Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:03 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zero listens carefully and looks at Gaia."I don't need material things as long as I have Eri with me ill have all i need."He says looking at her before looking back at her mother."But I have to ask what is this great sacrifice you keep bringing up lady Gaia?"He asks his hand holding tightly onto Eri's,and form afar another set of ears was listens in a little grin forming as he dose.

Kaname laughs softly."My my so unlady like."He says with a grin as he takes her plate and fills it with more food and comes back with a drink as well."You are in luck I have a habbit of making a lot of food."He says with a laugh as he gives her the food and drink.before going to a small fridge and pulls out a little bag.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:11 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Gaia turned to them both worried as Eri looked at her mother oddly,"Well mom? What is it?", she asked frowning she seen that her mother was holding up something being the first mother of all creation was rough but she knew that fortelling the coming was even worse she hoped she never had the ability to see within the future but she knew as a goddess she would be cursed with it. Gaia shaked her head smiling at them both,"That is not for me to say because perhaps it shall never happen...", she turns to them both,"Though if it does please remember that it was for the best of you both", she then rested a hand on each shoulder as she told them kindly,"now go and be with your friends Eri.. my darling.. me and Ares will have to return soon", she then dropped her hands and motioned for them to proceed on without her. Eri looked up at her mom sighing,"Come on Zero", she snatched up his hand dragging him away as she seemed slightly irriated,"I dont know why she always keeps stuff from me its not cool...", she huffs.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra stuffed down the next plate gulping the drink that followed and wiped her mouth with her t-shirt,"Sorry.. I'm just freaking hungry", she said breathing out a sigh of relief she said,"Well this is really me when I'm starved I can't hold being cool", she confessed looking over at him with a raised brow,"You think its gross huh?".

Pagan Yanik

Pacwick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:34 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero nods and gives Gaia a bow and then was soon being dragged away by Eri a smile on his face."Shes your mother Eri don't be to hard on her shes just looking out for us."He says then a voice spoke behind them."A great sacrifice,maybe its a life,you know yours."Zero turns and sees a man he had gray eyes and a shaw like thing draped over his shoulders."Who are you?"Zero asks and the man grins."You forgot me or are you just trying to forget?"He fires back and Zero looks at him oddly.

Kaname smiles and looks over at her."Not at all,I would rather see you for who you are then for what you pretend to be."He says taking the bag to the kitchin and finds a cup and fills it with what was in the bag."You may have a diffrent view on me however."He says before taking a drink.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:28 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri turned to see some strange man threatening Zero as she glared him,"Who are you anyways?", she demands seeing as her mother had disappared she worried what if this guy was going to hurt Zero? He seemed unsure who the ginger was but the guy knew who Zero was for sure..
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:30 pm

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra looked up at him shaking her head with a smile,"Hey its not your fault ya gotta drink blood It kinda looks like koolaid actually", she said trying to make it sound better,"Like I best it taste better than koolaid for you at least", she sighed,"I could be alittle bit better but ya know", she gave a slight giggle,"I never had to impress anyone really being a loner and all".

Pagan Yanik

Pacwick

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:51 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

The man grins and lets out a sigh."I would have thought the last time we mat it would have been the last but it seems you recovered nicely."He says with a smile."My lady Eri if you would be so kind as to remove your self form here."He says as his gray eyes turn gold and white lines start to crisscross his body."Last time you should have died,this time I will make my masters wish come into focus, I am Alke."He says as the shaw falls form his shoulders and the symbol on the sleeve starts to shin gold it was the symbol of Ares him self.

Kaname smiles and sits down on the bed next to."Honestly you are fine how you are,a little shy a little out going you are also fun to be around."He says with a smile."Its a fact that no ones perfect but if you are your self then the right people will come into your life."He says with a little laugh before drinking his drink."At lest that is what my mother is always telling me and my brother."He says

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:34 am
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Both derrick and his mother stopped in the tracks as the sound of Cal's fall began echo "hm? .. cal is that you?" Derrick muttered glancingly slightly upward to see Cal's poor excuse of a hiding place.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:00 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora found that she had been caught out and with that she jumped down from the tree landing on her feet she rose from the ground she nervously tucked her hands behind her back nodding while she shuffled he feet,"Uh.. yea...", she said quietly peeking up at him and his mom she began to blush,"I was just.. curious to see what your parents look like...", she jumped at the sound of her phone going off and she looked down at the little flip phone with a grimace high tossing behind her as if it were paper she slowly approached the both.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:27 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri turned to see the man's shaw drop and she noted his threat was rather dire,"No..", she clutched Zero and shoved him behind her,"I will not be leaving I dont know who you are...", she dreaded as she looked at the symbol,"Why...", she whispered as she began to shove her and Zero back from him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:09 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Alke lets out a sigh."Have it you're way then."He says as a gold spear forms in his hands."I am the spirit of battle."He says as he spins the spear around him."I shell take your life."He says his golden eyes narrowing as he readied him self.Zero puts a hand to his head as flashes of that night raced though his mind and for the first time in his life he felt fear,he grabbed Eri and jumped into the air just as Alke attacked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

Derrick unprepared for cals appearance couldn't help but chuckle nervously I she leaped down from the tree "umm... Mom this is cal " he gulped

Derrick's mother's eyes begin track cal as soon her feet hit the ground only faluting to glace over at her son as he bgan to introduce the grill who leaped from the tree.... She now began to silently study her son before glaceing back towards cal "I see..." Derricks mom said sternly "shes the one hm?" Derricks mother said with a small smile.

Derrick also unprepared for his mothers commenta quickly reach for his mother shoulder in a panic "mom please! Let me tell Dad!" He barked

Derrick mom let out a small sigh beginning to gently pat Derrick's hand that was upon her shoulder "you know what she is derrick... Your father's no... The Wrath of the pack as a whole.... It will be no different regardless of the messager" she said with yet another sigh ending it with a small smile to show cal she meant no Iill will " it's probably for the best you two keep quiet for now..." She said simply

Derrick jumped a bit at his mom's last comment"Wait!.. Mom she doesn't know I... Err" he muttered glaceing over at cal nervously.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Konren just about stolled past arhi before coming to a quick halt infort of the bench she was resting at " you alright there?" Konren asked with a small smile trying to return the kindness she had been giving him the past few weeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:39 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

after being smothered by her parents su turn to receive her greetings form Andrew smiling graciously at his gift and formality " of course Andrew I cherish her friendship above all Else" she said with a small curtsy.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

User Image

For still being in confinement rem's mood had been in uncharacteristically calm and even some what joyful due to the fact konren had been sneaking into the clinc after hours to stay up and talk with her... It was ture his intentions seemed anchored to getting as much information out of her as possible rather than actually spending quality time with her but she appreciated his presence never the less ... Day dreaming she giggled at the thought of him prehaps even tonight sneaking out after hours to come speak with her.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff