Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Trouble with Adobe Flash Player (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:59 pm
    Hey everyone!

I've turned off avatar animations in the meantime, but when I go to edit my avatar in Chrome, a "play" button remains in front of my avatar between individual edits (adding or removing a garment). The same used to happen to animated avatars in the forums. In order to get it to go away, I have to click the "play" button, but when changing my outfit, that's annoying to do between every individual edit and in the forums, clicking the "play" button simply takes me to the person's profile.

I have added Gaia Online to my permitted sites on which Adobe Flash Player is allowed to run, and I don't experience this problem when I edit my avatar on Internet Explorer (which is the only way I can at the moment).

Have you experienced this problem? What solutions worked for you? Thanks, gang.

Technical information:
    - Browser: Chrome/61.0.3163.100
    - Computer: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
    - Software: Windows 10 Home, 64-bit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:56 pm
Ebania

I don't have that play button issue, but I've heard of other users having the same problem.

I also use Chrome. Kind of wonder if it's related to having Windows 10 (I have Windows 7), but I'm no tech expert.

aquito
suggests using the code below. I imagine you enter it in the address field for your browser.
chrome://flags/#run-all-flash-in-allow-mode

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas