Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:16 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leo looked over at him rather wide eyed as he went on as he blocked a force of power surging towards him with his sword,"Wait!", he lowered his stance eyes lit while he finally had a lead on everything,"You know who pulled those letters last week? You know who hurt Zero?", he lowered his attack stance easily though kept up a guard,"What information do you know your not telling me?", he narrowed his eyes reconsidering one trouble makers freedom for a greater cause. Though his morals seemed to snap him back to reality and he would still have to refuse Kuko his desire.
sv

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:25 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kuko grins again."Yes I do,but you can't get something for nothing."He says lowering his hands slightly,but it was clear he was still very much ready for a fight."I would prefer not to get into a scuffle with you right now even though you may not like the answers,but I ask you what can you give me?"He says his eyes glinting.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:34 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo narrowed his eyes,"First what are you planning on doing with Ahri's StarBall?", he demands perhaps if he wasn't going to use it for any evil purposes it would be safe for her to be in someone elses order but maybe she would agree to go with it all entirely if he was convincing enough...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:52 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kuko thought for a moment and laughs."Will now that I think about it there is a lot I could do with her once shes under my command,for one she wont be pranking any one again."He says with a grin."And I could show her how are kind should act,after all her flunting her sex appeal around is unsettling after all a fox of her standing should never act like she dose."He says looking at Leo."I may not be the best at that after all I have been called the killer of his own kind before."He says as a void ball forms along with one of lighting and another of pure spirit,before they fade.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:03 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo frowned he wasn't sure if This Kuko was just putting Ahri's best interest at heart or his own though he disagreed with the girls actions it was of her own free will she acted like that,"I can still not authorize you access without her freedom she is nothing but a mindless puppet", bunching up his brows with aggravation he told him,"Why even bother coming out? She can't possibly be the only reason why your here.. tell me now what really brought you out and about taking over Kel's mind and causing him to act like this?".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:13 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

"Then what is the point of us talking."He says with a grin."Why did I come out,its easy,I was bored and I simply seen the girl and now I want her but I want to see the sadness in her eyes again."He says his eyes narrowing."Much like the sadness she showed when her friend was taken form her,the sadness of loss it is truly beautiful to see."He says laughing he then put his hand to the barrier again before he starts to poor power into it."I see no point in talking to you any more."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:29 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo grimaced knowing he was losing time he shot forward smacking back Kuko's powerful hand away from the barrier if to much power fluxed into it like that it would blow up and disperse and he didn't feel like getting chewed out if a students went missing... Leo shot his katana forward aiming the blade at Kuko's neck he demand,"Back off!", he had no intention of killing him or Kel but he needed to prove he wasn't playing around either.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:54 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kuko laughs as the katana stops at his neck."Come on Leo use that blade of yours hit me with every thing you have."He says grinning."I can take it."He says with a wink before he looks out side the shield,and sitting a few feet away was another Kuko just waving."You know what kind of magic my race is known for right Leo."He says sitting on the ground his two tails resting around him as a third one starts to form."You have me trapped in here true but you let me put just enough magic into this thing to give my Illusion life."He says as he looks up at leo."You see this is what a true Kitsune can do,did you know its said my kind was born form illusion magic form the great fox god Tsukiko."He says folding his arms as the illusion runs around the barrier.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

Derrick late out a sharp yelp as he was swiftly ripped from the dance "ah! haha gezz...okay okay!" he chuckled as they came to a to skidding halt in line to wait for their pictures to be taken.

User Image

completely and utterly distraught form screaming and yelling to no answer nor avail rem this time in anger quickly began to lash out... grabbing a near by fire extinguisher and using it to smash in the doors knob along with its lock... after doing so rem swiftly threw down the extinguisher flinging open the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Amaralysa

Of course I have your interest involved. Watch me turn on my charm and get us another bottle. She replies after the last of their bottle was pored evenly into their drinks. Look here they come. She smiles right big to one of them. Hey are you packing anything that can make this dance a little more fun she winks. Me and my friend would be very grateful. Just as she spoke he took out a rather nice size bottle of Jack. She took it from his hand gently kissed his check and whispered a smell of endearment that gave him the need to please them. How did you know this was my favorite drink, here take this $20 and run along happy to have been able to make us happy. Tata now I'm sure you have someone around here waiting for you. Goodnight boys!!!! She turns to Ahri completely over joyed with herself. Oh I love being a Hexinbeast some days!!! Come lets go freshen up and poor some more yummy Jack in our drinks. Speaking of Jack she just now see's him walking toward them. She stand still and contemplates where to hide the bottle. Would he hate that she is drinking? Ah Ahri I think we might be busted. We have a huge bottle with no where to hide it, and well here come company!! She giggles nervously.  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:21 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri llooked over at Maeve smirking as she watched her friend play some boys for some more liquor she looked up to see Jack frost heading their way with a rather serious face. She found it odd but didn't question it wondering if he was coming to tell them they shouldn't be drinking which she would say was ridiculous because of his own personal shenanigans,"Hmm..", she replied sipping on her cup smiling at Maeve,"I highly doubt he is here to preach", she assured her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:27 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Maeve loosened up once she heard Ahri speak again to reasure her that he might not hate the drinking. Why do I care so much about what he thinks?

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:30 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Leo looked over rather frustrated as he withdrew his sword and glared at Kuko,"Very well.. I can see you aren't going to let this barrier stop you so easily but that doesn't mean you have won", he began to sit cross legged on the floor before him preforming a meditation,"I will keep you here all damn night if I want", he glared up at him,"Your Illusions can cause only so much damage..".

Jack managed to find the girl over by the punch table seeing a group of males approach and then leave him he was slightly worried this was going to mess things up,"Hey", he said rather nervously approaching as his eyes darted about the room,"You two are...", he looked down at the bottles,"Doing well", he gave as side smile and then turned to the real problem at hand,"Ahri", he told her,"Kel's mega persona Kuko or whatever his name is has taken over his body and is determined to have your Starball", he told her,"You two are gonna have to disappear for awhile if you get my drift", he looked behind him worried,"We need to get some help.. planning both of yours escape come on!", he motioned for them to follow behind him as he headed over to Zero and Eri who seemed to be just finishing up pictures.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:36 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri posed with Zero and then they both moved out of the way for other people to take their pictures she looked over at Zero playfully poking him,"What happened to us being mischievous? That was our favorite passtime and now all we do is cuddly stuff", she prodded him playfully.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra danced with Kaname and after the slow dance she asked him,"Hey ya wanna go take a pic together? I gotta send my mom back something or she is gonna trip", she told him.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:38 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora smiled in truimph as it was finally her turn to take a picture with Derrick they were both posed together and then she smiled brightly for the camera remembering to show a little fang in one of the pictures to remind herself this was the night she had planned to have her first taste of real blood. After that was over she turned to Derrick and asked him rather shyly,"Would you like to go for a walk?", she fluttered her eyes making a rather innocent act about the whole affair.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games