Hero On A Quest - St Louis Mission General Info by Thread

1. Hero On A Quest - St Louis Mission:
Main Mission Thread (All RPG posting for the Currently running Mission are found on this Thread). I will do all of the posting for this mission.

In a Star Trek RPG that I use to be a part of we used this style of Forum based RPG quite well. It was used because their were as many as 100 characters playing the RPG at the same time. I often personally ran 4 or 5 characters at once and these characters interacted with the rest of the players characters. So playing 10 characters is not much of a stretch for me.

Think of a typical Star Trek episode and what goes into creating it. Their is a lot of characters, a main plot, sub plots, a general mission that everyone goes by, rules that guide the different types of characters (Human, Klingon, etc), and many backgrounds where all of the action takes place in.

In this Mission we have the following:
A. Locations and Backgrounds - Kramer Inn, St Louis, Missouri, Town of St Louis Missouri (1850 time period), County Roads of many types, Mountains and the pacific Ocean, Dimensional Travel, and Syaoran’s home TeiJei Village, Japan (Also 1850 time period)

B. Races - Human, Faerie (Faery, Fairy), Shape Shifter (Gwendy), Human Clones, and a Pokemon (Rubi - Original Character - Smithers456)

C. Main Plot - Find an Artifact in TeiJei Village, Japan

D. Sub Plots - "Higema Detective Agency” RPG Characters and the ”Tsubasa Chronicles” RPG Characters find a way back home.

2. St Louis Mission Registered Characters:
Profile Descriptions of All 10 of the Main Mission Characters and other characters that appear periodically. Refer to this thread often to learn more about all of the characters in this mission.

Note: This is an example of how 10 different Guild Members can create characters and then play a RPG together. This preferred RPG style that I use can seem complicated at first but when you have done a few posts you will get used to it.

3. "Hero On A Quest" RPG - General Description
Refer to this thread for General Info that all players need to know when playing any Mission of this RPG. This thread includes general rules and description’s of items, currency exchange, and other things found in the 1850 time period. Please keep in mind that much of what is in this thread is either original and or based on my knowledge of the Historical events that happened then. I make a great effort to make things original. That way I can control what happens while this RPG missions are running. So just like this Guild I make and expect everyone to follow the rules that I have in this thread. Any and all questions can be asked in the RPG Feedback Thread on the Main Forum or sent to me by a Gaia Personal Message.

4. Higema Detective Agency RPG
This thread will help create a back story for the characters that are from that RPG being used as a Cross Over for this Mission.

5. Tsubasa Chronicles RPG Description
This is a special thread that has the description of my version of the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Manga / Anime Series. It’s a Fan Based RPG that has been played successfully (Mission Tsubasa World #1 - Paris, France 1999). Many thanks goes to Guild Member “NerdyDisneyGirl590” and Gaia Online Gaian “Sky Yam” for playing Tsubasa World #1 with me.(50 Posts in all!!)

Smithers456 (Ron)
Guild Captain