Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:53 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuko looks at Leo as he sits up."My did I strike a nerve or what."He says laughing a little."But the headmaster takes others freedoms form them,dose he not."He says with a grin."Your seal for starters,it locks a part of you behind a wall and you must ask to use that part of you."He says laughing."He says its to protect but I think hes afraid hes afraid of letting the past repeat so now he hides behind seals."He says standing."You are weak for letting him hold you down."H says as all tails form at once and the ground cracks under the two of them."You are a slave to him and to the gods above you.Your pathetic."He says."You a boy who wants to play god."He says as magic build around him in very large amounts and the air gets heavy."You cant even keep a girl who is the other half of your power."He grows as the barrier starts to flicker and flex under the presser form Kuko,this magic was darker then Kel's and was clear in its intent then all at once is was clam again and Kuko stood there a grin on his lips."But what would it matter fighting you gets me nothing."He says as his tails sway gently at this point leo could clearly see more then nine tails behind him and they where different colors,7 black,3 red and two dark silver.

Just as the illusion was about to enter the girls restroom it flickered and faded.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:04 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero watched as Eri went with the girls and then listened to Jack tell his story."Kel's demon,and the name Kuko."Why dose that name sound."He stops and looks at Jack."You sure he said Kuko."He asks his red eyes narrowing.

Kaname smiles and softly puts an arm around Kendra."My dear I am more then just your date,at lest I am hoping this wont be a one time deal,and at some point I would like to see where you live,maybe daring one of the brakes coming up."He says as they walk up he smiles as they start to get put into there poses.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Giving cal a nervous grin derrick gave cal a nod as he began to scratch at the back of his head ...

User Image

Rem tired to force her way through the door way only to be magically flung backwards due to the invisible barrier that had been place there only hours ago... defeated once more rem fell to her knees before letting out a large scream of frustration.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Now bathed and feed konren was lead back to his room at the hospital, giving the nurse a small wave as she left the room konren closed the door before taking a deep breath... he than reached into his hospital gown pocket and pulled out a red ribbon that was in his hand when he first woke up "hm?" Konren muttered as he brought the ribbon up to his nose for a quick sniff "it smells slightly sweet a girls ribbon maybe? ... perhaps it belongs to someone close to me?" konren questioned before placing the ribbon back in the pocket of his gown "maybe she goes to that school the nurse was talking about ..." [/b ]Konren said taking a moment to scan the surrounding of his room
"ah ha!" konren said as he reached for a large pone book that was laid next to his bed, he quickly began to flip through it before stopping on a page that seemed to hold the phone numbers of all the schools around the area, to which the list was small konren choose the first number listed "yo...kai? academy... a institution dedicated too helping young monster blend in with the real world society?" konren muttered before using his room's cord phone to dial the number ... "um hello? yes! i was wondering if i could get the address to the school ... oh err? yeah i'm a student I'm ahh... lost and drunk i guess" konren lied in a weak attempt to retrieve the schools location... the lady on the other line let out a long sigh before telling him not to bother driving back to the school and that she would provided transport form the alchemy to come pick him up safety... amazed and excited his half baked plan worked Konren made up a meeting spot for the school transport to come pick him up.,

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:10 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo looked over at Kel rage biting in his eyes as he stood up trying not to tremble in anger as he drew his Katana,"Very well..", with one quick movement which was displayed in a matter of second, he launched himself forward the hilt of his sword he rammed into Kel's stomach, causing the impact to ripple across his whole body and then using his chest Leo pushed himself back and away from his opponent skidding to a halt 25 ft away repositioning his sword.

Jack looked at Zero nodding rather confused,"Uh yea... sure is..", he told him. looking pretty worried,"Do we need to go...", he pointed toward the restrooms,"Grab them?", feeling his spine tingle that something had already was going to go wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:31 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri looked down at the two girl who seemed to be wrapped up with one another,"No no..", she said with a small giggle,"I think I'm good ahri", she leaned down to them both,"I think something bad is happening", she told them shaking her head,"You two might wanna stop drinking for a little bit til we can find you both somewhere... where you can both be safe", she told them smiling.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra looked over and up at him blinking rather surprised as they moved in for their shots she felt kinda a small tingle of happiness inside her maybe it wouldn't be so bad to like somebody... for once... She let the pictures finish up and then she walked with him back over to the dance floor.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:40 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kuko staggered back a few feet after the impact and Leo pushing off him and he starts to laugh as he looks up a glint in his eyes."Hit me harder next time set me free,kill the boy."He says a grin forming."Here let me give you a helping hand."He says as a ball of void magic forms in his hand."I am no good in close combat but you also trapped your self in here with me."He says as the ball hits the top of the barrier and slowly starts to grow in size  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:41 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri smiled as she hugged onto Maeve stroking her hair,"I guess... we can settle out abit.. its getting harder to walk", she snorted,"I don't think we are in a lot of danger....", she told her she lifted Maeve's face up towards hers,"What do you think?", she asked maeve while she tapped her nose.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:48 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora looked up at Derrick nodding slowly as she led him outside as she did she began to pass by the outdoors she came upon a rather odd and strange scene her eyes widened in pure amazement and she was completely shocked at the spectral that was going on in the barrier with Leo and Kel, narrowing her eyes and without another word she began to telephone her father,"Daddy", she told him rather crisply,"I'm literally tired of Kel is causing so much drama around here if you don't straighten him out..", she said rather angrily,"If I have to leave schools because of this idiot..", she whispered,"I'll never forgive him or you for sending him", she crushed her phone in hand and taking Derricks very forcefully she told him,"Lets go..", she was rather heated about the whole affair. She calmly walked off towards the woods still determined to go through with her plan but felt the night was ruined. And Kel's phone was going off the handle.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:54 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero nods."If it truely is Kuko then yes we must get the girl hes after to safety."He says looking over at Kaname and he shakes his head."No we can do this on our own,let him have fun for once."He says garbing Jacks arm and he runs out of the gym towards the girls restroom.

Kaname looks at her with a smile on his face before the photo snapped,once done she seemed to be having fun her self and she was pulling him back to the floor and he took her hand and pulls her to him giving her a little twirl with a smile.and a little laugh."I wounder what the next song will be."He says looking over at the DJ.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:57 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Maeve looked up at Eri and could do nothing more but laugh historically. Your no fun today Eri. At this point she reaches for the bottle they just received and it was emptly. She starts laughing again. This school........reaallly.....Lady love we must sober up a little is seems. She holds up the bottle that they just got...Ooops.....we spilt what was leeefft... She puts on her best pout face and let out a breath of disappointment. Then she poked Ahri back in the boob. So what if we are in trouble or trouble is comeing fooor us. Weeeeee seeeem to allll ways find trouble. She starts laughing yet again and starts to try to get up, but fails and falls back down due to Ahri trying to use her as support as well. IT SEEMMMS WE HAVE FALLLEN AND WE CANNT GET UP!! She yells with spits of laughter following. OH OH OH....I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!! AHA AHA HAHAHAAHAHHA  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:05 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri looked down at them amused shaking her head she came to offer her hand,"Come on you two I need you both to come with me the boys will be here any minute now", she told them smiling.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra looked over at Kaname with a smile,"I dunno", she said as they started dancing again,"Hey Kaname", she asked curiously,"What else can you do besides sing and play music?", she asked smiling.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:41 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo found himself in a rather large predicament,'I need to figure out how to stop this before things get messy', he thought to himself moving quickly he had only two options a neutralizing spell or his special call to arms and both took a lot of energy and focus moving swifty behind Kuko he got him into a head lock, eyes blazing cold he reached his arm around and placed pressure over his heart," Καλώ τον πολεμιστή να ακούσει τον ήχο του διοικητή σας, να σπάσει από τις αλυσίδες σας και να αγωνιστεί για τον έλεγχο που σας καλώ να επιστρέψετε στην προηγούμενη κατάσταση του νου!"( I call upon the warrior within hear the sound of your commander, break free from your chains and fight for control I command you to return to your former state of mind!)his hand sent out a strange pulse through the whole body as he started speaking into the inner minds of kels body,"Kel!! wake up! Kel!!".

Jack turned to Zero and turns to run with Zero towards the girls restroom,"Hey So whats the plan here?", as he came to a skidding halt infront of the restrooms and then turned to Zero,"We go in there or what?".

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:46 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri toppled over at Maeve's latest comment and she laughed on the floor with Maeve as she did looking up at Eri she shook her head,"I got it I got it..", she said snickering turning to Maeve she tried to slowly get up using her as a seesaw affect to help herself get better onto her feet.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:13 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Kaname smiles warmly and looks at Kendra."Hmmm."He says as he dances with her."I am a good cook,I know I wish I could draw."He says with a little laugh."I can wright all day long,but I cant draw to save my life."He says with a smile."What about you,what are you good at."He asks smiling.

Zero sighs and then looks at the girls door and opens it seeing the three girls and he looks at them"Damn how much did they have."He asks before shaking his head."Never mind,its Ahri that Kuko is after."He says putting a hand on Eri's shoulder then he puts one on Jacks as well."I am going to so need a drink after this."He says after making sure all of them where linked he closed his eyes and in a surge of power the five of them where all moved to a hidden room in the boys dorm."I never thought I would let any one in here."He says falling to his knees completely drained and a little blood started to show though his white shirt.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games