Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:12 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Both Zero and Kaname look at one another then to there mother then to Andrew."I am not against the idea but it seems both my boys have some one they care about."She says and looks at them and Kaname stands up letting out a deep and slow sigh."I do care alot of the girl I have been with but if its for the family then I have little choice in the matter."He says."Zero is deeply inlove with a goddess and I couldn't dream of them being apart."He says and Zero looks at him wide eyed."I ask only one thing make it till after the end of the year."He says looking at the both of them,Kel lets out a little sigh before going to Call's room and he knocks softly."Lady Call are you ok?"He asks softly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mother:Zurie

Little sister:Abella
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:40 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew looked over at his sister critically,"My dear Zurie you have to understand that purebloods such as our self are few and far between we can not let the line get so tainted", he sipped on his tea,"If you think about this logically from a business standpoint both of our families benefit and our children knew that a love affair type marriage isn't always the best...", he replied quietly not saying much as he didn't want to refer to his previous wife,"You need to see what is best for the children as a whole business and family wise this is the best at least they aren't siblings", he sipped his tea,"Our parents were siblings if you do remember and even though most humans would find it revolting I find that they had a better chance of actually carrying some kind of love better than actual strangers", he looked down at his cup snapping his fingers as someone brought him more tea,"Of course Zurie if I need to talk to your husband...".

Callidora was trying her best not to choke on her tears as she heard Kel's soft voice on the other end,"Leave me alone...", she managed to whisper,"Just leave me alone...", she buried her head in her knees and began to sniffling quietly to herself.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:05 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zurie smiles at her brother."I know my dear brother and it seems Kaname knows as well,he and Callidora have always been the closest out of them and Zero is already spoken for and I would hate to upset the daughter of gaia."She says and Zero looks over at them."You cant force people to marry one another just because its what you want."Zero growls his red eyes glowing,and Kaname seen the markings slowly forming on his body and runs up to him."Zero calm down,It's ok I understand where he is coming form we cant risk our bloodlines to fade like so many others."He says and Zero's eyes."Kaname stop playing around,I know you care for that girl far more then you are letting on and you,your self had said many times that this carp is wrong forcing people to marry when there is no love. Look at all the crap me and Eri had to go through becuse of this very thing.Kaname lets out a sigh."I am just not like you Zero I can't just walk away form our family."He says and Zero."If its a family built on lies then its not a family I want to be a part of."He says before following Kel to Calls room and Kel moved away."Cell its Zero open up I want to ask you something and I need to look you in the eyes."He says warmly and kel backs away.Zurie lets out a small sigh."Zero."She says softly as he leaves and Abella watches with wide eyes and then looks at her mother."So that is what his father was talking about,"She says before looking at her brother."No need to talk to him he has no say in the matter.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:13 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew smiled at his nephew kaname,"Thats the boy taking responsibility I'm afraid it will have to be held off for at least 2 years the proposal can be at the end of this year though", he informed him. He watched critically as the twin brother began to go off about the whole affair and he watched him head to his daughters chambers,"That boy.. has no business... with my dealings.. his opinion is obsolete in my cause", replies Andrew severely turning to kaname he snaps his fingers and a contract is brought before him and his mother,"Are we in agreement?", he asked,"I can wait and have both of our lawyers examine this if you wish Zurie", he told his sister smiling,"Kaname Callidora is a perfect pair I assure you my child", he told him with ambitious eyes,"Is a prize at far best she may be childish but you can mold her with a good marriage ethic and she will be better than her mother", he frowned rubbing his head as if pained by some horrible memory,"Of course.. she is my daughter.. she will always be a bright star..", he replied rather quietly.

Callidora heard Zero calling to her at the other end and enraged now more than crying she screams yanking open her door breaking it in the process as her vampire powers activate showing the crackling dark veins around her eyes and mouth,"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!", she yells at him.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Maeve looks at Ahri with disgust Cute! Him! Really. He's is a ginger. She is caught off by guard when she hears Jacks irritating voice and see's his eye's narrowing at Tyler. Is he jealous . The thought made her blush again. But before she could say anything Ahri with out warning shoved Tyler and ran over to her and started coddling her and telling her to breath and Jack jumped foward and thew his arms around them both and said something about setting and getting to know each other. It was nice to have him close. Hear heart started beating her cheeks got ready and she felt light headed. Ahri I'm ok she hugged her reassuringly. Lets set. Once they were setting Ahri mentioned food. I couldnt agree more food sounds amazing. With out warning both Tyler and Jack jumped up and told her they would get her food. Ummmmm.....Thanks. Before she could decide what she wanted they both took off. Looking at Ahri with confusion she smiled. That was odd? Right? Young lady what are you doing? She looked at her mother with a questioned look. What ever do you mean Mother. That boy acts very fond of you and I must say I very much disapprove. When do I ever do anything you approve of she thought. Hunny we said we would give Maeve 1 year. We never set terms on what she could do in that year. I dont fine this unhealthy for her. She need to experience life a little. We have been rather pressuring. She is a smart girl and she knows the responsibility of the choice she made. Right Maeve. He then looked at his daughter with understanding. Maeve looked at her dad and tears started to form in her eyes. Do we have to do this today? Do you have to hold me to a promise I made at 16. I was young and things changed. I might want something different now! She held Ahri's hand under the table for strength. Disappointing her father is something she never liked doing. Of course her mother spoke.Yes you do.

{DAD}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{fiance}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:27 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack walked them both over to a table seeing as Maeve was hungry he jumped up just as tyler did to offer her food,"Alright...", he said rather more under his breathe than anything and off the two took toward the cafeteria Jack managed to take the lead dishing out alot of the food that Maeve really liked fresh veggies, fruits, and even grilled chicken a good hearty salad. He turned to see the boy coming up with some side sweet items with a cocky smug face as he managed to know a little bit more about his fiance thanks to the mother,"Sh*t...", said jack under his breathe finding is rather hard he grabbed a popular soda and water bottle to top it with a lovely array of chocolates at the end satisfied with his completion he raced back with tyler quick on his heels to shove the tray towards Maeve,"Here!!", he said rather accomplished he managed to beat the ginger,"I gotcha alittle something", he looked up to meet her gaze only to shrink back in a bit of dispair.. was maeve sad???

Ahri looked over at maeve smiling at jack he was such a clever boy as they all clambered over to a table she took critical notice of how her mother acted toward her daughter she glared at the woman her eyes turning rather more animal-like as Maeve seemed to choke up a little over her parents pressure she squeezed maeve's hand in reassurance and told her quietly,"I think she is doing jsut fine...", she remarked rather coldly to LIsa,"If she were my daughter I'd be proud of her but she is my best friend and I find not one flaw with her..", she glared down lisa as she felt her eyes trying to peek out,"Id suggest that perhaps you should be a little nicer to her...", she remarked rather acidly facing the woman. She jumped slightly as jack slammed down the tray of food and looked rather confused and hurt at Maeve expression trying to save the situation she stood up,"I need to uh... go to the restroom!!", she stood up,"Maeve join me?", she asked turning and pulling on her a little.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:40 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Sinbad made it to the cafatera where he was going to meet frost for some food but he didn't see him."Hmm where is he."He says looking around it didn't take long to see Ahri and Maeve and her family he found a set not to far form then but made sure they didn't see him and then he sees Frost in line for food along with another male and they seemed to be rushed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:58 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zero looks at Call and pulls the girl into a hug,it has been a long time sense he hugged her."I know the feeling you are having Call I understand you right now more then any one."He says warmly then he lets her go and keels so he was face to face with her."Tell me who do you love."He asks his eyes locked on hers.Kaname and Zurie both nod and she looks it over."My how long have you had this in mind my dear brother?She asks as she looks over a few pages,before handing it to Kaname who started to read it.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:05 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

~Callidora Va Liene~

Andrew ignores Callidora's screaming taking it as a annoyance of frustration from her cousin that decided to bug her,"Of course its been a few years i've been trying to find the better match and I don't trust many people I rather it had been family fortuante for you dear sister you were blessed with so many children", he said turning to direct the assistant in french to sell another stock and buy another he turned back to them,"I can't expect my precious daughter to.. handle this massive business alone and upon my death if it were to ever happen", he chuckled,"I would like to leave her in good hands and a stable ethical mind", he smiled,"I'm gladest your eldest decided to take the spot seeing as he is the better out of the two twins sorry dear sister", said andrew solemnly,"But zero is a wild child".

Callidora sniffled allowing her cousin to hug her,"Your so stupid", she said through sniffling and choking tears,"I dont know why you even care I dont even like you guys", she tried to breathe through her despair as she managed to push him away,"Go away... I just wanna be alone right now", she shoved him and Kel out her door and began to sulk at the damage she did to her own door, leaning its broken piece against the frame as she turned to her bed face first and cried it out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Maeve was relieved by her dad's repose. He was always taking her side as much as he could. But she knew it was difficult always being in the middle of them two trying to keep the peace. Maever jumped at Ahri's tone toward her mother and greatly approved of the suggestion to go the the bathroom. She was ready to say yes when Jack put the try down in front of her. and Tyler soon after. Looking at Jack pleased with the arrangement of food. It was way more then she could eat even with her appetite. Looking at Tyler she said thanks reluctantly and grabbed the trey Tyler sat down and handed it to Ahri here lady love I know you must be hungry too. She Then looks at her mother with narrow eye's I think I need to got to the bathroom and back to the dorm to freshen up. My tears has ruined my makeup and as you always told me a lady should always look her best and never show weakness. Whit that she grabbed the trey Jack had gotten her and looked at Jack. Would you mind coming with us? You know we are rather clumsy and we have two treys of food. And no Tyler thanks but we don't need your help she more loudly then she attended. With that they turned away and walked out of the caffateria. She her her dad start to argue with her mom and Tyler rant as well. She didnt care she need to leave and collect herself.

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:13 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack knew she was crying by the running mascara and he felt a sense of relief and happiness at the sight of her grabbing his tray of food for herself and handing off tylers to Maeve. He was a little worried she didn't want his until she handed it off to Ahri and he gladly got over to her side helping her and maeve as he looked back at Sympathy at kenneth,"Sorry...", he said quietly wishing the guy luck. He turned his attention to the two girls,"Hey its gonna be okay...", he told Maeve taking the tray from her hand gently,"I didn't realize.. that was rough for you..", he looked up noticing sinbad staring at him from across the room and he turned to the two girls,"Hey seems we have company", he motioned over to his room mate.

Ahri gladly took the tray proud of her friend for standing up to her parents and fixing herself up she glad she suggest the whole bathroom thing and when they left she turned to see sinbad on the opposite end of the room,"Oh boy..", she said shaking her head,"I hope he isn't here to cause trouble", she grimaced,"Jacky", she asked him sweetly,"Mind taking care of that kay?", she nudged him over to sinbad and whisked herself between Maeve and the boys,"See ya in a few hun", she told him heading out the door with Maeves tray and her own.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:25 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Sinbad seen the girls leaving and watched them leave then he looks at Frost his head to the side."Hmm,hey frost what is going on."He asks as he sits on the table."Why was Maeve crying?"He added a worried look on his face.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Maeve got an overwhelming warm feeling when she hard Jack apologize to her dad for having to leave him there. She had lived with him always being in the middle arguing for her almost her whole life. She needed to stop leaving him to fend for himself, but every time she stayed and tryed to help him it only got worse for everyone. Some times I wish my mother was someone else. She started tearing up again. Thats when Jack told her everything would be ok. She blushed and said thanks. Ahri mentioned Sinbad watching them and asked Jack to go and talk to him. Maeve was realieved it was almost as if Ahri could read her mind and knew always what she wanted without saying a word. Thank Lady Love I did not feel like dealing with anyone else right now. Sinbad confuses me. I think he is a nice guy, but he also seems to bust in and ruing our parade at times.
With that they headed out the door not looking back. Maeve whispered a spell to help them walk back to the dorm unnoticed. Once inside she took the treys for Ahri and sat them on the bed next to where she sat and padded the bed on the other side of the treys. Lady love lets set and eat. Im starved.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:46 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Zurie looks at her brother."He is wild but don't let that fire fool you brother,he is a good man."She says and Kaname looks over at him."Add to the fact that his father has tried more then once to try and kill him."Zurie looked over at Kaname and lets out a sigh."So i have herd."She says and Kaname looks over at her."How did you find out."He asks and she smiles."I am your mother Kaname I know when my child is in danger."She says

Zero walks into the room and sits down beside Call."I know you don't like me but I also know you some what like Kaname,he has always fowned over you Call but that is nether here nor there."He says softly."You can yell at me all you want."He says looking at her."I want to help you Call."He says warmly.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:51 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack looked over at sin making his way over he sits on the table next to him surveying the students,"Just met maeve's parents... and fiance", he grimaced shaking her head,"Didn't know she was getting married and the guy", he sighed,"I know the kid whiny spoiled brat trust me I know alot of humans..", he shook his head,"It was kinda cool seeing her dad again i remember him as a kid as well", he smiled,"Sounds kinda odd huh?", he turned to sinbad smiling,"That i know so many people so many years... its.. just my price of being a spirit guardian i guess", he shrugs,"I suppose people think im really old".

Ahri sat down with maeve beginning to slowly eat on the tray provided for her sighing at Maeve,"Oh honey you got it bad for him dont ya?", she said sympathetically smiling,"Im so sorry your mother has to be such a horrid b*tch..", she shook her head,"Makes me glad I dont have one and was raised by wolves", she smiled.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games