Hello Fellow Role Players,

If you have not done so yet please check out this Sub Forum. I happen to run a RPG Gaia Online Guild. It's inactive but a few things that were in that Guild I have added to this Sub Forum.

To be fair to all of our Guild Members I'm going to be creating a basic / easy format for playing a Forum Based RPG. The Format that is currently on this Sub Forum is a more advanced one that came from my other Guild. If you want to check out my other Guild go to my Profile Page and click on the link in the Guild Links on my page to go to my other Guild. Since it's an inactive Guild my RPG Guild has become info towards what will become a "RPG 101" thread that I will be creating on this Sub Forum. After that "Signature" thread is finished then this Sub Forum will become active. In keeping with the September 2017 Monthly Theme - "Going Back to School" I will become a "RPG Professor" for this Guild. Any and all questions about RPG's feel free to ask me about. I'm more than happy to answer them.

Note: I've created a thread on this Sub Forum for my "Rubi Crystal Pokemon" Character. I plan on asking the other participants of the Guild's 10th Anniversary "Create A Pokemon" contest to consider being a part of a Pokemon Based RPG that I'm going to create. Their original Pokemon characters can be used in this new RPG that I'm going to Create. The Pokemon RPG will be using the new "Basic / Easy RPG Playing Format" that I'm going to create.

To quote what's now one of my new all time favorite Anime series - "Go Team RWBY!!"

Smithers456 (Ron)
Guild Captain