Renee Young: Ladies any Gentlemen after his back and forth spectacular match with Okada for the Paramount Championship please welcome my guess at this time the retained Paramount Champion Neville.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Neville walks up still glossy and moist from his sweat and wet hair after his match as he nonchalantly glares at Renee for her to proceed.

Renee: Now Neville first and foremost congrats on your victory tonight I mean the Paramount matches have been on a roll lately and not only that it looks like even more big stars are looking for a shot like a RETURNING Aj Styles and rumor has it The King of Strong Style Shinsuke Nakamura is even interested any thoughts or statements you want any future compeitiors to hear from you tonight?

Neville: Listen Renee I'm going to make this very short and sweet for all the lads in the back so if you don't mind this interview is over and I would tolerate and appericiate if you stepped aside.

Renee then gives Neville a confused look then awkwardly lowers her mic and steps away due to Neville's request.

Neville then walks up to the main filming camera as he opens his mouth beginning to speak with his heavy English accent and fire in his eyes.
User Image
"Tonight oooh best believe tonight was just another bout for me. This championship in my hand means one thing and that thing is that I'm the best in this brand and the King of this company. But the real question all you mediocre bottom feeder's should be asking me is that do I look either worried or concerned? And the answer to that is absolutely not. Aj and let's talk about you Mr.Phenomenal you surely have some nerve intrupting a King's celebration because the rebuddle for that will result to pure and dominant punishment. But from what I've been told another reject who's obsessed with Michael Jackson and random seizure face gestures have also taken interest in my crown. Well I have a message for both of you peasants and that message is to think before your actions because any form of disrespect shown towards me will have severely and embarrassing consequences and if you don't believe ask The fancy Rainmaker lad who I left laying on that mat. This past 2 months have changed me because it's pricks like you 3 who doesn't think before your actions and THINK just because of your popularity and past accomplishment's that you can't stick your filthy hands in the King's treasure and that my friends would seriously get you hurt ......... by me! Because this crown on my shoulders isn't going anywhere anytime soon."

Neville then swiftly power walks quickly away from the scene heading back to his locker room ending his night and looking forward to address this situation on this upcoming iMPACT show this week.