Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Battletech: A Time of War Interest Check Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:34 pm
Hanz Schnieder

Went Lyran instead so I could be Solaris focused.
Still a war orphaned mercenary brat.

After realizing that some traits required a minimum investment of 400 exp to get a +4 I realized my old sheet was wrong anyways. So slightly less awesome scout, more frail outside of his mech, but wealthier and I like his downsides more.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:45 pm
PupSage
Hanz Schnieder

After realizing that some traits required a minimum investment of 400 exp to get a +4 I realized my old sheet was wrong anyways. So slightly less awesome scout, more frail outside of his mech, but wealthier and I like his downsides more.

I don't think clans exist yet so you will have to find a differen't group to hate. From what I read about the history, clans evolved out of the reminents of the defeated Star League which migrated out of the known universe and later came back to invade hundreds of year later as the Clans. Our game we a playing in takes place in the time where the Star League is still in power across the universe.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:57 pm
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AAR4q5UGYxPMAHhqcfcf-Fjefm8NQmEYwI7o65DYfsM/edit?usp=sharing

Just thought I'd best share my sheet as mechanically apart from equipment it is done. So you can get a feel for how s**t my dude is.

Federated Suns Crucis March > Noble born > Military School > Military Academy > Officer School iirc  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:17 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage
Hanz Schnieder

I don't think clans exist yet so you will have to find a differen't group to hate. From what I read about the history, clans evolved out of the reminents of the defeated Star League which migrated out of the known universe and later came back to invade hundreds of year later as the Clans. Our game we a playing in takes place in the time where the Star League is still in power across the universe.

<.< It came with my background. I can replace it with Star League if Plainsfox want me too  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:38 pm
Mongooseh
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AAR4q5UGYxPMAHhqcfcf-Fjefm8NQmEYwI7o65DYfsM/edit?usp=sharing

Just thought I'd best share my sheet as mechanically apart from equipment it is done. So you can get a feel for how s**t my dude is.

Federated Suns Crucis March > Noble born > Military School > Military Academy > Officer School iirc

Your skills are not optimized yet. 30, 50, 80, ect ect If its not at that number you either raise or lower it to the next.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:09 pm
On the quick for Pupsage:

There are no clans in 2760. Kowsauni is mostly right.
Solaris VII paths are not allowed before the succession wars.

Changes from Clan to Star League are OK for now. However, if you want the 2760 stats on an affiliation, please ask me.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:27 am
PupSage

Your skills are not optimized yet. 30, 50, 80, ect ect If its not at that number you either raise or lower it to the next.

I don't know which sheet you're looking at but it is optimised.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:59 am
Final Draft ... hopefully  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:55 am
Mongooseh

You might want to give yourselves more points in Body, especially if your going to have the Glass Jaw trait. I talked to PlainsFox about taking the trait on Cammy with 3body points and he didn't recommend it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:03 am
Plainsfox

Didn't realize my new character sheet wasn't set to be viewable. Should be good now .

Cammy  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:21 am
So why isnt the free worlds league an option? They existed. Just trying to figure it out from a lore perspective.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:43 am
Kowsauni

You might want to give yourselves more points in Body, especially if your going to have the Glass Jaw trait. I talked to PlainsFox about taking the trait on Cammy with 3body points and he didn't recommend it.

That came about due to nobility then optimisation. I am not against replacing it but I think since its a negative trait from a path it means its not againts my -500 total so getting rid of it may be hard.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:04 pm
The answer is, I forgot them . An oversight on my part. ><  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:21 pm
Plainsfox
The answer is, I forgot them . An oversight on my part. ><

<.< well then .... i'm gonna re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re do mine <.< Actually just may shift some things to make it look like it.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:38 pm
I may change the character overall in general (Still be piloting the heavy ostroc). Will have to see how the substitute turns out and see if I want to swap them in.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff