Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Make It Tso Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                      ωhere Make It Tso l ωith Miyuki l мood Accomplished l Outfit Soup

While he wasn't expecting to have a meal with anyone, his tray of food was set in front of him rather quickly. Almost as quickly as the girl's to-go order had come. Before their waiter could walk away, Lysander reached out and grabbed his arm. "Make it to-go also," he told him, feeling uninterested in eating out anymore. He'd just take his food back to his hotel room and eat while he worked. He was on leave, but he could still do minor things here and there; like helping employees with questions and looking over contracts. There was no construction going on at his house today given the weather so there was nothing to do on that front. He really needed something to do to take up all his extra time. Maybe he'd get a dog or something. As he let his waiter go, he looked up when he noticed Miyuki stop in her hurry to get away from him. Gotcha. Inwardly he smirked in triumph.

He reached out to grab the paper, intentionally brushing his fingers against her hand. It was a step in the right direction. Now he could get a hold of her whenever he wanted and she seemed like the type he could widdle down quickly. Turning his red gaze to the paper, he read over the numbers before folding it and putting it away in his pocket. "Thanks, I might just take you up on that. Unless you wanna join me now? We can talk and eat our food at my hotel room, or your place," he replied, suggesting they not part so he could work on her further. Needs needed to be met!

Taking a glance outside, the rain was coming down in waves! There night even be a real storm tonight. Humming in contemplation, Lysander decided to forego the invitation for now. "Ya know what, nevermind. I'll just call you later," he decided as he pulled his money from his wallet to pay. He was kind of planning on getting drunk anyways with the bottle of sake he ordered. Picking up his order, he made his way to the door before turning to her and giving a playful wink. "Catcha later Miyu~" he said as he pushed the door open and left.

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:50 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαч ②⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③0
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I would be honored to be called King of Shortcuts" Patrick replied softly. Liked that he got received a nickname the natural way. "Never given such an thing from my so called adult friends of the past in this town" he thought as he moved his umbrella to be tucked under his arm. He places the kitten in one of his inside pocket of his jacket so he will be out of sight as they left the path and entered downtown. After looking up and down the street he spotted the Asian restaurant they will be dining at. "There it is, Make it Tso" he said before heading over there.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Make It Tso.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his sleeping kitten, Hiro and Kalistia.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:40 pm
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

•·················•·················•

Her smile turned even wider. She didn't expect him to like the nickname and it was a lovely surprise. It was something coming from the top of her head, with the name sounded a bit too long and too unoriginal when it came out of her mouth, but the fact that someone didn't mind it made her feel a little giggly. Moving her eyes when they had reached the restaurant, she looked over everything from the outside to inside, the decorations of the restaurant had a familiar but also new style to her. "Oh! The place looks really nice. Really welcoming."

She peeked around when they walked inside, looking at the simple but stylish furniture, stopping when she spot something familiar. "They have Phở here? Wow, that's unexpected. It's been a while." It was really nostalgic when she was still with her family before the accident. That brought back both happy and sad feeling, but she still remembered the warm Vietnamese dishes that mother made, paired also with some Russian dishes.

Snapping out of reminiscing, she looked to her company. "What will you have?"  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Seeing Kalistia smile kind of made him feel like smiling even more for a moment. The nickname wasn't offensive or insulting to him so he didn't have any real problem accepting it. He could smell the food aroma wafting out before he step foot inside the restaurant. "That's good qualities that any restaurant should have aside from a good grade" he commented quietly and spots the paper with the grade on it by the cash register. "Guess it has been a while since I ate anything Asian food in a while myself" thought before picking up one of the paper menus to see what they have for specials or discounts. He looks over to Kalistia when he heard the question, "Hmm, I was thinking of going with spring rolls mochi and miso soup" he answered.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Make It Tso.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his sleeping kitten, Hiro and Kalistia.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:35 am
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"Ooh, those also sounds really good. Wow, it really is hard to choose from." Humming thoughtfully, she looked at menu once again. Ah, the rice, the meat and the soup is also really tempting. Then, there was the Phở that she hadn't tried for a long time. After considering her choice carefully, she decided to choose what she wanted most. "I'll have a Phở."

With that she voiced her order to the server, eyes bright and excited for the food. It was a bit exciting, with her having not gone to eat out for a while. She asked Patrick in her hype. "Have you ever feel really excited when the food comes?"

When she finished her sentence, she started sweating internally. Wait, while normal people also feel like that, they don't exactly showed it that visibly. Um, now he's gonna think I'm a glutton!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:10 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick decided not to speak of how he got to the decision of the items he chose. "Ah, basically you will be having a full bowl of what I will be having" he commented. He voices his orders after Kalista then folded his menu to put in his pocket to save it for later. They have a few minutes to kill before their is order. "When its at a place with grade or to see a person's reaction try my cooking for the first time" he answered honestly. "Want to go ahead and have a seat while we wait?" he asked her.
╚══════════════╝

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:41 am
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"Ah, sure! Let's go over there." Spotting a free area nearby, she quickly sat down at the table before standing up to organize her mass of hair since she had just sat on it in her haste. Speaking of which, she should pull her hair up to not get any in the food. With her hands to comb the hair, she started braiding with ease, the movement practiced and quick since she was used to it.

"Ooh, I suppose everyone is always excited for new and good food." She nodded in agreement with her thought, her braiding never pause in the process. "And good chef too! Now that you say that, I'm guessing your cooking is very good that everyone is that excited to have a taste."

She herself is also quite curious.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick follows Kalistia over to a table ans sat down on the other side. Watching the other braid her own hair, he realized he hadn't really paid any mind to long it really was. He wondered how long it would take to wash that much hair. He nods, "Yes, very much so" he responded. "Looks good as it tastes and large spread spread of recipes from several different recipes" he said then asked, "How often do you eat out?".
╚══════════════╝

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:01 pm
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"Not much, since I need to save money back then. So I made all the food myself. Thankfully my cooking isn't that bad till the point of being inedible." The life she had before here was mostly of barely enough to live, cooking on her own and saving enough to start travelling. "How about you? Given the fact that you are a good cook, I think it'll be more efficient and safer to cook on your own."

"Then again, it'll take quite an effort to prepare the ingredients before you finally start cooking." It took a few minutes, but all of her hair was now braided neatly, though the end was still long enough to sweep the floor, so she curled it around her neck loosely like a scarf. The food came just in time as she did so. She smiled and thanked the waitress.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:23 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt confused about the last thing she said about her cooking. Decided not to ask and let it be then respond to next thing she says. "Yes efficient for money spending and safer for health reasons especially when I was a kid" he said calmly. "There is no effort in shopping since I plan ahead and know how to do budgeting with the help of discounts and coupons. Plus most of my ingredients is grown in my garden" he added in sharing tips about shopping. He thanked the waitress also then he started with the spring rolls by breaking them into pieces.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Make It Tso.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:confused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his sleeping kitten, Hiro and Kalistia.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:29 am
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"I see, homemade ingredients and food, huh. Maybe I should grow something like vegetables and whatnot." She was a bit curious about the childhood that he mentioned briefly, but decided that was too personal to ask, so she paid attention to other information that he advised. Breaking up the chopsticks and picking up a spoon for her meal, she sipped at the soup. Hmm, taste good. "But then again, I don't know much about gardening, so maybe discounts, coupons or maybe sale times for the ingredients."

"Though, isn't sale time quite dangerous? I heard that many came together to get the goods and they are really...heated" She shuddered as she remembered what she know about sales shopping. The image of multiple people pushing each other and waiting in advance for the sales to begin came to mind. Picking up a strip of noodles, she ate together with the soup and hummed at the taste. "It tasted so good!"

Now that she had her meal, having a drink to go with would be great! Remembering that they hadn't ordered any drinks, she asked for his opinion.
"Ah, right. It seemed that we haven't call for any drinks to go with the food. Do you want something?"

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:01 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I could give you some tips or help you get started if you want to give gardening a try" Patrick offers. Raised an eyebrow about what she said about sales because personally he hasn't experience anything like that. "Sounds like you're describing Black Friday which happens once a year, but sales like that are usually about non-perishable items like clothes or electronics" he explained and resumed eating his springs rolls then moving on to his miso soup and mochi. He shakes his head a little, "Nah, I brought my own" he answered. He took out a water bottle from one his pockets while also checking up on sleeping Hiro.
╚══════════════╝

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:11 pm
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"Any help would be great, thank you." She smiled, appreciative of his offer. "What should I have before beginning gardening?"

"Well then, if it's not something crazy or dangerous like the Black Friday, then I think I'll be fine with the sales." A relieved smile appeared on her face as she vaguely remembered the sales she had seen before coming to this area. Maybe that was the Black Friday sales too, but wasn't those too often to be one? It was like once a week. She nodded, understanding when Patrick brought out a water bottle. Maybe she should pack a bottle of water when she went out too.

She was about to raise her hand to call for a drink before she remembered something else. Right, this morning she actually brought along a bottle of milk today since she felt like drinking one. Reaching at her braided hair, she felt around the end of the hair tail and almost like magic took out a water bottle but with white liquid inside. Despite the mass of hair had become smaller than before thanks to braiding, the actual storage it can have was quite a mystery. "Ah, right, I almost forgot about this."

"Would you and little Hiro like some milk?" She thought that kittens or cats generally like milk and wanted to share.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:48 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"To be general you will need tools, soil, and seeds" Patrick listed to her. "Don't think I would survive such crazy sales if I had got caught up in it" he thought and drink was left in his soup bowl. Witnessing the other retrieving a bottle from her own hair he was curious as to how that was possible. "No thanks another time. Hiro is still asleep" he turns down the offer. "Of all the bottle of liquids to carry. why milk?" he asked her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Make It Tso.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:curious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his sleeping kitten, Hiro and Kalistia.

Wind Hime Princess

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces