Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy Tail: Crisis Core

Back to Guilds

A New Generation of wizards have rose up and joined to face off the forces of evil. However that evil might be some of their own kind 

Tags: Fairy Tail, RolePlay, Anime, Heroes, Villains 

Reply 文文-Fairy Tail: Crisis Core-文文
Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:34 pm
User Image

Welcome and thank you for joining Fairy Tail: Crisis Core. This is Eighth Diviner, the founder of the guild. To start things off, I highly suggest you read off both the Our Info Section for everything to know about the guild before getting started on working your character.

Once reading, you can go on ahead and begin your profile. Please come to Profile Information to get the RPC skeleton fill out your profile request in the Pending Profile Request Subforum and when accepted, it will be moved over to the Approved profiles for you.

If you have any problems or issues, please feel free to PM me or the current Guild Captain or any of the Moderators.

With all that being said, Post here in this thread and tell us about you. Everyone is family here. Hope you all enjoy your time here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:28 am
Well hey nice to meet yall! emotion_yatta You can call me Kate. Most of my about me is on my profile tbh. xD I have a question though, I had joined this guild in 2015 on my old account, can I still take the storm dragon slayer? Or like, do you have to apply for them somewhere? : 3 Unless thats not available anymore cause I dont see it in the list. sweatdrop

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:01 am
KateIyn
Well hey nice to meet yall! emotion_yatta You can call me Kate. Most of my about me is on my profile tbh. xD I have a question though, I had joined this guild in 2015 on my old account, can I still take the storm dragon slayer? Or like, do you have to apply for them somewhere? : 3 Unless thats not available anymore cause I dont see it in the list. sweatdrop

Welcome back! Storm dragon was taken from the already confirmed known list but you can bring it back by having it created as a custom magic. That will be in the Creation Station Subforum under "Custom Magic"

Glad to have you on board with us and encourage you to hop on our discord where our main OOC chats are there and goof off and dicuss the guild there  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:41 pm
Eighth Diviner
KateIyn

Welcome back! Storm dragon was taken from the already confirmed known list but you can bring it back by having it created as a custom magic. That will be in the Creation Station Subforum under "Custom Magic"

Glad to have you on board with us and encourage you to hop on our discord where our main OOC chats are there and goof off and dicuss the guild there

Thanks! : ) Ohh okay thank you! I will get to work on that when I can in that case!

I will go randomly appear in that discord when I can! xD to be goofy yess. emotion_yatta

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Eophyrhim

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:19 pm
Hey, I'm Riley! I've just been invited here and I like roleplaying and Fairytail so yea User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:31 am
Eophyrhim
Hey, I'm Riley! I've just been invited here and I like roleplaying and Fairytail so yea User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Riiiiiilllllleeeeeeeeyyyyy  

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:52 pm
Hi I was just recently invited here and excited to join. I have RPed in other Fairy Tail guilds though it’s been awhile so I can’t wait to get back into it. I’m still trying to figure out my character and thinking of a slayer and maybe a high rank member of a guild though not sure what is the highest you can start as, though I don’t mind starting from the bottom if I have to. Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:56 pm
Orphen Darkfire

Hey Darkfire!, glad you can make it and join the family. Already got ideas is great, you can discuss it with the rest go the folks on discord, our main ooc server. We can help talk you through your ideas and help you anyway we can. As of this moment, ranks are first come first serve, so if you managed to find something you're interested in, apply for it to reserve your spot. The application's thread will fill you in on everything you need to know  

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

A Vibrant Existence

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:44 pm
Hi, you can call me Vibe. I'm trying to find at least a semi active role-play guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:32 pm
A Vibrant Existence
Hi, you can call me Vibe. I'm trying to find at least a semi active role-play guild.

How ya doin Vibe! Welcome to the FT Family  

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:12 pm
Eophyrhim

Riley! Join Our Discord!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:45 am
A Vibrant Existence

Make sure you join our Discord as well! That's our main line of constant communication  

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
文文-Fairy Tail: Crisis Core-文文

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers