Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:50 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Noe felt like protesting about th ride, but he figured maybe it was something she felt like she had to do? Either way, being in close quarters made him smile either way. As they exited the uber, Noe watched as his companion move about with excitement. He was just content, and didn't share the same outburst of joy, as she did, but he was happy still, aaannnd maybe a bit excited too, after all this IS his first time on a date, and to an aquarium of all things. When she pulled him along, and tugged at his jacket, he couldn't hide his blushing face. He just....he wanted to see that on her too. Leaning down towards her, he kept his koi smile. "Let's start with the smaller fishes, and then make our way to the bigger fishes......Would that be okay?" He wanted to have a good time, but he also wanted to be sure that whatever was decided that both parties are okay with it, the last thing he wants to do is ruin this date for her because they do whatever HE wants to do. He'd rather she be happy too, and so far, that's what it seemed like anyway. But, one thing did bother him, he couldn't help it have this strange eerie sense of someone watching them, but he didn't see anyone? He didn't like it one bit, but didn't want his possessive side coming out just yet. Maybe it's the security camera's? That could be it. Regardless, he reached his right hand down to gently grasp Emi's hand, and interlocked his fingers through hers, and absent minded brought her hand up to his lips, and planted a kiss on them. "Can we....also hold hands?" He asked giving her the puppy eyes.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have
xxxxxxxxxxxxBUILT and b r o k e n us

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:39 am
User Image
User Image

Noe's suggestion of going from small fishes to larger ones sounded like a good plan for her! Emi gave him a big ol' smile and a nod in agreement. She was just about to press on to the smaller exhibit when she took notice of his somewhat bothered expression. His body language was subtle, but she picked up on it pretty quick. Leaning her head to the side, she looked behind him and scanned the area, but everything seemed to be normal? All she saw were either some families with smaller kids or some adult couples checking out the other exhibits. She just assumed that maybe he was anxious with being around of a lot of people - which she understood from personal experience. The little mute had no clue that Mama bear decided to peep in on their date. Her attention on the crowd was snapped back towards Noe as she felt his hand interlocking with her own... AND THE KISS ON THE HAND! Her cheeks and even her ears went completely red from the affection given to her. How could she possibly say no? Especially after his cute little puppy eyes! The girl nodded in a quick fashion, the redness on her cheeks and ears undying. Giving his hand a gentle squeeze, Emi pointed over to the hall leading towards the small fish and scurried over pulling him along.

The hallway was slightly dark except for the the small tanks that lit up an aquamarine blue hue. There were a plethora of different fish, some that were pretty familiar and others that were down right a mystery for Emi. One cute little one that caught her attention was a little pufferfish. Its eyes were big and sparkly even as it swam over to the front to look at all the people. Emi and the fish basically had the same curious expression as the two stared at each other.

Mood: Happy
                                Who?: Noe Seon!
                                Outfit: Date Night
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:21 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Yes, that was the expression he waited for, that flustered look in her eyes. He wanted more....When she tugged him along, his worries were set at ease, as the two headed down the hallway that started to get a bit darker, he waited by her side. Most of the time he was just admiring her, and watched the gleeful expressions, and when he looked away from her to the tanks, even he was filled with awe and wonder. For only a moment, Noe let go of Emi's hand, and walked over to a sign that explained how there's still sea life still undiscovered, made him wonder what else could be lurking in the depths of the waters, here in the mortal realm. There's still so much he doesn't know, and the longer he's staying up here.....the more he wants to stay...But why? Looking back to Emi who found a puffer fish, he lightly chuckled to himself, and relocked his hand around hers, looking at the puffer fish with her. He sucked in his cheeks, to make those silly fishy lips, and looked at Emi with crossed eyes. He felt like making a silly face like this puffer fish was making.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:11 pm
User Image
User Image

When Noe returned, the pufferfish took it's attention over to him, but the second it saw that silly face he was making, it PUFFED UP. Inflating itself into a small sized spiked ball, Emi could barely contain her laughter. Thanks to her janky voice box, all she could manage to muster up was a gleeful round of squeaks. Her dad nicknamed her "Little Squeak" for a reason as a child. Anyways, as the two pressed on, they finally entered the main gallery. It was lit up to all hell just so that people would be able to see the other fishes better. Not to mention, in the center, there were 3 main small pools where people could touch some of them. Most of them being various coral, starfish and smaller manta rays. Emi instantly went for it like the child she was. The first thing in her sights was a pretty chunky looking starfish. She HAD to touch it! She rolled up one of her sleeves and placed her hand into the cold water. Gently stroking the starfish, she was instantly fascinated by how squishy it was. Big crimson eyes looked up at Noe as she excitedly pointed down towards it, motioning him to give it a little poke as well.

OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:49 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

That was it, that laugh. She's so cute, this was someone he wanted to keep all to himself. As Noe was yanked all around, he didn't mind it one bit. When he was pulled over to a tank where other children and adults gawked over, he just kept his eye on Emi. What was this feeling? He's never felt anything like this. Was it an illness? No, he didn't have a fever....was he happy? Is that what this was? His smile never diminished from watching her, and when she motioned for him to pet the starfish too, he leaned in closer to her. That scent of hers was intoxicating, it was bringing another side of him out, one he hasn't felt in a very long time. He felt the lumps and grooves of the star fish, and instantly was filled with amusement. "Wha!" He traced the starfish's shape before looking at other little marine life swimming about. Noe chuckled softly before moving his downward gaze to meet Emi's face, he glossed over the thought of how he planned on using her to be his ticket back to home...but another thought, a more primal, cardinal sin- if you will, was rising through to the surface. Lust. Noe leaned in close enough till both of their faces were closer, he kept his eye on the starfish that they both were playing with. "How about those big fishes?" He only moved his eyes to meet hers, as he gently traced his fingers along hers.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Emi was having a load of fun petting all of the little marine life that swam by and feeling the texture of all the different coral. Feeling Noe's presence get even closer to her, though, grabbed her attention suddenly. The smell of his cologne to the gentle touch of his fingers tracing her own made the feeling of those stomach butterflies get even more intense. Even her heart started pounding against her chest. She didn't even register his question in her brain until a little late. "Oh!" The mute girl squeaked as her face turned flush again. Big Fishes... Big Fishes... Man, this feeling was keeping her from being focused. What was it anyways? She wasn't nervous or scared. Was in anxiousness? It felt different, though... Her eyes reluctantly moved away from Noe's gaze as they looked around towards the entrance for the larger marine area. It was a cross the room leading to the giant tanks of various sharks for the beginning portion. Pointing over there, she first scurried over to the hand washing station that had set up next to the pools and washed and dried her hands. Once Noe had finished doing the same, she was pretty quick to gently grasp at his hands once more to hold them. She was normally used to only holding hands with Isa, but this wasn't so bad afterall. Her thumb stroked the top of his in an endearing way as they headed over to the larger tanks.

OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:48 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Seeing as how she was pulling him along all so eagerly, his mind was elsewhere. He wanted her, and with the direction they were headed....It wasn't hard to match his steps with hers, and followed along like a good boy. The section they went to was dark that was only dim lighted by the tank itself. He looked above them to see that the tank continued, the water colors cascaded around them, which gave off this beautiful hue that reflected in the room around them. It was quite a sight honestly. He kept o Emi's side, and looked down to their hands interlocked with one another, feeling her thumb caressing over his hand. Noe gave her hand a light squeeze in response. His body was tense, he wanted more, but was it to early for that? Probably should play it safe. Yet the darker part of him crept out. He's a demon for ******** sake! Here he is playing nice with a seemingly human girl, and for what? Noe looked around to see if anyone else was with them, and as far as he could see, they were alone for the time being. At least he thinks so. "Hey....Emi.." He wanted her attention, he leaned back closer to her face and scanned her for a moment before planting a kiss on her left cheek. "You're very beautiful.....I hope this wasn't to forward of me.....I just couldn't resist any longer..." He admitted. His face as flushed, and his more animal instincts were kicking in, and this was him holding himself back. At least, he thought so anyway.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Moving along, Emi was captivated by the colors bouncing off of the water and the tank. It almost gave the room they were in a mystical kind of vibe. Hearing Noe calling out for her, Emi turned to face him just to see his face even closer than last time. Her face heated up even more as she felt soft lips pressing against her cheek for a short moment. Now her heart really was pumping! A free hand went and gently touched her left cheek as wide and surprised eyes looked up at him. OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!! Emi had no clue what to say, but eventually she started moving on impulse. She had no clue what the actual hell she was doing, but just allowed her body to do so anyways. Almost as if returning the favor, her small hands gently cupped the sides of Noe's face as she softly placed a kiss straight on his lips. WAIT A SECOND! She just gave up her first kiss without even thinking straight! The realization hit literally a second after parting as her face started glowing and intense bright red. "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO!"
                                The deed was done and final. Immediately, Emi bit her lower lip and quickly facepalmed herself as punishment. "Ah, good goin', Emi! Now he probably thinks you're movin' too fast! IDIOT!" Her shaky hands reached into her purse for her phone as she frantically started typing up a pretty lengthy apology, having to go back over and re-do a multitude of spelling errors.

Mood: Happy || Embarassed
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
N o e ۞ S e o n
╀ ╁ ╂

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Noe eye's widened as he felt Emi's soft lips press against his own. He was dumbfounded by the bold action....but not disappointed. Seeing her look just as surprised as he was, and started to frantically type. Noe went blank minded. This girl.....had no idea how hard this was for him. At this point, he gave in to his desires, and allowed this beast to take over. Gently, Noe placed both his hands to the sides of her face, lifting it so that their eyes could meet. He used his body, to press her back up against the glass, as he leaned in for another kiss. At first he teased just with little kisses, then lightly trailing his tongue along her upper lip, waiting for her permission for more, and by the gods did he want more.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:50 pm
Vintag3Tacit
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | My: Voice |Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

He followed them from one room to the next, and you damn well better believe he saw that kiss on the back of her hand. Maybe that was chaste, it seemed like a courtly thing to do, but it didn't stop his formaldehyde from boiling. The main room was a bit harder for him to hide in, so he kept to one of the passages for the time being. While it meant he couldn't hear what the fink was saying, he could see their body language. "He's too in to this, he practically reeks of pheromones. My poor baby...she knows nothing of the lustful minds of men...doesn't know how disgusting young adults are. She probably thinks this is just a fun little afternoon out, and here that a** is trying to steal everything..." Once more there was some close talking and his sweet angel was blushing up a storm like a cute little flower girl while Sodom over there looked upon her with predatory eyes. They headed off towards the larger tanks where sharks and whales resided, "I ought throw him in with the sharks, 'cept he might eat them." Once they were in the darkness of the room, he made his away across the main room and into the large fish room. There could have been a plesiosaurus doing a strip tease in one of those tanks and he wouldn't have noticed it. No, right there in the murky darkness of the corridor that expletive expletive expletive expletive expletive expletive expletive expletive expletive nymphomaniac planted one of his soul-sucking kisses right on her soft baby cheek. Why the hell she returned the favor he was too furious to even think about. But him pressing her against the tank!? That.was.too.far. With one last death glare at the lech (seriously, if looks could kill then there wouldn't even be a single blood cell left of the guy,) he adopted a worried look then strode right towards them. "Emi! Oh my sweet baby girl, I'm so glad I found you! I was worried sick when I got home and saw you weren't there. Whatever I did to make you want to scare me like that...I apologize wholeheartedly," he said as he inserted himself between the velociraptor and the sweet baby bunny. Isa drew her into a tight hug before kissing her on the forehead. After a solid minute of ignoring the hell out of Noe, he looked back as if he had just noticed the presence of another person, "oh, do you know this man, Emi?" He sincerely hoped she would downplay it and put some chill in the lust demon's rockets.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Sweet baby Emi, and that thing I've adopted this personality: Worried Mama Bear Am I available?: Not exactly Wearing: Some words from my handler: twisted

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Before she could even show the typed message on her phone to Noe, the sudden sensation of his warm hands gently grasping and lifting her face got her to stop moving entirely. She hadn't even noticed she had been pressed against the glass of the tank behind her. All she could think about were those intoxicating little kisses he was bestowing onto her. Before she even realized it, her hands rested themselves on his chest, slightly gripping onto his shirt ever so slightly. Just as she was about to give into his advances, Emi heard her name being called out from a VERY familiar voice. Roughly snapping back towards reality, the mute nearly felt her heart stop. ISA?! Without any hesitation, Isa grabbed her and pulled her into his arms with a kiss to the forehead accompanying it. It wasn't like she was upset with him being her... but she was just slightly disappointed. Oh well.

Emi wrapped her arms around her mama bear and smiled sweetly. [ I'm sorry! I didn't mean to worry you. I left a note on the fridge for you, though. ] The small girl typed until the attention went back on Noe. She knew for a fact that Isa was in Mama Bear mode. It was easy to tell just from the way he snatched her up so quick from her date's grasp. As she was typing up another response, she stopped for a split second. How the hell was she supposed to introduce him now?! ISA CAUGHT THEM RED HANDED! She wasn't a liar, though. [ This is Noe. Uh... He's my date.] Looking back over at Noe, she figured it would be best to introduce Isa, right? [ This is Isa. We've known each other my whole life - He's basically my momma~ ] Oh, man... This couldn't have been more awkward...

Mood: ABORT ABORT MISSION
                                Who?: Noe Seon and Mama!
                                OOC:

Vintag3Tacit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:45 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①③
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 1:22 pm
Yummy Galaxxy

User Image
-----------------------------------------
Leon Anthony Williams
--------------------------

" You are acting under the assumption this is going to change my request." The tone was calm as the clipped words left his lips, a young man standing firmly with his arms crossed absently across his chest and his fingers tapping against his elbow as though subconsciously ticking to the sounds of the aquarium's soft music which gently flowed around him and his 'companion'. Though to use such a friendly term really was a stretch even mentally.. The figure in front of him, a woman clearly trying to embody the stereotype of a entitled party-girl, hissed with displeasure at his unruffled stare.. Her attempt at intimidation clearly falling flat as he once again denied her demands. " You are a visitor like everyone else, I will not tolerate your bad attitude upsetting the other guests or foul language around our younger audience. You will straighten up or get out." Oh, internally he was acutely aware of just how much damage a rabid tourist could dish out when they got fussy.. Leo just didn't care one little bit. His glance strayed around them, to the orderly crowd and the bustle of the exhibits full of excited children and curious adults, and Leo exhaled with a degree of dry amusement as a all-to-familiar tackily-manicured hand waved in front of his face demanding his attention once again. Alright..

Tilting his head back in the woman's direction he locked stares with the fussy creature, leaning down to speak in a soft murmur so his words would not carry to the frolicking youths that milled about the area. It was a brief, one sided discussion; As desired the woman flushed a deep red, rage and embarrassment coloring her features as she grabbed her overly-large tote bag and shuffled towards the entryway as quickly as her squeaky flipflops could carry her. Untangling his arms the man watched her retreat as he lifted the small walkie-talkie from his belt and spoke into it quietly, informing the grounds security of the individual's actions and appearance just to make sure the little beast made it off the grounds properly. This drama taken care of, and the general crowd blissfully well mannered, Leo turned his attention to his samples kit the female had kicked over on the floor spitefully moments earlier, the vials and tools scattered in a small heap but mercifully undamaged from her tantrum. Thankfully this area was relatively slow today and people were kind enough to give the employee space as he knelt and started to retrieve his disheveled toolkit, but as his hands moved deftly the man couldn't help wondering just 'why' the woman had been so nasty in the first place. He'd just been returning from the employee-only area behind the viewing tanks, gathering water samples for the lab and showing the animals some affection as was his habit, only to catch sight of the problematic female pushing a few kids against a exhibit's glass as he stepped into the public area again. Cussing, bullying, and clearly slightly inebriated.. Leo had asked her to step aside with him to chat and hopefully at least calm her ugly behavior but the rest of that plan was now history and though rude he didn't regret putting her in her place in the least.

A soft rattled brought him back to reality and Leo tilted his head, studying his mostly-recovered kit and noting two very obvious absences from his plastic sample tubes. It wasn't the end of the world, he could just recollect the missing pair, but it wouldn't be a good idea to leave such items on the floor out here less it cause trouble for a guest or fellow staff member. Nudging his Kit closer to the wall, thus out of the way of foot traffic, the man knelt and swept his gaze along the floor alertly in search of his missing items; Pausing to smile and wave at a few kids that recognized him from the weekly learning group that greeted him enthusiastically from the viewing area. They knew better than to come over, as he wasn't a guide today, and it was easy to see he was proud of their behavior from the way he smiled as he continued on back to his search. The pair came often with their parents and they were a very pleasant family, it was good to see them keeping up their visits.. But he couldn't socialize until he found these silly missing tubes.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 1:57 am
User Image
                User Image

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Her face claim picture outfit!I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious. I I Profile: Click Here

Sarah wasn't one to usually involve herself in drama. Typically she spectated as much as she could. In this case, there seemed to be a particular tyrant of a customer picking on the smaller kids surrounding her. She had watched her stroll in from one of the other hallways - leaving a path of destruction in her wake and eager to make way for the next. Fortunately, it didn't take long for a taller male, whom she had seen before and assumed to be a worker, take a stand against the woman. Her grey owl-like gaze watched his pronounced confidence turn her back toward the exit door. It was dangerous, but admirable. She played with the ending frays of her wavy hair.

Just as she turned her heel, something hollow but solid kicked against her foot and an empty-like sound rolled along the textured tile floor. Her hand cupped over her hair so she could look down without being blinded and, upon spotting the single test tube rolling away, squatted down and gingerly picked it up between her fingertips. Her boots clicked quietly against the ground before she extended the previously rolling tube in the employee's direction. "Is this what you're looking for?" A small smile graced her thin, peach toned lips.

If he took it from her hand, she would continue on with her thought process; though cautious not to berate him with a usual firing line of questions. She had kept a distinct eye on him. After all, not many of the Soleilians in the city were human - especially those that showed a keen interest in an isolated environment. But even so, she certainly wasn't going to ask his species out in public, particularly not in front of whom she surmised to be either family relations or friends with the nearby passing group. Her glance fell to them, then back to the silver haired employee. She was no stranger to that white-like hair. One of her many kitsune friends had a similar color. "You're one of the employees here, aren't you?" She eyed his testing kit in hand. "I see you behind the 'scenes' often."

Rarian

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 12:32 am
                          Yummy Galaxxy

User Image
                          -----------------------------------------
                          Leon Anthony Williams
                          --------------------------

" Is this what you're looking for?" The words were unexpectedly close, though certainly he had heard the quiet steps approaching Leo had dismissed them as a guest passing along the path not as a potential good samaritan, and lured by the inquiry the man lifted his gaze to see one of his missing vials being offered towards him steadily. Curiosity won over urgency and instead of taking the item immediately his blue stare drifted to the hand holding it, then higher along the arm to finally study the face of the young woman that had stopped to offer her help in retrieving the lost test tube. Familiar.. and friendly. A welcomed change from his earlier 'guest' by all accounts. Noticing her little smile he instinctively flashed a light hearted grin of his own, finally reaching up to take the extended water sample as he answered her query. " In part, it is indeed one of my adrift samples. Thank you for bringing it back. It didn't cause you any trouble I hope?" Though plastic and quite small the tubes could be very easy to trip over, as he'd learned through the years in his lab.

Gently returning the item to its place in his tool kit he was about to rise when from the corner of his eye a glint caught his attention near the service door just behind them; Leo's grin deepening into a satisfied smirk as he leaned back on his heels and snagged the last tube from its snug resting place in the doorway's crease. Very sneaky, it was much harder to 'feel' things on land after all.. The woman's voice came again and realizing he'd zoned out in his moment of victory the man swiftly turned his attention back to his guest, Leo grasping the tool kit in his free hand and cheerfully placing the last tube in its place before offering his now-free right hand outward for a greeting hand-shake with the young woman. " Ah, Yes! My name is Leo Williams, I'm a Marine Ecologist for this location." Ecology was by far his favored subjected and it was what he tried to keep up with 'behind the scenes' as she phrased it, though her comment did jog his memory as to why he'd considered her appearance 'familiar' earlier. Though she'd never taken a class of his that he could recall he did remember seeing her fairly often drifting through the building. What had caught his attention about this was that it wasn't only the exhibits the woman had seemed to be watching.. but the other guests as well. " I dare say I've seen you once in a while around the scenes as well, are you enjoying your visit with us today?"

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                          Other Stuff
                          Get GCash
                          Offers
                          Get Items
                          More Items
                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                          Other Community Areas
                          Virtual Spaces
                          Fun Stuff
                          Gaia's Games
                          Mini-Games