fellow LKer biggrin

May I ask what Kin you are currently using to farm LK and what Kin exactly would be your goal? If you have not already checked it, you might want to look through Lady Doge's guide, you can find both a starting point and a potential end point to your journey there.

I have a few Kins I don't need anymore, some even on max level (50) and I am willing to gift one of them if you answer the bolded question above. mrgreen

Have a nice day,
~Marc  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

waitforit311

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:31 pm
Marc Gosgosh
waitforit311
iam questing for a great tree killer and lots of potions to go with it to get it to level fifty

Hi, dear fellow LKer biggrin

May I ask what Kin you are currently using to farm LK and what Kin exactly would be your goal? If you have not already checked it, you might want to look through Lady Doge's guide, you can find both a starting point and a potential end point to your journey there.

I have a few Kins I don't need anymore, some even on max level (50) and I am willing to gift one of them if you answer the bolded question above. mrgreen

Have a nice day,

~Marc

right now i jump from mine i have none are over level 10 though chocolate cow is my main one... and i really want Sakura Pegacorn Fluff cause everyone says thats the best so i would rather go for the best one!! so thanks you for any help you could help me with any level 50 would be great!!

Welcome to BetterGaia.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:20 am
Sent one heart

Good luck hunting. To be honest, this was my first level 50 Kin, the one I started farming myself!

I went RIG hunting, which in turn I either opened and sold the items I got out of them OR sold the RIGs directly.
After a few days I could buy a cheap Shadow Grunny which I then used to farm trees. Then again, I only farmed those lvl 25-27 and still needed some potions but it worked. Bought a Rock Puppy as my first "real" killer and that was enough for a long time. mrgreen
Sakura's were still a bit expensive back then, but recently they seemed to dip down a bit. During the Halloween zOMG! event mayhem I chanced upon a really cheap one (16k platinum ~ 160b gold) and bought it.

Given, that we can now re-roll amulet slots you can easily buy the cheapest Sakura you find and then gradually re-roll until they fit your needs.

Also keep in mind, that for tree farming you might want to be in gold mode, while RIG farming should be done in platinum mode.

But this all is just my recommendation, just do as you think it will fit. heart  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

waitforit311

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:18 am
Quote:
Marc Gosgosh

Thank you very much today in the dumpster diving i got a candy corn skulrine i know i am not spelling it right !! but i read that they are very good .. so where are the best places to farm tree and rig farm... and what does the amulets do i don't understand them i know they help you but i'm a lil confused on them.. also can you help me make a quest page that looks good .. iam so lost on ths stuff.. thank you for everything you gave me !

Welcome to BetterGaia.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:33 am
waitforit311

A User Image Candy Corn Skulverine ? eek Wow, someone was very generous!

It is definitly the next step after the Strawberry Cow. According to Lady Doge, it's a stage 5 treekiller (which means it can, on level 50, handle a lvl 25+ Sycamorte for sure if you don't get a lot of "crits"). Really nice, congratulations. emotion_brofist

So I guess you want to level the Skulverine up next and use that to farm trees. A personal preference of mine is to only level them until they are lvl 10 and then drug them up to 50 via potions. You can get 10 level up potions every 10 days via Runway voting, just select 1 theme and vote once every day. After 10 days you will get a bundle with a Chirpette (which you can sell on the maketplace to make a bit of money...or keep them and craft the Elegant Chirpette through Alchemy. You just need 100 Chirpette eggs for that lol )

Amulets are some sort of "equipment" to increase certain values a Kin has. There are 3 shapes: diamond shaped, circle shaped and square shaped.
Longer explanation, stolen from Lady Doge's guide:
Amulets are items that can be equipped to your Kin to improve its stats. The most common stat on Amulets are Exp against Element. This means your Kin will earn extra Exp against Kins with certain Elements. Kindred Elements Guide goes over how to figure out what Element a Kin is.
A lot of the stats on Amulets are considered useless. These include Exp against Element, Experience, Magic, Stamina, and Stamina Regen. Note that Magic does not increase the damage of your skills or magic attack. It increases how many Magic Points your Kin has at the start of battle.
Below are the "useful" stats on Amulets, what shape Amulet they are found on, and the percentages they can be.

Diamond Amulet
Common: Gold Find 1%-4%
Rare: Gold Find 4%-7%

Square Amulet
Common: Accuracy/Damage 1%-4%
Rare: Accuracy/Damage 4%-7%

Circle Amulet
Common: Life/Resist 1%/4%
Rare: Life/Resist 4%-7%

Gold Find increases how much gold you'll recieve as a reward. If you'd normally earn 1 billion gold from a Sycamorte, and you equipped a 7% gold find amulet on your Kin, then you'd instead win 1,070,000,000 gold.
The higher Resist your kin has, the less your Kin will be afflicted with status ailments.

Note that how amulets affect your Kins stats follow this formula: Base Stat + (Base Stat*Percentage). For example, if your Kin has 90% resist and you equip a 10% resist amulet to it, it would have 90 + (90*0.1) = 99 resist after.

Earlier, Kins with "perfect" amulet slots were worth a heck lot more than those with, let's say, a Kin with only 1 not so good slot.
Btw, my own Sakura Fluff has 100% accuracy because I used a 7% accuracy amulet; no misses on that one which is REALLY nice for farming Watermeats/Sycamortes.

Now, for the quest page: what do you want it to show exactly? Maybe ancantsia's guide on how to make a quest thread can help you get some insight in what you want to display.
On another note I can only recommend reading the whole of sdrawkcab's Life Hacks for Gaia; this one taught me how to create an image/link to an items marketplace listing just like I did way above when I started my thread.

And IMO you should not care about not leaving enough space for multiple posts. I have made the same mistake the first few times, too. ^^ Just edit your first post until you like it. It is already clear enough in what general direction you want to go, but maybe to clarify it even more you could include, that you are questing a User Image Sakura Pegacorn Fluff.

Oh man, thinking back about the time when I joined Gaia in '09, it was commonplace to put your active item quest in your signature along with a "gold meter" showing how much of the quest you already succeeded in. i.e. Your goal is an item worth 10b gold and you have 4.7b saved up, you have something like [4.7b/10b] below the item pic or name in your signature.
Ofc, there were no billions back then but that's another story lol  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas