Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime RPG's
Anime RPG's Sub Forum Feedback

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:12 pm
Greetings Everyone,

I'm excited to bring to everyone another part of my World to you. Anime and Manga would not exist without characters in them. Interaction between characters is called Role Playing. For the Anime RPG's Sub Forum in this Guild I draw from my RPG experiences dating all of the way back to the 1980's.

I judge most Anime / Manga series by their characters first. Being a Semi Professional Cosplay Photographer I need to know what makes a Character "Tick" so that I can bring out poses and some character Role Playing out of the Cosplayers to take photos of them by.

Currently the Anime RPG's Sub Forum is set for Crew Member use only. On this thread I encourage everyone to post their feedback about this Guild's RPG's on it and to let me know if you have an interest in playing one of this Guild's RPG's in the future.

This is also the place to ask questions about how the RPG's in this Guild work. I will be happy to answer all questions to the best of my abilities.

To all of my wonderful Crew Members please let me know what you think about this new RPG and please don't do any posts or create new threads at this time. Thanks.

Smithers456 (Ron)
Guild Captain  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:31 am
I can't really provide feedback on the guild's RPG because I don't have access but I love the idea of doing something like that. I would rather do an RPG based on a subject that isn't directly from an anime so it's easier for everyone to participate in it rather than only the people who have watched the anime and the people who haven't watched it be left out because they don't have a clue about what's going on. It could include elements from animes but they would have to be explained in detail for people to know exactly what's going on. Plus we would need to create our own characters and they would have to be designed like they were from that RPG they're doing. Not a dude shooting guns in a medieval time anime (unless that's the setting) so it's would be correct with that period of time. And if we do an RPG, we should limit the people who can post so we don't have 30-something people trying to post things at the same time.

I also think we should do a survey before-hand about what the subject would be, for example, asking if it should be- 1) People in a video game and strange things are happening that could cause problems, 2) A virus starts spreading throughout earth that paralyzes or causes some type of condition that isn't life-threatening right away but kills the infected people after a certain amount of time and the people playing the RPG are immune and they have to find a way to cure the people before the infected are killed by the virus, or 3) Strange creatures start appearing that can't be killed by normal weaponry and the RPGing people have to find a way to kill the creatures (And maybe people could be spread across the world and there be some type of subforum for each country and area, Northeast United States, Northern Japan, Etc.), and whatever other things you guys in charge can think of, and people can vote on what they want to do and the most voted or the two most voted ideas are made into RPGs.

These are just suggestions based on my imagination and former experience from me doing RPGs.

And we could also do some RPGs based on animes or the likes but the RPG would have to be able to have a way to be either be in the past or future of the current time-line of the anime. For example, Pokemon-based RPGs but they aren't during the timelines of the games or anime but the RPGs would have to include the things (Like wild legendary Pokemon but the people RPGing aren't able to catch the legendaries) from the story line to make it more like the original anime or game.

Again, just ideas. I do really like the idea of us connecting more with our guild mates by doing RPGs together.

Hope this helps and hopefully we can actually start doing some RPGs!
-Infernal Darkness (call me Infernal, Dark, or whatever you think will work. You can even call me by my real name of Charles, if that helps)  

X_Infernal_Abyss_X

Crew

Tasty Fox

8,725 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blob's To You 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:08 pm
X_Infernal_Omega_X
I can't really provide feedback on the guild's RPG because I don't have access but I love the idea of doing something like that. I would rather do an RPG based on a subject that isn't directly from an anime so it's easier for everyone to participate in it rather than only the people who have watched the anime and the people who haven't watched it be left out because they don't have a clue about what's going on. It could include elements from animes but they would have to be explained in detail for people to know exactly what's going on. Plus we would need to create our own characters and they would have to be designed like they were from that RPG they're doing. Not a dude shooting guns in a medieval time anime (unless that's the setting) so it's would be correct with that period of time. And if we do an RPG, we should limit the people who can post so we don't have 30-something people trying to post things at the same time.

I also think we should do a survey before-hand about what the subject would be, for example, asking if it should be- 1) People in a video game and strange things are happening that could cause problems, 2) A virus starts spreading throughout earth that paralyzes or causes some type of condition that isn't life-threatening right away but kills the infected people after a certain amount of time and the people playing the RPG are immune and they have to find a way to cure the people before the infected are killed by the virus, or 3) Strange creatures start appearing that can't be killed by normal weaponry and the RPGing people have to find a way to kill the creatures (And maybe people could be spread across the world and there be some type of subforum for each country and area, Northeast United States, Northern Japan, Etc.), and whatever other things you guys in charge can think of, and people can vote on what they want to do and the most voted or the two most voted ideas are made into RPGs.

These are just suggestions based on my imagination and former experience from me doing RPGs.

And we could also do some RPGs based on animes or the likes but the RPG would have to be able to have a way to be either be in the past or future of the current time-line of the anime. For example, Pokemon-based RPGs but they aren't during the timelines of the games or anime but the RPGs would have to include the things (Like wild legendary Pokemon but the people RPGing aren't able to catch the legendaries) from the story line to make it more like the original anime or game.

Again, just ideas. I do really like the idea of us connecting more with our guild mates by doing RPGs together.

Hope this helps and hopefully we can actually start doing some RPGs!
-Infernal Darkness (call me Infernal, Dark, or whatever you think will work. You can even call me by my real name of Charles, if that helps)

Greetings "X_Infernal_Omega_X,

Here is a short answer:

Come visit the following:

My Other Guild on Gaia Online: Home Page: "Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire” Guild

Here are two Threads to check out as well from my RPG Guild. Note I created this Guild from scratch. I have been playing RPG's / Dungeon and Dragons for 30 years.

Examples Of Characters

Higema Detective Agency RPG 1st Run (Attempt)

I'm going to send you a Message with the rest of the Answer. This is an open invitation for anyone and everyone to check out and explore this Guild. I use this inactive guild as a resource for the "Anime RPG's" Sub Forum on this Guild.  
Anime RPG's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games