Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Leo managed to give this man a cool response that would have frozen most people with just his tone of voice,"My personal opinion on humans has nothing to do with why I hate or dislike you the school prohibits them and as a member of the student council and president of the punishment team I'm asking you to stand down and leave by sundown", he narrowed his eyes,"Or I and my team will be forced to remove you from the school premises", he told him authoritatively,"If you need transport back to the human realm i can arrange that for you personally".

Eri managed to walk a good distance into the woods until she came to a pretty massive tree this is where she climbed up it and sat on a top branch staring out at the sky as visions of red faded over her eyes, her fist qlenched in and out as she noted that Leo would handle it he would never let her down.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:59 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

After completely catching his breath Konren pull out a small flip phone and quickly snapped in open and and hit a number on speed dial "hello hello!" he said cheerfully to the number " the girl's forge papers? ...oh yes! they worked fine, Beautiful work as always my friend... that's actually why i called you ... i'm gonna need some more paper work done" konren said deep in thought "haha! no not for another human.... this time gonna i need some for my own behalf, I catch the attention of a certain committee member and he seems to have already catch a whiff of my mischief ... so i'm gonna a school Id myself sooner than later..." konren said to the cell with a smirk "hmm... a week huh? errr... cut that wait time in half and i'll make it worth your while..." koren muttered to the number "haha fantastic! i'll keep an eye out for them thanks again chow now!" konren said snapping the cell shut.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:10 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Zero cought sight of Eir and comes to a stop at the foot of the tree and looks up at her."Hey,what are you doing up there."He asks looking up at her with a smile.

Kel stood calmly and gives Leo a smile."How kind of you sir but sadly i can't leave as my employer would be rather cross with me and i cant have that."He says with a little sigh."But you must do what you have to but I didn't become a bodyguard by being week,and threats don't work on me my good man so do what you will but i will defend my self if needed."He says calmly as his hands slide out of his pockets and hang loss at his sides

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:28 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Leo clenched his jaw he found the man slightly arrogant and cocky in his persona and his direct threat back was no joking matter Leo containing what he had left of dignity managed to nod toward him,"I will see to it personally that you leave before the end of today", he snapped before walking off the nerve that guy of so blatantly stating he wouldn't leave even after confirming he was a human bad Leo's blood boil and when he entered the auditorium and found Kaname and walked up to him his eyes blazing,"We need to summon the student council and punishment squad immediately I'll go round up some members and I ask you to do the same we have a major problem on our hands".

Eri looked down at Zero but this time she only responded,"I'm not really in the mood to talk right now...", she was glancing out at the school from the tree tops,"Look I don't know if you know this but a human is attending this school and thats serious", she pretty much jumped from the high point of the tree and landed rather harshly onto the ground but her strong legs lifted her up as she turned to him,"We can't let him stay here... this is a safe haven for people like us... not people like them...", she remarked rather coldly.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Zero looked at Eri and let out a long sigh."You talk about humans like there some form of nightmare or something yet in the long run they fear us more then we could ever fear them,we are like gods to them Eri."He says."I guess you used your eyes on Kel but in all honesty I dont think he is human I man he dueled both me and Kaname with just his hands and we where throwing all we had at him and he walked away with out so much as a dust on him let along a scratch."He says even Leo got a few good scratches and cuts when they all went at it once but Kel he was something all together different.

Kel stood and watched as Leo started to walk away but Kel just turned and leans up against a wall and closes his eyes and waits for him to return as he knew he would.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Kaname got back to helping people find seats then when Leo came in he had a feeling he knew what had happened and he nods."Understood on it now."He says as he disappears and reappears as he starts talking to students and they start running towards the main doors.

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:36 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Derrick's chill i don't attitude quickly dissipated as cal fell to the ground with a thud,But before he could react to the first scene she quickly popped up only to leave dumbfounded in confusion as she tugged him away "wha?...just happened?" he muttered feebly as she continued to drag him further away from the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lunae sighed in relief as she and her brother Saeran finally exited one of his shadow portals to end up in a sea of students. "I really hate doing that", she grumbled to herself before looking at her brother with critical eyes for any signs of weakness. Her brother smiled at her with a amused glint in his eyes as he quipped."You could have walked. It really is not as bad as you make it seem, Lunae". Then he paused and pulled Lunae into a side hug with a gentle smile and said softly with a side of exasperation. "I am fine, I promise." She huffed rolling her eyes before she replied," You are shadows, you don't have deal with them being pests in a blind walk." Lunae sighed at being caught in her worry but hugged her brother back. "You always say you're fine, you'll have to forgive me it I don't like or trust those words, little brother."  

Amaralysa

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100

Amaralysa

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Saeran laughed mirthfully before saying," We have been over this, I am no more shadow than you are water. I just have a bond with them maybe if your were nicer to them then they would not attack you when you are in their domain." He chuckled as sister mumbled about how she couldn't understand how he thought of shadows as living things and just shrugged with a smile he knew would annoy her. Then he sighed and pulled away from the hug to look at his sister. " Your definition of fine is hard to be in our family, I like pretending though I truly am right now." He lets his voice drop so only she can hear him "I only have few bruises and the portal didn't strain me, I promise.. With a bright smile raise voice to it's normal level and motioned to their fellow students choosing to ignore her false comment about him being the younger one. " Now are we not supposed to be going somewhere and as you put it mingling ?"

His sister scowled at at him as she replied bitterly. " Only for you... Fine but no pretending here. You don't need too that was the point of me getting us here in the first place, you do and you'll regret it." He simply nodded to the threat knowing there was no point in arguing .Lunae then smiled mischievously an Saeran twitch nervously. His dread was soon answered by her reply. " Why of course, Saeran . Let's go make some new friends". And then she was gone disappearing into the crowd with a delighted laugh. " That is not what I meant we are supposed to mingle not get lost . I will tag your shadow Lunae . Lunae!" Saeran called out in the crowd looking a bit frantically for his wayward twin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Kaname walked up to a man who was sitting in a dark corner of the room."Phoenix leo called a meeting."He says and the man looks up and gives him a grin."Hello to you to Kaname.how is the playboy vampire doing."He says and Kaname laughs and helps him up form his place on the floor."Leo needs us so lets get going."He says ignoring his statement

Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel
Amaralysa

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:29 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

Konren chuckled to himself with delight as he slip his cell into the front pocket of His hoodie, "Welp! things should be starting to heat up!...better find a good spot to watch the magic." konren said slowly clapping out of his hiding spot while clapping his hands together as if he was thanking someone for preparing him a meal "oooh this should be be fun!" he said clapping once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:03 pm

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

-Eri-

Leo managed to find all the other student council members and members of the punishment team in a matter of minutes. As he headed to their place of meeting you could see his aggravated form pacing back in forth in the student council building while he waited for everyone else to show up, he looked up as more walked through the door,"What took you so long", he demanded crossing his arms in anger.

Eri glared at Zero,"He can be defeated and he will be..", she looks up at the sky feeling the wind shift as she felt the earth move undeneathe her feet,"If all else fails I'll help Leo take him out..", she turned to zero her eyes blazing gold,"I will not let this human stay here It would be a disgrace to me and my mother", she felt her eyes loose focus for just a moment and a string of pain interrupted through her whole body with anguish she realized the awful affects that humans had on her mother every day and it only fueled her rage,"If you understand me.. then you yourself would take out this man to..", she turned to walk away.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:11 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora dragged him off and headed toward the office she nuzzled her head into his arm as they headed up the walkway in a rather infatuated voice she remarks,"We haven't got to walk together in such a long time....", she shyly pulled herself up blushing, as she managed to turn to look up instantly she spotted students heading their way and her eyes turned from their lovelorn gaze to that of rather penetrating hate as she scornfully glared at any women they passed showing how protective she was she tightened her grip.

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas