Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Derrick gave Kel a small grin "no she probably won't be..." he said with a small chuckle he thank took a deep breath as kel began to fade "thank you.." he said solemnly before continuing on his war path...

User Image

it wasn't long before encounter that of his father who quickly dashed out of nowhere for the same direction derrick was heading... derrick father quickly grave took hold of derrick lifting him upward by the collar of his shirt "what where you thinking..." his father said through gritted teeth.

Derrick eye began to narrow swiftly taking a hold of his fathers wrists "i wasn't... it just happened..." derrick said never losing direct eye contact with his father " you have the whole story than huh? i figure mom would spill it once i didn't show up..." derrick said boldly

"You!... YOU!! WASTED YOUR BOUND ON!....ON!! A BLOOD SUCKER!!" Derrick father boomed lifting his son even high into the sky by his collar.

"ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LECHER ME! OR ARE WE GONNA SOLVE THIS LIKE PACKS DO!!" derrick snapped at his father his grip began to tighten

Derrick fathers eye widen before he slowly let his son's feet touch the ground his grip still on his son's shirt "hahahaha... your kidding me? are- are you challenging me for what i think you are?"

derrick now just as worked up as his father swiftly pushing him self back and out of his fathers hold a wild and berserk look on his face "Yes! i'm doing exactly that dad! me and her have something big coming for us and i... I need the help of the pack! which you aren't going to give up willingly!! this challenge is for the tittle of alpha! I'm using my blood right! you cant refuse it!!"

Derricks father went stiff "do.. do you know what you have just asked me to do?..." he said solemnly through sunken eyes "you cant remove an an imprint until one of the two die... and your forcing my hand with is challenge!"

Derrick began to stand his ground tears beginning to swell with is his eyes "SHUT UP!! i know what I'm doing! it's either you and me here and now! or i sit by and let you sick the stick on her! which is not gonna happen!! so i summit by blood perk for this challenge! fight me or give up the mantle of alpha!!"

derricks father stood rigged and still looking solemn and lifeless "vary well my son... if you going to be use the perk i will be your executioner..." said derrick father in an almost hypnotic tone beginning to stagger his way into the forest

Derrick watched his father slink his way into the forest fist still clinched tears falling down the sides of his face before truing to his his mother off to the side covering her mouth in grief "I'm... I"m sorry mother..." derrick cried through bared teeth before entering the forest himself...

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:07 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora lay on the bed yawning as she rubbed her eyes slurping down another blood pack,"Look Zero I could care less about your plan..", she said sounding tired,"I just want Derrick to be safe and daddy isn't going to do that so I'm gonna have to fight to keep him safe", she stood up and turned to her cousin patting his head this time,"Look just help me out and find some help... daddy has alot of resources and you know he will use that to come and get me and carry me off tomorrow I have to save Derrick", she begins to dial the phone calling kel,"Kel...", she said worried about Derrick,"What is Derrick's status report?", she demands listening in rather worried.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Konren nodded ahris direction and took her hand to leave but couldn't shake the feeling he wanted to be apart of the drama...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri smiled at him as they exited out of the door she found herself slightly blushing since she can't remember ever holding hands with people before but the expression turned back to normal as she used her kitsune powers to smell out Maeve and jack,"Konren I have a serious question to ask you", she said pulling him along towards the back of the school as she scented them heading to the woods. It was something she needed to get off her mind and had been bugging her since they talked about it back a few hours ago.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

konren looked at ahri a curious look in his eyes "um sure go ahead shoot?" he said fallowing only a short distance behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:31 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero looks over at Cal and smiles when she pats his head and he stands up."Finding help wont be to heard Cal."He says then he looks down at his hands."I just hope I am not pulled into this fight."He says as he texts Kaname and he texts back and Zero laughs.

Kel appears not to far form where derrick was and answers his phone."Hello lady Cal."He says then listens to her."He is fine my lady don't worry about it,ill look after him and I will keep you well informed you have my word."He says and then says."I am glad you are ok my lady."He adds in a softer voice before hanging up and he went after him.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Rem laid on her bed creating shadow puppets on the ceiling with the help of a small beam of light that was cast from the door way of her clinic room "hmm... still no konren..." she pouted but quickly changed her tune with a mischievous grin "but! i can't shake this feeling off..." she giggle making one of her shadow puppets began to eat the other "hehehe Somethings beginning to brew outside! something big!" she giggled rolling over beginning to bury her face into her pillow with laughter.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Derrick staggered through the woods for the seemed like miles quickly realizing his father had ran ahead purposefully to make swift and quick preparations for there battle ... after fallowing his scent for half mile more derrick soon began to pick up the a few more familiar scents scents which he quickly recognized as key members of the pack there to forum a arena like circle and witness the victor of the challenge with their vary own eyes ... derrick walked into a clearing that seemed to be farm land long abandoned... it was there derrick suspicions were proven accurate... with a group of 15 plus were wolfs creating a giant a circle around that of his father a lumbering monster of a black wolf who towered above the rest fangs beared...

User Image

two wolfs stepped aside allowing derrick still in human form passage into the ring... once in derrick quickly transformed into an arctic white wolf and the others closed the gap.... after the exit to the circle was close all 15 wolf bean to rhythmically paw at the ground to signal the match was to began....

User Image  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:29 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri turned and stood there giving a rather grim but serious look,"Are you 100% sure that you want to be like this forever?", she asked her eyes were darting back and froth like some guilty conscious was eating her alive,"I... I just think you need to know what happened and maybe make the choice as your other self if you want to change...", she turned around rubbing her temples as she walked away. She felt just as bad like the one time she tried saving his life and he didn't listen to her, finally she justed let out a small sigh and told him quietly,"Forget it..", back turned she headed back toward the woods hoping to catch up with maeve and jack.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:02 am
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora bit her lower lip he said things were alright but she wasn't so sure,"Are you sure kel?", she asked only to hear a click as she scoffed looking at her phone rather angrily turning to Zero she began to ask him rather impatiently,"Where is that goddess girlfriend of yours? Maybe she can help us doesn't she have special powers to call on the forces of nature or something?", she demands leaving her room,"And where is Su?", she asked worried,"Derricks already gone I need my bestie", she sniffled.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

With little time between her complaining about being cold the snow stopped and Jack apologized. Its not necessary to...Before she could finish he was offering her his Jacket. Thanks. Thanks supper nice. Are you sure you wont get cold? That's a silly question your a winter spirit/gardian...??..... She was blushing now. I hope I didn't get that wrong. How embarrassing. She shock the embarrassment off and put his arm around him and started to walk toward the center of the school again. Concentrating on the way she held him while they were walking she stayed silent. I dont want to hold him to tight we aren't together. Just hold him like he is your best friend. Picture him as Ahri......no no no!!! That wont work you and Ahri are always popping each others personal bubble. Just gently act normal!!!.....hahaha!! Does he or I even know what my normal is around him. Hummmmppppppppppppphhhhhhhhh!!!! She pouts out loud. Just then Ahri comes into view. AHRI!!!!! Hey girls I seen you found him. Hows it going Konren? She reluctently lets go of Jack and starts running toward her with her fip flops flopping, and she giggles to herself Mom's is right these do make and annoying sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:06 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero lets out a sigh."You know full well I can't bring gods into this its a matter of family."He says as he stands and follows after her."I do have other that are willing to help however."He adds."And you know my mother is also willing to lend a hand."He says with a smile.

Kel looks over at Derrick's mother and sighs."You're son has a thick skull ill give him that."He says before heading into the woods and vanishing he reapears floating above the ring of wolfs."Man he didn't take long to pull them together."He says seeing Derrick transform.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Konren stopped slightly beginning to look down at his feet before Ahri tried to dismiss the subject all together "no its just..." Konren stopped himself short as meav came running into view...

User Image

Su let out a small and slightly amused sigh before placing a gentle hand on cal's shoulder "right behind you sweets" she said with a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:19 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

User Image

Derrick began to stand his ground quickly stomping his fort paws on the ground teeth bared...

upon seeing this act of aggression derrick's father quickly dashed forward snagging derrick up by the back of the neck, swiftly tossing him to the side like a rag doll...

Derrick hit the ground and rolled taking little to no time to recover derrick sprang back up blood now staining the arctic white fur on the back of his neck...

not allowing derrick to rest derrick's father wasting little to no time before coming in for a second attack, this time however derrick avoided his fathers attack by pushing him self back wards before then lunging forward sinking his teeth into one of his fathers back leg's... this lead into a full on tussle with derrick and his father trading blows for the next five minutes before the two were force to separate due to there injuries... both derrick and his father staggered to opposite sides of the rings both breathing heavily battered and bloody ...

Derrick watched his father intently waiting for him to let his guard down...

Derrick father kept his eyes glued to derrick pacing his surroundings simultaneously... derrick's father continued to do this for a few minutes before his wounds forced him to drop to his knee's...

upon seeing this derrick took his chance and dashed forward to deal a finishing blow on his father....

derrick's father slowly rose his head upward just in time to see his son enter into view with the intent to attack... mustering what little strength he had left derrick's father quickly lashed out swiping a powerful clawed paw forward catching his son right across the left eye down to his muzzle...

Derrick let out a sharp yelp leaping backwards in pure agony... completely furious and now blind on one side derrick quickly tried to gain sight of his father with his good eye only to find him now sprawled out on the ground in human forum competently drained breathless...

User Image

upon seeing this derrick transformed back into his human form raising one bruised and bloody arm in victory before falling to his knees out of exhaustion... his left eye now visibly clawed and gouged out...

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:50 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri turned to see Maeve dashing forward about to fall in her flip flops she whisked forward to catch her before the girl landed on her face,"I see you have been busy", she said amused as she noticed Maeve was in jack's jacket as she looked back toward the woods to see the white haired male making his way toward them,"So you alright hun?", she asked patting her head knowing she had to deal with family earlier.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff