Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:19 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

User Image

User Image

User Image

Vernon sat patiently waiting for his daughter to appear a smug look upon his face...

moments later his wife let out a small sigh of joy as su came practically skipping toward them Vernon quickly leaped upward and held his arms out wide "there's my little voodoo doll!" he chuckled "papa!" beamed su jumping upward with the help of her bat like wings to reach her fathers embrace.

Su mother swiftly fallowed her husbands suit gently lifting her self upward to wait her turn to greet her daughter.

after only a few seconds for hugging Vernon began to toss and caught Su like that of a child... only stopping when his wife began to clear her throat impatiently "oh right she's your kid too!" teased vern before letting a giggling su down towards the floor.

"mama!" exclaimed su as she once again used her wings to gain a height advantage t place a kiss on her mothers cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:29 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Kaname and Zero smile when there mother tells them about the change in plans then they both jump form the balcony and then they both join up with Sinbad and soon after Kel joins them and the four of them set up a small stage in the middle of the courtyard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mother:Zurie

Little sister:Abella

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Maeve felt pleased to have a full tummy, before Ahri could reply to her questions about Ahri at a younger age being raised by wolves. She fills a quick chill hit the room and Jack formed from a small swirling snow storm. Thats cool Maeve said to Jack. You can travel pretty fast anywhere I bet that's nice. I have not tried many speed spells. I bet its such a rush. She stops talking when she hears Ahri giggle and nudge her with her elbow. She looks at Ahri blushing WHAT? Then she shrugs. Maeve smiled at her two friends. I apologize for my mother. She can be a little DRAMATIC!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

{DAD}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{fiance}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:27 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack snatched up an apple and took a bite out of it,"Most appreciated ahri", he gave her a wink chewing on it as she asked the question about konren,"Nope didn't see him might need to go check yourself if your that worried", he advised turning to maeve as he swallowed his first bite,"yea well its easier to get a fast travel on the Northern winds", he told her taking another bite of the apple as she apologized about her mom,"No problem", he smiled at her,"I know parents.. have their own opinons on how their child should be raised up but to bad on the that guy dating you...", he frowned,"He really wasn't much of a good boy when i met him back as a kid either".

Ahri looked over at jack frowning she was afraid she might have to leave the two alone to seek out konren but she thought perhaps it was a little to earlier to make her leave just yet... she needed to bring them in a lot closer together get them talking on something they could relate to before she butted out or she feel like leaving Maeve in a cluster of mess,"Well I guess I'll pop out soon but yea jack I agree as cute as the human may be he is rather... assertive...",she smiled noting that jack didn't like Maeve's Fiance this might be good for her,"He didn't seem to bad liked Maeve alot what you think about that Jack?",she asked soothingly she needed to see if she could spike something out of him.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Oh Ahri I you leave anytime you need to. Your friend is all sorts of confused now that his memories are gone, being a old friend you could really help him more then anyone one else. I'm sure of it. After all my family problems I don't see them going away any time soon. She lets out a deep breath and rest her head on Ahri's shoulder. She began to listen to Jack explaining parents think they know whats best and he couldn't have been more right in her case. His tone changed and she hear a hit of anger when speaking of Tyler. DATING!! Tyler is that what you think i'm doing? That came out louder then I wanted Before she could say more Ahri's statement threw her brain for a loop. What are you getting at Lady Love? She looked at her with a dumb founded look on her face, with an one eye brow raised slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:33 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack looked over at Maeve and Ahri rather confused on why Maeve nearly chewed him out for saying she was dating the guy and the odd questions Ahri was throwing out his head was swimming for a minute,"Right...",he said cautiously trying to approach this without one of them tackling him over his next words. Finishing up the apple he sat the core on the tray and took up the trays of food,"Well.. as for tyler...", he said rather relucatnatly,"All I can say to you Maeve is good luck..", he frowned taking up the trays,"I'm gonna head back and drop these off if you two wanna hang out later I wouldn't mind it", he smiled. Picking himself up to head out the door.

Ahri pouted this was not the reaction she wanted from jack she expected him to get alittle more defensive or slander the new guy sighing she brought Maeve closer to her ear as jack was getting up to leave for the door,"Honey.. go with him maybe you two can talk and get away from that family of yours for a minute... after all if you want this to go somewhere your gonna have to start now..", she smirked pushing her up abit,"Go on..", she whispered shooing her. She sat there arms crossed as she gave her a wink of confidence sending Maeve on her way.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Jack I'm sorry.
She looked at the floor when he told her good luck with Tyler and grabbed the treys to head out the door. Ahri started to convince her to follow Jack out to speak to him. I'm engaged. Nothing can happen after this year. I'm sure he would want to waist his time. Ahri looked at her a minute and responded you know you want to go after him, so go stop worrying. With a push from Ahri and a wink of confidence she was out the door and running after Jack. Hey Jack wait..... He stops....Once she catches up to him. Ummmm here let me take one tray and we can drop them off in this dorm cafeteria, so we dont have to walk anywhere near my parents at the moment. Id like to talk im sure you might have questions?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:46 am

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra managed to back away slowly feeling rather light headed she wasn't sure if it was the strangeness of that woman or the lack of food she looked up to see kaname, Zero, Sinbad, and Kel making their way to the center of the school setting up another stage, she rushed over to kaname waving at him,"Hey!!", she said reaching up to him she caught her breathe from her run over and told him snagging onto his shirt in a pleading voice,"Please..", she said looking up rather pathetically,"Im freaking starving and the damn cafeteria has alot of monsters can you find me food".

Pagan Yanik

Pacwick

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:16 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Kaname turns when he hears Kendra's voice and smiles warmly at her."I don't see why not."He says as he looks at the other guys who wave him on."Go on Kaname we will be here for a while it seems the mic cords are all kinds of massed up."Zero says and Kel and Sin both look down at the two form on the stage and they wave at her."Ok lets go get you some food,what do you feel like eating?"He asks as he takes her head and walks with her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:30 am

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra found herself relieved and her mouth began to water at the prospects of food,"I do not care..", she said feeling rather relieved she found him so soon,"I could eat a whole cow right now", she leaned up against him feeling light headed and tired as they walked on,"I would have found you sooner but I was trying to avoid the main crowd..", she told him hearing her stomach growl she blushed in embarrassment,"Oops..".

Pagan Yanik

Pacwick

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:43 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Kaname laughs and smiles but he could see how hungry the girl was so he quickly sweeps her off her feet and jumps into the air."Man its like you haven't eaten in days."He says as he lands on the wall just outside his and Zero's dorm and he goes in with Kendra still in his arms and then he sits her down on his bed as he moves to the kitchen."Make your self at him and I will get food started for you."He says and to Kendra's human eyes it looked like Kaname was moving 100 miles an hour form getting food started to sorted to starting to cook it only seemed to take but a moment.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:47 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

A small flicker started to shine just outside the main gates of the school and a man forms and he opens his gray eyes looking around,he then turns and looks towards the school."So he still lives."He says looking at his hands before he starts walking,he then appears on a roof."Two gods are here,why?"He says seeing one of them,it was also the middle of the day.He then sees Zero and his eyes narrow and he grins."There you are."He says before jumping form the roof and making his way into the crowd blending in as he makes his way towards the stage.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:37 pm

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra let out a squeak of suprise as she was lifted and carried off to his dorm her eyes tried to follow his fast movement but she became dizzy and looked away,"Nuh uh...", she said quietly rubbing her head as she turned away to stare at the sheets of his bed she found herself laying down feeling rather sick and her head hurting from all the fast movement she wanted to rest a minute while he finished making her meal.

Pagan Yanik

Pacwick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:40 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

-Eri-

Eri woke up quietly looking up at her mother as she yawned and sat up,"Mom..", she said looking around her,"Uh..", she turned to her sighing,"I know your gaia but do you think you can send them away I dont want to draw attention to myself...", she said rather quietly while gaia smiled and around her the animals sensed something off and ran away she turned to stand up,"Very well.. Perhaps we can see what zero is up to now that I have a bodied form I will bless you both...", she told her walking with Eri over towards Zero and the other boys.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:11 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Kaname looked over at Kendra and smiles when he sees her laying down as he cooks her food,it took a little longer then he though.He then walks up to the bed and softly puts a hand on her head."Hey sleepy you food's ready."He says softly before getting her tray full of food,sense it was still morning he had stack and eggs with toast hash and bacon.

Zero and the others where still working on the stage when he looks over and sees Eri and her mother coming there way and he jumps down with a smile and wave and he gives Eri a hug and smiles as he bows to Gaia."Good morning Eri and lady gaia,I do hope your day is going well so far."He says smiling,somewhere in the crowd walked a man with ill intent.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games