Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:57 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora found herself jumping slightly at the sound of Su's voice and touch,"EEPP!!", she turned around and gave a gasp of relief,"Oh thank goodness your here", she said breathing in as she gave Su a hug, and went to plop herself on the bed,"I'm broke, sad, and hopeless.. and Derricks' out there dealing with his dad or something..", she whimpered,"I'm afraid for him...", she looked at her phone,"Is he gonna be okay Su?", she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Maeve laughed when Ahri saved her from falling. Thanks lady love!! Once she was standing upright she kicked off her shoes and threw them. Yep me and flip flapps do not work well together. Did you hear how loud they were flopping no wounder I tripped. HAHAHAHHA!!! She wraps an arm around Ahri. Maeve pulled away once Ahri commented about her beeing busy with Jack. He just gave me his Jacket.....I was cold... Why are you looking at me like that? Maeve is blushing really red at this point. Ahri giggles and pushes her teasingly. She turns her attention quickly to Konren. Whats up man? I see Ahri found you. She is pretty good at that. Hows that memory coming along?  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:35 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack found himself floating over to the group landing next to maeve as he placed a hand on her shoulder,"So I see we are all in a little group again", he tilted his head to the side,"What are you two doing out and about anyways?", he asked forgetting it was parents day he continued on,"Going to see the folks?", he smiled he assumed most people were unless they were orphaned like himself which all his family died centuries ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:38 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri found herself musing at Maeve she was rather funny when it came to jack anyways she looked up answer jacks question casually,"Unfortunately not sweety both me and konren lost our actual parents years ago", she shrugged,"I don't even remember mine at all I was raised by wolves and those creatures I have no idea where they could be", she tapped her lips in thought,"I suppose somewhere in the mountains of japan...?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:40 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora after several hours found herself pacing the floors up and down wondering where Derrick and Kel were,"I can't stand it!", she suddenly shouted having blown up Kel's phone at least a good 100 times she turned to Su and grabbed her arm,"You have to come with me I'm...", she began to tremble,"Kinda... scared what if something really bad happened", she began to bite her nails a nasty habit when she was extremely stressed.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff