Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.
Totally Brand New

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terah Slayde

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:10 am
I used to be on Gaia wayyyyyyy back in the day and now everything has changed and Im so very lost could anyone help me! smile It would be very much appreciated.

Question one Where do I go to buy clothes all the shops cost Gaia Cash And Im too broke to afford Gaia cash right now.

Question two does anyone have a Charector Skeleton I can use so I can make my Charector(s).

And any other help for a newbie would be appreciated also Do we have a BUMP Topic so One such as I could accumulate Gaia Platinum and if not May I make one?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:27 pm
1. Regular gold/platinum shops still exist. To adjust alongside inflation, they have bumped their prices, but you can still buy some decent clothes there.

2. Character skeletons are very different depending on where you go now. For example, in the forums they now prefer you to make an entire thread dedicated to one character instead of one thread dedicated to all of the characters. For those role-plays, the skeletons involve a lot of advanced coding you may have to create yourself. In a smaller, more basic setting like a guild, however, skeletons can be pretty basic with stuff like Name, age, gender, etc. Usually, the bare bones look a bit like this:

[imgleft]an image link of the character. Photobucket now requires people to spend money to host images, so people have switched to imgur[/imgleft]
Name:
Nickname:
Species/Race/Ethnicity (depending on the rp):
Sexuality:
Personality:
Abilities/Hobbies/Powers/Etc (depending on the rp):
History:

There will always be a lot of differences in profile setups no matter where you go, but that's the gist of it. In addition, a lot of people prefer nowadays that fellow RPers provide samples of their previous works. Many also prefer using Discord as opposed to an OOC thread for communication nowadays simply because of the chat room setup with a lot of leniency for personalization and self-set rules (aka it isn't like Gaia where there's a set of PG-13 rules).

3. We do not have a guild wide bump thread, but one easy way to gain platinum is by voting in the runway. To combat hyper-inflation myself, I created my own guild to put all of my coding, bump threads, character profiles, and pretty much anything else I want archived. You can post in mine here if you want. Since guilds cost only 20 platinum, it's a relatively inexpensive option to take into consideration.

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games