Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:57 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Kel kneels next to Derrick and heals him."Wake up will you."He says picking him up and he then walks up to Cal's room holding Derrick and he kicks it open and he throws Derrick on her bed."Calllidora I asked you to pack up some stuff."He says as he grabs a large bag and starts to put cloths and other things she would need.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:00 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero smiles warmly at Eri."Indeed she is."He says pulling out his phone he calls her to see where her and his sister was."Ok want to meet over at the gym,ok mom see you there."He says before hanging up and he smiles taking her hand in his."Come on it seems my mom has been wanting to meet you for a long time as well."He says with a smile as they start walking.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:29 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora turned quickly as Derrick was flung on the bed,"What are you doing!!", she demands running over to comfort her unconscious love as she confusedly looked over at Kel who started stuffing clothes into a large bag,"You heard daddy he is coming back for me tomorrow", she whined.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:10 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Eri followed him even though he met her mom and wasn't scared she had doubts about Zero's mom actually liking her,"Does.. your mother.. know about us?", she asked rather quietly,"Like our whole situation.. and the Leo thing..", she asked quietly even though it was no joke Leo has been claiming her as pretty much his wife for years now when he finally relented and let Eri have this year she was grateful for the distance he has provided but then again he always kept his word didnt he.. She sighed she wasn't sure why she was so damn worried about meeting his mom but his dad was not that friendly.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:11 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero looks over at Eri and smiles softly."My love shes wanted to meet you for a while."He says warmly,he then looks over to see his sister b-lining it for him and he catches her in a big hug."Have you been behaving sis?"He asks and she laughs."I am always behaving brother."She says with a grin before looking at Eri as his mother walks up to them."I was wondering where you went Zero."She says with a smile then she looks at Eri."And you must be the young lady that has stolen my son's heart."She says with a little laugh as Zero looks away with a smile."I am Zurie and this little ball of energy is Abella."She says and Abella smiles."

Mother:Zurie

Little sister:Abella
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:52 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Eri quickly followed after him, and she managed to greet his sister and mother within a matters of seconds humbling introducing herself,"Hello my name Is Earth..", she cleared her throat,"Everyone calls me Eri though..", she smiled shyly as she tucked her hands behind her back and looked at the two,"You are Zero's other sibling... and his mother", she nodded slowly to Zurie,"Very pleased to meet you", she told her.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:11 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zurie smiles at her warmly."My my she is indeed a fine young lady."She says with a little giggle and Abella looks at Eri and smiles."Nice to finely meet you,my dear brother can't stop talking about you."She says with a grin and Zero laughs."If you are trying to embarrass me keep trying."He says putting an arm around Eri with a grin and his mother laughs warmly."You two look cute together."She says as she walks up to them and puts a hand on there shoulders."Eri take care of my son hes got a short temper but a heart of gold."She says hugging them both before tuning to leave."Me and Abella have to leave I have a sale coming up and my flight leaves soon."She says with a warm smile."Brother don't go making her cry or you will answer to me."She says skipping after her mother and Zero smiles.

Mother:Zurie

Little sister:Abella
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Derrick still quite out of it due to his tussle with Su's father slowly began t open his eye's a dazed look with in them "th... the hell?" derrick groaned gazeing up ward towards kel who seemed to be easing his wounds... he quickly gritted his teeth in anger realizing su's father made little work of him "damn it..." he mumbled before realizing cal was comforting him "... sorry" derrick said quickly gazing up at her.

User Image

After Kel's quick appearance and disappearance su slowly fallowed after her father before taking a deep breath "dad!" she snapped confidently

User Image

Vernon quickly came to a stop before truing to face his daughter with a raised brow "hm?" Vernon said with interest

Su began to stuttered nervously "i ... i can't well i cant grantee i'll be on the right side of this... " su whimpered the thought of going against her father wishes obviously upsetting her

Vernon let out a small sigh before walking up to his daughter with a kind smile slowly bending a knee to make better eye contact with her... without saying a word Vernon brushed su's bang's out of her eyes and place a small kiss on her forehead before rising back up and truing on his heel to once again go fetch his wife "be seeing you kiddo!" Vernon said over his shoulder with a friendly wave...

Su watched her father walk away tears starting to swell within her eyes... taking another deep breath su quickly made her way to cal's room.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:20 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Eri aloud herself to get hugged and complemented as she smiled warmly waving to them goodbye as they left,"Goodbye! Is nice to meet you!", she called to them as she turned to Zero with a half smile,"So thats your family huh? your sister is rather lively compared to kaname how he is by the way?", she asked turning as she took up Zero's hand and headed toward the schools gazebo.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:24 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora gasped as Derrick slowly began to wake up and she tackled him down and squeezed him probably to harshly considering her strength and began to whine,"Oh Derrick!! I'm so sorry about what daddy said I will never ever never ever never ever ever ever leave you!!", she told him passionately,"I promise!!", she turned to see her best friend Su walking through the door looking rather down about something as she jumped off the bed, leaping across the room she took up Su in a hug,"Su", she said trying not to cry,"What am I gonna do?", she turned and pointed at Kel,"He is acting weird, daddy found out about Derrick and now I'm probably gonna get married off to some brat college guy", she sniffled a little her lower lip trembling as she tried to keep a brave face,"I'm ruined", she buried her face in her hands..

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:36 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Kel looked over at Cal and sighs."Girl get your self together."He says pulling out his phone,and he sends a text before picking up the bags he had."Cal you just said you would never leave him right,will now its time to make good on that."He says.

Zero smiles and walks with her."Ya no kidding just wait till you spend more time with her she's a fire work."He then looks down at his phone."Can we make a little detore first I need to take care of something."He says as he brakes out running towards the girls dorm room.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

once in the door way Su glace over at derrick and bit her lips slightly out of guilt ... she than caught hold of cal's hand's as cal leaped at her, now back to shorts herself... Su gave cal a small and kind smile "now now.. i wouldn't say ruined' su said pulling cal into a hug " we may need to fight for it a bit... but will get you that happy ending Promise..." su said calmly presenting cal with her pinky.

Derrick still sore over his recent loss gave cal a tiny smile that quickly disappeared once Su popped into the door way ... glaceing at her for only a moment before rolling over to propped himself upright to speak with Kel "what's exactly the plan here bowtie?"  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:12 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora perked up at the sound of Su's confidence and found some strange burning desire to fight within her soul,"Your right!!", she said pounding her fist in hand lifting her face she marched to Kel and said,"WE can't give up and Derrick's right we are going to need a plan.. but daddy..", she bite a nail nervously,"Daddy has money and resources... alot.... of them... we are gonna need to hide until we can figure out how to change his mind", she said determinedly she then placed her hands on her hips and began to bark orders,"Kel!! find us a place to hide until we can recruit some help or something!! I'm sure daddy is mad at me and has left me little to no money..", she gulped nervously with a shaking hand she checked her bank account, and had to catch herself from passing out as she leaned against kel for support, she began to make a strange rasping noise from her throat as she dropped the phone in utter despair and dropped to her knees,"Only... 200,000 dollars...", she shivered looking like she seen some kind of death or something,"Its.....", she whispered,"Its...", she buried her face,"This is serious...", is all she could manage to say.

[i'm sorry guys i had to xD]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:13 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Eri managed to look up at Zero oddly as he ran off,"Hey wait!!", she said running after him as they were heading toward the girls dorm she gave off a surprised expression and demanded from Zero as they were marching up the stairs,"Care to tell me why we are visiting your cousin?", she demands.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:12 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Kel laughs softly at Cal's little outburst and holds her when she leans on him."Don't worry helps on its way."He says warmly "Just go sit with your man and let me figure this out."He adds with a smile.

Zero looks back at Eri and stops below Cal's balcony and smiles."She is growing up."He says with a little grin before taking Eri's hand,and he jumps up to the balcony and walks though the door to see the group and he claps softly with a smile as Cal spoke and Kel looked over."That was fast Zero."He says and Zero laughs."You said my dear Callidora was in trouble."He says looking over at her.'So did daddy find out?"He asks seeing Derrick on the bed.

((Its funny cus I was going to do that very thing and Zero may have a place for them to say.))  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff