Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime RPG's
Hero On A Quest - St Louis Mission Posts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:24 am
Character Name - Syaoran (Clone)
Title – Post # 015 Settling Down
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 10:30am
Location – Kramer Inn
OCC - Player - Smithers456
Tag - Syaoran

Off:

Also posting for Kurogane and Sakura (Clone)

On:

Syaoran (Clone) motions for both Kurogane and Sakura (Clone) to follow Chante to a nearby table. As they sat down he made note that the Inn Keeper Syaoran didn't introduce her. Before he had a chance to say anything the Inn Keeper asks Chante to go help the other two visitors in the back of the room.

Their was a lot going on and he needed a chance to think before acting. Sakura (Clone) speaks up, "Syaoran (Clone) what's going on and who was that little girl and strange looking cat that ran down and then back up stairs?" Kurogane added, "This place doesn't feel right. It makes me want to fight." Syaoran (Clone) answers them both, "Both of you please calm down and let me think. I admit that this place doesn't feel right and I'm at a loss as to what happened to Mokona. She could possibly explain why we are here. Also we don't know yet if their is one of Sakura's feathers to look for. Also my staff is missing so it looks like we are stuck here for a while. Let's make the best of it."

Syaoran the Inn Keeper walks over to their table and sits down. Syaoran (Clone) notes again that they look alike. The only difference that he could tell was how they were dressed. The Inn Keeper did wear the same black sleeveless shirt, grey pants, and high top boots that he wore but wasn't wearing goggles or the Green Cloak that he was wearing. Instead of the Cloak the Inn Keeper was wearing an apron and their were dishes behind the bar that looked like were recently used.

He looks expectantly at the Inn Keeper waiting to see what he was going to do next.

Off:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:26 am
Character Name - Syaoran
Title – Post # 016 Introductions
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 10:40am
Location – Kramer Inn
OCC - Player - Smithers456
Tag - Syaoran (Clone)

On:

After seeing that Chante had things under control in the back of the room he sat down and took in their other three guests. First was a fierce looking Ninja / Samurai warrior who looked like he wanted to fight. Then their was this very beautiful down to earth looking young lady, and finally a guy who looked exactly like he does. This was turning out to be quite a morning.

Once again he speaks to them, "I'm sorry for all of the confusion. It's not unusual to get guests at this Inn but not in the manner that the three of you arrived or how the two people in the back arrived. Welcome again to the Kramer Inn, my name is Syaoran and my associate in the back is Chante. The young lady who came downstairs is my sister Gwendy and we have another guest who is tagging along with her."

Pausing Syaoran saw that he had their attention. "Please introduce yourselves and let me know where you come from. If you don't want to talk about that yet that's fine. While sorting things out I will be more than happy to make breakfast for the three of you. Please relax and let me know what you would like to eat and drink."

Off:  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Anime RPG's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff