Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:06 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora let out a high pitch screech of fury as her vampiric form came out,"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO", she said stomping her foot in frustration,"You can't keep us seperated!! we are met for each other!!", she screamed at her father beginning to sob in frustration as she began to tremble in rage wanting so much to attack her daddy and be done with it.

Andrew sighed rubbing his temples,"Your tantrums are rather annoying callidora wont you grow up and be a lady...", he turned to see Vernon getting into the action and he frowned,"Rather embarrassing darling your getting my business partners involved with your little skirmishes....", he found this more insulting as he snatched up Cal by her hand firmly and began to drag her back to her dorm herself not waiting on Kel,"You are my daughter and you will listen to me!", he snapped at her as she began to scream cursing at him in french as she was dragged off as she kicked her feet while her father had a tight grip on her hand. Andrew had every intention of back handing his own child for her rather outblasting actions.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:27 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Kel appears out of nowhere next to Cal and her father,she was screaming at the top of her lungs and the look on Kel's face said it all he knew what had happened but to his own surprise he sticks out a hand and grabs Andrew's arm."Sorry sir but I can't let you take some one unwillingly even if they are your own daughter."He says looking at him."As long as you are on school campus you must follow its rules and laws."

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:34 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew turned and glared at Kel almsot snarling at him,"I'm her father if I want she will be leaving this school this very minute I pay for the tution and her keep if you dont work for me you are against me and there for I will free you from our familys service", he snapped. Turning to his daughter he drew her in closer and told her in a deadly quiet tone,"If you dont start listening to my young lady we will leave today and you will never see any of these people again is that understood?", he threatened. Callidora went quiet as a mouse and began to wail in fear and emotional pain as she followed her father willingly back to her room,"You...", said Andrew rather coldly as he passed Kel,"I thought... maybe.. you actually thought what was best for her apperantly not...", he shook his head more disappointed than anything it hurt him he helped raised and train kel the best he could and he felt betrayed the boy turned his back on him when he was needed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:58 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

hearing cal was in distress derrick quickly marched forward to enter the dorm "bastar.. oof!!" derrick words were cut short as Vernon first firmly planted itself in his stomach sending him flying back a few feet...

User Image

"sorry puppy boy! Vip tent is invite only!" Vernon said blowing imaginary smoke of his fist

User Image

Su eyes widen slightly as derrick was forced back "derrick..." she said solemnly "forcing you way in will prove nothing..." she stated

User Image

Vernon head tilted slight at his daughters words "aye sweet cheeks! two questions! first... you know this joker? second! how good are are lawyers again? like i know there good but are they kick the a** of a high schooler good ooor?" Vernon said with a laugh.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:00 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Kel's eyes turned cold and a blue aura starts to form around him as anger built up."You call your self a father."He growls and the aura turns to fire and all nine of his tails form one by one."You clam you know whats best for her,yet you hardly know her."He says as more and more anger starts to build up."I have been with her,I was always protracting her and taking care of her."He says his markings starting to glow."Look at her,look into the eyes of the daughter you clam to know whats best for,tell me dose she look happy right now,no she don't.I see a girl who is afraid to lose what few friends she has because her father cant let go."He says as his power explodes form him

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

konren rub the back of his head with a nervous smile "ehh... no-no mischief betides err rem"  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:05 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew turned to Kel he shook his head how did this man know what a father was he never had to make a really hard decision in his life,"The sacrifices we make as parents are greater than you shall ever know and your ignorance and anger only shows your youth", he replies quietly he puts Callidora in her room and slams the door as he walks up to Kel he wasn't one bit scared of the boy's power he knew it was there the day he found him,"I'm so disappointed in you...",he said sadly, he flicked Kel between the eyes but the force of which he flicked was enough to send a grown man crashing back through a barrel of walls.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:11 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri looked back at him smiling,"Oh are you sure about that?", she giggled as they approached the cafteria she noted that her little Maeve was no where in sight,"Oh boy..", she sighed,"I guess the girl headed back to dorm lets get you an icecream or something", she goes inside heading through the line she snatches up two ice cream cones for her and him and hands one off to him as she began to lick hers in glee sitting on a bench outside legs crossed back slightly arched she always sat like a proper lady.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:17 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Kel was indeed sent back into a few walls but he then appeared behind Andrew."And I am disappointed in you,you cant let your own little girl be happy on her own because of your own past."He says in a low whisper."You you're self told me once that one day I would have to make a hard decision in my life."He adds with a hint of pain in his words not form the attack but form what he was now doing."I want nothing more then Callidora to be happy,and as much as it kills me to say it,I have never seen her as happy as she is with that mut."He says as he walks towards Cal's door

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

derrick took in a big gasp of air "damn! that was cheap!" growled derrick through gritted teeth

User Image

"your Damn right it was cheap" Vernon said with a grin "now scamper off before i go all out discount on your a** " Vernon said clearing enjoying himself.

"sorry su... but I'm gonna mop the floor with your pops here!!" Derrick yelled quickly charging Vernon.

User Image

Vernon calm and collected swiftly side steeped derrick's attack and then firmly seized derrick by the chin hoisting him upward "sooo... I've weighted my options..." he said in a cheeky tone "are lawyers can definitely win over a dog bite..." he said coolly before quickly slamming derrick head first into the ground.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:25 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew turned to face him eye to eye he had no fear on his face only the same mutual disappointment he had the first time Kel disappointed him,"I thought you would do what was best for my family obviously not..", he heard a distressed scream from his secretary saying something about the stocks dropping and they were losing thousands, cursing in french Andrew told her what to do and then turned to Kel,"You can prove yourself to me once more if you keep my daughter under lock and key until tomorrow when I come to retrieve her I shall forgive you of your actions today if not...", he gritted his teeth,"You of all people should know what happens to those who try to harm what is precious to me...", he turns snapping his fingers as they passed their way out the door,"Sorry Vernon it seems that I'll have to take a quick leave", he bows to him respectfully watching in amusement as Vernon seemed to be enjoying himself he flicked his wrist carelessly,"Do what you wish to that mutt I could care less", he shook his head roughly and then headed out the door his chopper was downstairs and he would be leaving out quickly.

Callidora was howling in dispair as she heard a knock on her door,"Go away daddy I dont wanna talk to you anymore I hate you I hate you", she sobbed feeling her small little heart being ripped out of her chest.

[btw I will let yiou know even though everything works out for the best if Kel does disobey andrew ^^ he will probably fire him for good regardless]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Vernon gave Andrew a friendly wave as he passed by "see yeah drew drop! no worries... his bark was much worse than his bite!" Vernon said with a hearty laugh starring down at derrick who was unconscious below his feet.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:39 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Kel waits for Andrew to leave before speaking through the door to Cal."Stay put for a little Cal and pack some things."He says before he appears next to Vernon and grabs his wrist."Sorry sir Vernon but could you drop the puppy."He says as his grip starts to tighten,he didn't even see Su.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:48 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Vernon chuckled a bit "oh! he's been drop boyo" vernon said quickly taking his hand back "thats quite a demanding grip you got there for a butler..." Vernon said with a wink as he began to walk towards his daughter.

User Image

su looked down at derrick and bit her lip slightly "dad.. you didn't need to-" her words were cut short as Vernon gently began to pat her head..

User Image

"sorry sweets... but Andrews been good to us... in fact you cloud say we owe 1/3 of are business susses to him and him alone... wouldn't want to burn any bridges now would we?" Vernon said with a sweet smile "your financial security means more to me than some forbidden love your besti has gotten her self into..." Vernon said simply heading back inside to fetch his wife...  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:48 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora was howling in despair as she heard Kel's voice she sniffled looking up,"What do you want!", she snapped rubbing her eyes as she did to hear him say something about packing she sniffled and shook her head,"I'm not going anywhere!!", she told him stubbornly her father said she was to leave but she refused to leave.
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff